Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

Extras for the Pros (version 2.0)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Next
!! Him !! Posted at: 17:27 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222827
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I started this topic over on 2006 so i'll do one here cuz wrestling games are full of extra things that only the pros know about. I'm still finding new stuff out...really all i know is stuff you cant do.. So the first extra that i have foung is: put your opponet on the annoncer table with a stored finisher then "Push the L1 button" screen will come up so....PUSH IT oh ya...(i foungd this after i unlocked Shane O Mac sooo if this dont work ...buy him) push the L1 and you will steal one from the book of Shane.....i wont say more....itle be more of a surprize for all of you!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:57 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1223337
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Let me guess he does the Leap of Faith.All superstars do that on the announce table dude/
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

The King hustla Posted at: 08:14 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223735
The King hustla
+
+
Yeah in this forum we pretty much got that down packed. You probably couldn't tell us too much about this that wasn't already said or that we don't know.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 10:11 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223788
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
I do agree we now know more than we ever did because of us sharing what we have done and what we have found but if you want to entertain people who don't know go ahead.But maybe you might find some other things.

Mr_darkside Posted at: 10:39 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1225989
Mr_darkside
+
+
Is there any secert finishers on parking lot brawl this time for bar brawl?
Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 10:42 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1225994
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Yes, you can do a garbage truck finisher in the parking lot brawl . Just get two finishers, then whip your opponent into the back of the garbage truck and press L1 . The garbage truck will drive away and you will win by KO.
!! Him !! Posted at: 17:45 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1226916
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also you can use the fire truck ladder thing. And Agent Cody, u answerd my question about the DX thing and the Swanton thing...but im still confued...what i ment to ask is : When playing Created Jeff with Swanton 2 and opponent is up a ladder, can you go then go into a cut scene: up push them off hop to the top (VERY top of ladder) then Jeff does his hand thing for longer then normal (i guess cuz he is kinda worryed so he stalls for a bit of time to work up his courage) then he jumps off. I havent been able to do that...all i have been able to do is go up the ladder and push L1 and do a normal Swanton off the ladder. Ps. u said all superstars do the leap of faith onto the announce table...so did they do that on 2006 too? also u said u know pretty much everything...good then post what you know to help the rest of us... OH one more question on 2006 undertaker and RVD did their own forms of a leg drop when the opponets head was out of ring...can you do this on 2007 too, i havent been able to. Sorry about the long post.
Chrusher Posted at: 18:39 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227040
Chrusher
+
+
cant you store two finishers and then whip ur oponent on the death car or watever and hel do the ko

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:22 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227242
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well here is what i know,
The Commentary is messed up
You can access the crowd after putting someone through the announce table in a certain way
You can do a certain dive attack finisher off a ladder or Scaffolding
You can do a finisher through two tables
You can Batista Bomb,FU,Angle Slam,Pedigree,DDT,Bulldog,Spear through tables.
You can Rip Signs and cheer with the fans and take weapons.That is a lot of info to cover some topics.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 23:11 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227926
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Don't forget that you can do a chokebomb and a body splash through a table to Cody...

And the only move that i've found that you do through two tables is a superplex...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Mr_darkside Posted at: 06:39 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1228154
Mr_darkside
+
+
Is the garbage truck finisher better then the limo+car finsher in SDVR2006?
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 10:15 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1228385
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well i suppose so but lets keep this about 07 Mr.Darkside.Yes and from what i have heard from some members is that you can do a Tiger Bomb onto a table.The only move through two tables is definitly a superplex.

!! Him !! Posted at: 17:28 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229546
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
.....so.....does Jeff do the swanton like in the previous games....and if u give someone the Walls of Jerico finisher (now called high angle boston crab) can you do that Walls on the ladder that Jerico does on the other games? and here is an extra...the super move things (when u press R3) when you r near :ropes, any table, ect try ur move and a speacial thig can happen, what i have done is the suplex where u throw them down on to their front instead of back...and if u do this near ropes u will trow them on to the rope! looks very cool. I also heard that if u do a powerbomb (R3 powerbomb) near the courner they will be tossed out of the ring onto the steeps instantly making their body red im not sure if that is true a friend told me that one.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 20:01 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1230158
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
I think all the ladder finishers are a suplex or a swinging neckbreaker (If your character is two weight divisions below the opponent) You can do a powerbomb to the outside but i don't think you can make them land on the steps...but, then again, i haven't tried it...

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:15 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1230472
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Him we already know that you can do the Ultimate Control Moves for suplex onto front or on ropes,plus powerbomb onto the tb and to the outside.but you can't do it onto the steel steps or ring posts.

Have you ever set your UCM to Chokeslam and took off the padding to the announcer table and hit the chokeslam through it....It is off the hook i tell you.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:36 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1230838
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
No, i haven't tried that, i should try that!

This one is very basic, drag your opponent (When they are on the ground) to the ropes, your person will do a foot choke, if you don't break it before five, you are DQ'ed! Talk about realism! (You can't drag them into the corner though like that, i tried, nothing happened...)

!! Him !! Posted at: 17:24 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1233083
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cool choke slam through the announce table. And Agent Cody im sorry about putting things on that you arleady know...but well i dont know about you but i am VERY organized so since this forum is called EXTRAS i think ALL extras even the ones well all know should go in here.....of course dont put stuff like "hey guys ..ehehe push R3 while the opponet is on the ground and....ehehehe you will pick them up." so ya...im an extremist but....ya. So sorry if i cant seem to surprize you, but man you just keep surprizing me....cool chokeslam, man.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:48 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1233485
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well what a warm welcome him.lol.Sorry i am just bent out on hearing the same things over and over and over and over again.

!! Him !! Posted at: 12:48 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240280
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its cool i hate hearing the same things over too. its just like i said i like to be organized so all of the extra things you can do go here. Well i got another when in a match with a ladder put the ladder on the ground (just repetedly hit the opponet till you drop it) then grab our opponets head (when hes on the ground) and drag him over to the grounded ladder. You will put him inbettwen the ladder and start smashing him....um its hard to explain...so ...have you seen the secong last TLC match Edge vs. Ric Flair for WWE title (awsome match) well Edge does this move to Flair (and breaks the ladder...good thing he had two). ***OH man wouldent it be cool if you could use the ladders to do what Matt and Jeff did at Armageddon!!!!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 16:21 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240493
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well i wish you could..I found something...Ok here it is..In a table match take off the padding to the announcers table and hit your finisher through it..and you will automatically win the match.

Displaying Page 1 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close