Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
nintendo_dude Posted: 12:05 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317574
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I will be leaving you all shortly. In an hour or so, I will confirm why, but I must check up on things around the site for now.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted: 12:06 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317575
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
For how long...?

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Aeshma Posted: 12:09 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317579
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Departure for good? ...we just started to get along o_O

Is it a girlfriend? ^_^
Zelda Fan Posted: 12:13 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317586
Zelda Fan
+
Damn if a girlfriend was a good reason to leave SC for a while, then I would be gone like all the time rofl XD.

Aeshma Posted: 12:18 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317596
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
I actually would return sooner or later. lol

In high school a relation is fun...but when ya got to live with them, then ZOMG o_O
Zelda Fan Posted: 12:19 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317602
Zelda Fan
+
Well i'm currently Single, but i'm chasing afther this chick that I have been afther for months now lol.

K Dawg Posted: 12:19 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317603
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
well have a nice break

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Aeshma Posted: 12:21 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317609
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
I have a feelin' it's not a break, but it's forever...

Aeshma has a sense for these things.
Evee Posted: 12:22 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317611
Evee
Post Likes: 0
+
oh just when i came on and we started chatting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Thanks Trainer Sapphire! The Signature and the avatar are awesome! Don't you agree?

How Can I Decide What's Right When Your Clouding Up My Mind
Well There's A Million Other Girls Who Do It Just Like You, Looking As Innocent As Possible To Get To Who?
Zelda Fan Posted: 12:23 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317615
Zelda Fan
+
On 25-Jan-2007 Aeshma said:I have a feelin' it's not a break, but it's forever...

Aeshma has a sense for these things.
Nah, he will be back Smile

Arsenal#1 Posted: 12:30 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317631
Arsenal#1
+
Um...I'm actually a bit freaked out.
It sounds so serious. Grr...I have that scared, depressed feeling...>.<
SuperDJ2 Posted: 12:52 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317661
SuperDJ2
Forum GuestMember
+
On 25-Jan-2007 Zelda Fan said:Well i'm currently Single, but i'm chasing afther this chick that I have been afther for months now lol.
Months just to get one girl o_O Dude you're slow XP

And N_D don't you dare leave is for good... We need atleast one Admin who's into SOAD and the like...

nintendo_dude Posted: 12:56 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317666
nintendo_dude
+
I'm not entirely leaving, but I will become far less active and will not be here very much at all. So it's best you count me for left with occasional appearances. That being said, my Admin position will have to go.

Aeshma, I know we only just started getting along, but I will be on MSN quite often if things go well. And there is a girl involved.

I know this whole leaving thing was veyr sudden, so sorry about that.

Anyway, if you want to know why, it's a pretty long story:

I'm not too happy with my current friends offline. They're nice guys, but I don't share much interests in them. And, bar one, we don't call each other outside of school. So, I've been trying to make new friends. There's this group in my year who seem to have similar interests. One of them I have already gotten quite friendly with because he's in my science class, and another (who happens to be the girl I like, but I only have intention of becoming friends because someone like her probably already has a boyfriend) I have been moved next to in English cl;ass and I have been talking a lot to her. So things are going my way (I think...?). Anyway, I am assuming that these people would be interested in calling me outside of school, so I will be out a lot and guess what that mean? Little internet time, and when I do get on I will probably be on MSN mostly. So not much SuperCheats time. I thought I'd resign in advance, to save people complaining about me later on.

Like I said, I will be occasionally visiting if I get time, but nothing more.

I'd also like to point out that my interest in the site itself has declined by quite a large scale, so to tell the truth, it's better to have an Admin who is more dedicated to the site.

If I decide to make a new account, I will inform you all (the username "nintendo_dude" sucks big time, lol).

So anyway, if I do actually return full time, I'm not expecting to be given any big titles or anything.

So, this isn't toally goodbye. But anyway, here are a few lovely comments out of some handpicked members that should get a mention, sorry if they're a bit faint hearted (well, some of them):

Rich: You've done an excellent job with the site through the past years I've been here.

Dennis: You've done an excellent job alongside Rich.

Aeshma: You've done an excellent job working alongside Rich. I'm also glad that we finally managed to get along.

Cross Stinger: Although I don't think you ever really liked me very much I think you've also done an excellent job working alongside Rich.

Juli: Um, good luck with the team. I'll drop in for occasional visit, and you can still contact me via e-mail.

