Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I'm supposed to be welcomed I suppose...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Aeshma Posted: 22:12 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1327217
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
What a lot of complete utter nonsense and bull... -_-
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Swampert_King456 Posted: 16:32 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328275
Swampert_King456
Post Likes: 0
+
Just stop hammerin him guys. He's been welcomed so close the topic if people continue.
neptis Posted: 17:43 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328431
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
you let it die sirr not close it i have lert at lest that mutch. aqnd as i have preveusly saiod do not tell ushow to dop out job's we have had them for a while me a year and sondra 6 muth to about 8 munth so she nowes fine well and jake and the dawg have got allot of expereunce to so please no telling us what to do only dave(aeshema) can do that

neptis
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Volke Posted: 13:23 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329767
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
On 29-Jan-2007 yossy666 said:1. Build a bridge. There are no exceptions.

2. Get a life, don't tell us how to do our mod jobs. You've already gone off at SGX about modding abilities, but she's a finer mod than you'll ever be mate.

3. Not true.
1. And what did that have to do with my question?

2. I have more Moderating experience than you know. And probably more forum experience too. And don't bother telling me to get a life, since I probably have more of one that you could ever hope to. I'll bet you're a little, whining kid who never leaves his house and screams his voice off if he doesn't get what he wants. I've seen plenty of people like you around several forums.

3. If you say so I'll take your word on it.

Oh and I'm not telling you how to do your jobs, it just seems I'm a little misunderstood.
neptis Posted: 14:24 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329943
neptis
retired Moderator
+
just anser me this sir and reply like you did to the second anser then your topic will be closed permenatly

how can you have more modding expereance if you have the memberstatus
and befor you say ona nuther site, that has no sway ability hear unles its one eny of us now, even then its up to the admin.

the first anser has every thing to do with your question .

so once agen just drop it please

and dont flame agen, and whatever you do do not denie it and re write the post
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
Volke Posted: 14:30 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329972
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
On 31-Jan-2007 neptis said:just anser me this sir and reply like you did to the second anser then your topic will be closed permenatly

how can you have more modding expereance if you have the memberstatus
and befor you say ona nuther site, that has no sway ability hear unles its one eny of us now, even then its up to the admin.

the first anser has every thing to do with your question .

so once agen just drop it please

and dont flame agen, and whatever you do do not denie it and re write the post
Okay.

Another site I used to visit was even more active and full of spam and flaming than this one. The highest ranking I had there was a Super Moderator, although I did not keep the position for long. I left basically because everyone there was getting on my nerves.

The reason I flamed him was because he flamed me. If you were a member and a Moderator flamed you you would retaliate right? Along with reporting the post, I mean. Just because someone has more power than you would you let them be unjust to you? That would not be fair now would it? And don't worry about me editing. I won't be doing that and since you have witnessed the post it would be completely useless and would probably get me into more trouble.

Okay, lock this topic if you like.
neptis Posted: 18:21 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330920
neptis
retired Moderator
+
did you not se the bit when i said ::befor you say anuther site that has no sway ablity::

eny uther example like on this site that folk no you or enything so we no you are not just saying that , i understand how folk can get on your nerves from time to time it happens to me when new member gripe on about things,

and yes it was flaming but it was the pure and simple fact's besides can you blame him since he is good freands with sgx and you did get on at her abput her abilitys, i am also good freands with her so plese watch what your saying about her .

and after your reply please let this topic die i do not like locking them
neptis
yossy666 Posted: 01:23 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1331629
yossy666
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Volke said:1. And what did that have to do with my question?

2. I have more Moderating experience than you know. And probably more forum experience too. And don't bother telling me to get a life, since I probably have more of one that you could ever hope to. I'll bet you're a little, whining kid who never leaves his house and screams his voice off if he doesn't get what he wants. I've seen plenty of people like you around several forums.

3. If you say so I'll take your word on it.

Oh and I'm not telling you how to do your jobs, it just seems I'm a little misunderstood.
Assumptions can have a way of coming back and kicking you in the a$$. Like this time for example. You see, you're wrong, as I'm not a whining little kid who screams whenever he doesn't get what he wants, that would be a spoilt kid, or someone with ADD. And I do leave my house, as I have friends, ever heard of those?
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
parrotboy Posted: 05:07 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1331702
parrotboy
+
On 27-Jan-2007 Volke said:I'm Volke. I've had experiences with forums before so you don't have to worry about me being one of those members that gets instantly banned.

I've visited this site on a few occassions for cheats and the like and I have one accepted submission. Then I noticed the forums and thought I'd take a look.
well the way you are going, you are gettin banned pretty fast you idiot
This world is full of people trying to copy the people who try to copy them.

Be individual!

http://member.mibba.com/9856/
parrotboy Posted: 05:09 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1331705
parrotboy
+
On 01-Feb-2007 yossy666 said:Assumptions can have a way of coming back and kicking you in the a$$. Like this time for example. You see, you're wrong, as I'm not a whining little kid who screams whenever he doesn't get what he wants, that would be a spoilt kid, or someone with ADD. And I do leave my house, as I have friends, ever heard of those?
nah i dont think the guy has yoss. I think hes sad and lonley in his life...

Be individual!

Aeshma Posted: 05:23 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1331712
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
parrotboy, who is that good lookin' lady in your avatar?
neptis Posted: 11:03 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1331990
neptis
retired Moderator
+
ok dave i hate to say this but could you please stay on the tipic of this tipic , withch to be honest has gotten pout of hand , would you mined clozing it

neptis
parrotboy Posted: 23:20 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1333385
parrotboy
+
On 01-Feb-2007 Aeshma said:parrotboy, who is that good lookin' lady in your avatar?
actually its amy lee, from evanescence...i was goin to put a pick of my girlfreind but it was to big and i was to lazy to make it smaller, so i left it as this...and i dont think my girlfreind would like her picture there either to tell the truth lol

Be individual!

Aeshma Posted: 23:57 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1333395
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
I see, so you have a big girlfriend Smile

Anyway, thought she looked familiar (the avy).

To please neptis: welcome Volke
neptis Posted: 10:02 Feb02 2007 Post ID: 1333681
neptis
retired Moderator
+
thanks dave. i new you wouldent let me down , and lol i think he meens the p[icture was to but

and dam i nead to change that spelling
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close