Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Why Krill, Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

kairilover Posted at: 07:14 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195382
kairilover
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Why did you have to close the Kairilover's Reports!!!!!
I thought it was a perfectly original idea, unlike Hyper_wire at all.
Please, just tell me why you closed it, it didn't do any damage to anyone!!
If it wasn't for you becoming mod, none of the other mods would've closed that!!!!

Join The New Researchers for Darkness (The Clan)
[size=30]I am THE Keyblade Master of SuperCheats!!!
johnkrill Posted at: 12:05 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195503
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
It was not an original idea at all. I closed it because of that, and that it has no value to the forums. If you read Hypers, it became a spam fest with nothing to keep it going. I'm surprised it was still pinned when I got back...

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
kairilover Posted at: 14:28 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195745
kairilover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How was it not original, has anybody ever thought of the Mindless before?!? Yeah, I read Hyper's, I know it became spammed filled, but I'll try not to let it get spammed up... and I don't care if they get off topic a little bit, that doesn't bother me.

Join The New Researchers for Darkness (The Clan)
[size=30]I am THE Keyblade Master of SuperCheats!!!
johnkrill Posted at: 15:18 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195906
johnkrill
+
+
Actually, I have heard of the Mindless, and it is not original, because you copied the main idea of the topic. Now stop posting your reports, because I'll just delete them...

KOG Posted at: 16:16 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1196090
KOG
+
+
Yeah, but that's the problem. We know you'll try and will probably succeed, cause I had a topic just like that too. But SC's rules state no topics unless it has to do with the game. They want help, they'll just make a topic about it on their own.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
johnkrill Posted at: 17:42 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1196388
johnkrill
+
+
Right. It's not that I hate you or anything, but your topic doesn't follow SC rules.

kairiloverX Posted at: 18:25 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1196580
kairiloverX
+
+
OK!! I'll calm down, but just [u][b][/b]please[/u] explain a couple of things for me...
1. (for krill) How is that plaigarism?
2. (for Krill) Why didn't Hyper_Wire get his closed, his didn't have anything to do with the game?!? It didn't help anyone either!
3. (for KOG) YOU MADE A TOPIC ABOUT MINDLESS ALREADY!!! Can you give me the link to it.

I will stop being a %#*$ now.
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
johnkrill Posted at: 16:40 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198465
johnkrill
+
+
Geez, you've got problems...

1. Let me put it this way... I think you've watched Pirates of the Carribean. Well, say I decided to make a movie exactly like it, but with a different plot. Do you think that's legal?

2. I actually had Hyper's topic closed, but the guys persuaded me to open it up again. I finally closed it, but left it pinned because Hyper said he'd make ore reports. He never did, and the topic was a pointless spam fest anyway, so I took it down as soon as a became a Mod.

Now shut up, you stupid little baby and move on. The topic won't be allowed, no matter what stupid a$$ crap you say.

And I don't care if that is harsh, I speak the truth.

kairiloverX Posted at: 17:24 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198612
kairiloverX
+
+
screw you!! I already put it on the Fan Fiction and Role Play section!!! your an @$$hole, you know that right.
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
actionreplayer Posted at: 17:34 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198672
actionreplayer
+
+
stop didsrespecting your superiors! whats done is done!

my actual trainer card. seriously. lvl 100 blaziken!
i make my own avatars and sigs with word :] im awesome.
littlesquadrpm Posted at: 17:52 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198773
littlesquadrpm
+
+
hey u guys calm down and kairiover u did not have to do the topics and there was no point of this one and u guys dont have to swear to each other and jhon for doing hat i dont think u need your mod spot sesnse ub did this and i dont me the closeing part i am talking about the swearing i am reporting this to a adim u two u guys know these rules

"Never underestimate the power of the scouts code "
johnkrill Posted at: 20:20 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1199253
johnkrill
+
+
On 07-Dec-2006 littlesquadrpm said:hey u guys calm down and kairiover u did not have to do the topics and there was no point of this one and u guys dont have to swear to each other and jhon for doing hat i dont think u need your mod spot sesnse ub did this and i dont me the closeing part i am talking about the swearing i am reporting this to a adim u two u guys know these rules
Kairilover has been sending me hate messages ever since I closed his against the rule topic! I've tried nicely at least 20 times to explain to him why it was closed, and yet he insists on being, well, you should know! I can only take so much...

You may report me, because I've been reported for for similar things, but never banned because I've been right!!!

I'm done talking about this. I just want to move on and have fun here, geez...

shadowoblivion Posted at: 20:38 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1199291
shadowoblivion
+
+
well this is closed......

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 308736

Post Top
Click to close