ShadowGX: Teams and Clans sucks! Heh. I had to mention that. You can contact me via e-mail if you like.

Annefranman52: Muse rule! See you on MSN.

Pandaemonium: Keep on pwning the Fan Fiction and Role Play forum. See you on MSN. You should also win an award for the most amusing poster on SuperCheats.

Cervantes de Leon: See you on MSN and good luck with the Fan Fiction tournament.

Seos San Nekros: See you on MSN.

Espeondude_: You're better than me at pok�mon games. Ask one of my MSN contacts for my MSN, if you want it.

Zelda Fan: See you on MSN. Also, you're a funny guy, and some of your comments make me laugh.

R and C Mega: I'd like to inform you (if you already didn't get the message from Cervantes de Leon) that you have an extremely short temper. Who (other than you) would block someone for writing "..." a couple of dozen times on an MSN convo? And I'm etter than you at English, predicted A* and with flawless writing skills Oh well, I rule at playing guitar and bass guitar, just so you know.

RJ Fighter: I've always liked how serious you are when it comes to pok�mon issues. Try to get my MSN from one of my other contacts.

Everyone else who I've forgotten or dislike (forgotten goes for most of you): If I've forgotten you, you may contact me via MSN or get my addy from other contacts, and sorry for forgetting you. If I dislike you or you dislike me, then you obviously got dropped on your head when you were born.

So anyway, I'll be back on tomorrow to read replies, but after that my activity will be very unreliable so it's best that you remove my Admin position. It's been fun being Admin and I'd like to thank everyone involved in me becoming Admin for giving me the opportunity.

Later.

EDIT: I also forgot to note that my leaving has nothing to do with this site. Even though my interest has declined I still would have posted here. So anyone who thinks I'm just posting here to get attention or am whining that I am a bad Admin or something has made a slight mistake.

« Last edited by nintendo_dude on Jan 25th 2007 »

I'm finished here...

SuperDJ2 Posted: 13:03 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317679
SuperDJ2
Forum GuestMember
+
Well... Bye :(

Can i have your MSN address? never really got to speak to you.

Hope you get the girl, been in the same position many a time =)

Good luck with everything =)

SPV999 Posted: 13:04 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317681
SPV999
+
Hmm, well that?s good. Hope everything works out for you.
We're always here for you if it doesnt. ^_^

« Last edited by SPV999 on Jan 25th 2007 »

On a side note, Ever wonder what would happen if there was a big battle between the entire staff of Supercheats?

nintendo_dude Posted: 13:15 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317694
nintendo_dude
+
SuperDJ2: It's not truly bye anyway. It's [email protected]. This goes for anyone who wishes to contact me. And yeah, thanks mate.

SPV999: Thanks mate.

I'm finished here...

Cervantes De Leon Posted: 13:15 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317696
Cervantes De Leon
+
You'll be missed for sure mate. Just as long as things work out for the best for you. Good luck.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
SuperDJ2 Posted: 13:20 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317706
SuperDJ2
Forum GuestMember
+
On 25-Jan-2007 nintendo_dude said:SuperDJ2: It's not truly bye anyway. It's [email protected]. This goes for anyone who wishes to contact me. And yeah, thanks mate.

SPV999: Thanks mate.
Hmmm... I already have the address o_O

Although I must admit I don't have the faintest recollection of adding you... Maybe you blocked me? =O

Hmm

[email protected]

If you try coz I can't find you in my list of 250 contacts and I wouldn't know what your display name would be =\

nintendo_dude Posted: 13:21 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317708
nintendo_dude
+
On 25-Jan-2007 Cervantes De Leon said:You'll be missed for sure mate. Just as long as things work out for the best for you. Good luck.
Yeah, a simple member joins up, no-one special, and eventually becomes Admin. Not very forgettable, lol. Thanks mate.

EDIT: SuperDJ2, I have not blocked you. My screen name is System of a Down.

« Last edited by nintendo_dude on Jan 25th 2007 »

I'm finished here...

Team SuperCheats Posted: 13:28 Jan25 2007 Post ID: 1317728
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
Dude ... Sorry to hear you are leaving, but happy that you have found something else good to do. You have been a member of the highest quality and a real asset to Super Cheats and thanks loads for all of the submissions you have made on the website, and helping to look after the forums during your time as admin.

Hope you pop in now and again to let us all know how you are getting on.

« Last edited by Team SuperCheats on Jan 25th 2007 »
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close