Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

New forum game needed.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

mkirkc Posted: 14:27 Jan16 2007 Post ID: 1298202
mkirkc
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I soppose too few players have GameCube's version of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. This supposition of mine is based on the fact that SuperCheats has no forum for the game yet. I hope to see one available soon because when enough players discover their attraction to the game, then a forum will definitely be necessary. And I base my opinion of the future attraction of the game on my own experience with it. It could very well be the best Legend of Zelda ever created. It really puts Windwaker to shame in my opinion.
mkirkc
mkirkc Posted: 14:42 Jan16 2007 Post ID: 1298239
mkirkc
Forum GuestMember
+
I inadvertently reported my own post as a 'bad post.' I was looking for a place to apologize for multiple post attempts using my IE browser (which is being repaired). I am using FireFox to make these posts in the interim. I do believe a new forum for LZ: TP will soon show itself here, so I am sorry for my mistake in reporting "New Forum game needed." Although a more appropriate Topic Subject would be "New game forum needed."
mkirkc
Xbox_gamer_12 Posted: 14:51 Jan16 2007 Post ID: 1298261
Xbox_gamer_12
+
This is in the wrong forum.

Gifts: From SN
BlackNinja Posted: 14:54 Jan16 2007 Post ID: 1298268
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+