Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter

Armor for the 1st rath fight

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

calvat Posted at: 06:11 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1187247
calvat
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
what is the best to use at the moment i have kuy-kut on torso vprey on the rest. Also what is a good wepon for the fight i have great serpent sword.
SUPERduperXD Posted at: 19:19 Dec08 2006 Post ID: 1201173
SUPERduperXD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Great Serpent Blade is a good choice. i killed it using that my first time. My armor was (going from top to bottom on the equip list)

Hunter
Battle
Hunter
Hunter
Battle

This insures that you get a +10 HP boost and +10 defense boost when doing a quest i think (kinda rusty).

Using this and some pitfalls and bombs, i killed the rath with only 1 death. if necessary, use a decent lance and try to kill him. its stronger and a little faster.
gorath Posted at: 17:35 Jan20 2007 Post ID: 1308081
gorath
Forum GuestMember
+
+
battle cap
kut ku torso
kut ku waist
kut ku arms
v-prey legs

thats what i had but i also used the broad bone axe and i'm a good dodger so its iffy
killgore Posted at: 21:10 Dec03 2007 Post ID: 2017664
killgore
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wear can you get the stuf to make a graet serpentblade!!!!!!!! i have looked on every form and still nothing plz can you help me but? are you talking about online or offline i need help on offline i am just worried i cant kill the rathose and i need help.

« Last edited by killgore on Dec 3rd 2007 »
White Death Posted at: 12:15 Dec26 2007 Post ID: 2046751
White Death
+
+
You guys used that stuff to kill it? Alright, the equipment I used was:

Giaprey Claws+
Full Genprey

P.S. A good suggestion would be to get a full set of all Prey armor. Until you can get the better stuff.
tufnut5 Posted at: 23:55 Jul14 2008 Post ID: 2329339
tufnut5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
combine large barel bomb+scatter fish to make a large barel bomb+ it's efective on wyverns just bring large barel bombs large barrels and gunpowder and scatter fish and something to throw at them or w/e to set them off quickly you can use small barel bombs if you can get it but yea and mega pots could be usefull too potions+hony=mega postion and flash bug+bomb material=flash bombs and paintballs are usefull as well oh and the first 2 combination books will help on cimbination succese rate too
i actually used flash bombs and large barel bombs and stones to set them off with full volociprey and vile serpent blade. i dodge to much lolz
oh you cut it's tail off and if you fail you'll still get a carve.Cool
D_Otaku Posted at: 02:45 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2329517
D_Otaku
+
+
dont bump old topic
-closed-
avy by Rj
sig by me

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums