Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

What was the funniest/most irritating way you have died in KH2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Keyblade8 Posted at: 20:21 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189563
Keyblade8
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was on level 48 and was on Xemnas' last attack and i think the last lazer hit riku and it killed me :(

Join The New Reasearchers for Darkness (The Clan)
littlesquadrpm Posted at: 20:34 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189621
littlesquadrpm
+
+
um belive this or not i never have died... on any of the modes exept the guy with the elment guns but that was it

« Last edited by littlesquadrpm on Dec 3rd 2006 »

"Never underestimate the power of the scouts code "
KOG Posted at: 21:18 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189754
KOG
+
+
Hell, sometimes I die on purpose so I could use Mickey, lol.

But yeah, the most irritating death was facing Xaldin one time. I had him on the last bit of heal, and then I go to use Drive.....And I get the Anti-Form Sora, who I'm usually good with, but this time it didn't help me at all. I lost a painful death and didn't get ONE HIT!!

DAMN YOU ANTI-FORM!!! lol.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Pikkis2 Posted at: 07:17 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1190107
Pikkis2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have died in mission where you play as Riku. I tried it about two times. And i died once in Xigbar mission.

« Last edited by Pikkis2 on Dec 4th 2006 »
kairilover Posted at: 21:01 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1192096
kairilover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Probably the whole fight with Xaldin, omg!! It was so hard for me. But, then again, I suck at video games Smile Them funniest was when I died just walking around Olympus Coliseum, I was just running through the caverns, not paying any attention to my health, and whatta you know, I died. It was freakin' funny.

Join The New Researchers for Darkness (The Clan)
[size=30]I am THE Keyblade Master of SuperCheats!!!
johnkrill Posted at: 05:23 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1192617
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I haven't died either under normal gaming circumstances, Except a few times against Demyx's dance water dance thing...

« Last edited by johnkrill on Dec 5th 2006 »

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
kairilover Posted at: 07:23 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1192637
kairilover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Really I thought that part was easy part was easy, all the rest of it was hard... What about in KH1?

Keyblade8 Posted at: 16:43 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1193459
Keyblade8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
yea or com

johnkrill Posted at: 17:20 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1193624
johnkrill
+
+
Died once in KH1, and it certainly wasn't funny. I died against Dark Riku the last fight...

CoM was too easy. Never died.

kairilover Posted at: 17:27 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1193648
kairilover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow!!! You must be like the King of all game!!! I still haven't beat Axel on Sora mode!!!! Spoeaking of Axel, can someone tell me how to beat him, I'm on level 68.
(Sorry it's off topic...)

johnkrill Posted at: 17:48 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1193758
johnkrill
+
+
Just wail on him and have lots of good cure cards. I never use sleights either.

kairilover Posted at: 17:56 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1193799
kairilover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Man, I've tryed that!!! Maybe I should just level up really high...
Sorry, another off topic... This was the last one.

soraXaxel Posted at: 18:32 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1194009
soraXaxel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The funniest way I died: I was with a group of friends over at my friend Riku's house (I'm going to use our nicknames). It was about 3 in the morning and we were all sugar high so we got out KH2 and started playing. I took the controller and was against Demyx in Hollow Bastian and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I had him down to a tiny bit of health but I thought he was dead so I dropped the controller and started dancing and laughing at my friend Demyx saying that I could whoop her any day. I turned around to see Axel, Kairi, and Riku pointing at the TV and laughing. Turns out he came up behind me and killed me. It wasn't very funny for me but it was for them. Aaand...the most irritating: That stupid Space Paranoids!!!! I hated that place!!

i refuse to meet the world without smearing makeup on. with my hair blinding my eyes.do you know what its like to feel ugly all the time? i'm staring in the mirror looking back at the person i hate!!
XxChris_AngelxX93_! Posted at: 17:29 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1196323
XxChris_AngelxX93_!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I guess the way i died wasn't exactly funny, it was kinda irritating, but anyway:

i was in the middle of the fight wth Xgibar(sp?) and when he disapeared, and i disapeared, we came to this place were it was only a squar floor, so you just had to run around and push donald and goofy away while he was shooting at you from the sides.(i started to get the hang of that part since i kept dying) He started to glow and i was thinking oh crap and so the arrows came down at me from the sky, so i had to run around in a circle (cause i dont know whatelse to do) and donald and goofy kept getting in the way! i accidentally ran into Donald then suddenly those arrows came after me and i was losing health like crazy, and during that I was cursing donald so i didn't see that i had that tiny bit of health left so he shot me once and that was it....grrr
kairiloverX Posted at: 15:38 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198222
kairiloverX
+
+
lol, I remember in the fight with Malificent Dragon in KH1, I was just about to kill her, she literally had like a millimeter of health left. I already summoned Tinker Bell, (which was giving me health), and I was about to use Strike Raid and I all the sudden died!!! I never have figured out why I died that easy! This happened almost exactly the same way like 5 times!!!! It was funny and it sucked at the same time.
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
XxChris_AngelxX93_! Posted at: 18:37 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198995
XxChris_AngelxX93_!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That mustve sucked. I know how irritating that could be, cause i died five times trying to fight her, so dont feel bad. :P
dark_dragon_storm Posted at: 11:34 Dec11 2006 Post ID: 1208316
dark_dragon_storm
+
+
Maleficent dragon? Heh, same here. Just going up to her to remove that last bit of health on her bar... and I was knocked backwards into the line of fire she had lit just one attack earlier.

Anyway, the most embarresing death in Kingdom Hearts 2 was not against any bosses in any worlds. It was in the Gummi Ship. Now come on, that is embaressing.
KOG Posted at: 22:27 Dec11 2006 Post ID: 1210009
KOG
+
+
On 05-Dec-2006 johnkrill said:Died once in KH1, and it certainly wasn't funny. I died against Dark Riku the last fight...

CoM was too easy. Never died.
I agree, CoM was one of the those games I just played for the story. I flew straight through those stages, not worrying about a thing, it was fun, lol.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 10:59 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1215934
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Never died once on any sept few time on Sephiroth, but after a got the feel of thing for him I never lost to him since. Infact I'm at the point where I can beat him with out getting hit once
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Keyblade8 Posted at: 21:58 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1217332
Keyblade8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 15-Dec-2006 Dragoon King. said:Never died once on any sept few time on Sephiroth, but after a got the feel of thing for him I never lost to him since. Infact I'm at the point where I can beat him with out getting hit once
Dang the best i can do with him is beat him without healing but I have tried on countless times to beat him without healing.

P.S: I beat him on lvl. 50

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 373954

Post Top
Click to close