Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto & Naruto Shippuden

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 252 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
Krow. Posted: 22:17 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099206
Krow.
Post Likes: 0
+
So one question: why didn't Hashirama pulverize everything when Orochimaru resurrected him a while back?

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 16:32 Mar07 2012 Post ID: 3099565
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal
Espada Vampiro Posted: 10:42 Mar08 2012 Post ID: 3099720
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
sk8rboy Posted: 22:00 Mar08 2012 Post ID: 3099792
sk8rboy
SC's favorite otaku gamer
Post Likes: 1
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

(random visit, lulz. how's everyone doing? ^^)
May make random appearances every-so-often. Trying to officially return...

POKEMON BLACK FRIEND CODE: 1249-2602-6566
POKEMON BLACK2 FRIEND CODE: 1679-1583-9820
POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 3308-5051-2299
Craizen Posted: 22:03 Mar08 2012 Post ID: 3099794
Craizen
A'ight
+
((O: I was like, random new post in Naruto Thread. Oh hey it's Evan...WHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT? Hey mang.))

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by Craizen on Mar 8th 2012 »
nightmare2 Posted: 09:12 Mar10 2012 Post ID: 3099976
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
More for Espada's opinion. Itachi and Sasuke... meh. Nice but more for the whole madara crisis being solved in a more reasonable way than the hokages somehow pulling through and beating him in a ridiculous way.

New Chapter
Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Mar 15th 2012 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 17:32 Apr12 2012 Post ID: 3106848
Craizen
A'ight
+
Did you all die and decided to miss this quite epic battle?
nightmare2 Posted: 23:34 Apr14 2012 Post ID: 3107135
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I assume they did which is sad cause they are now missing some good stuff. I mean how could anyone want to miss flashbacks about Kabuto's origin along with the nice battle that comes with it. Though I dislike the new sharingan tech that Itachi brought out about destiny and stuff.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 22:20 Apr18 2012 Post ID: 3107959
Craizen
A'ight
+
http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-583.html

Latest Chapter

Spoiler:
click to reveal
nightmare2 Posted: 19:00 Apr19 2012 Post ID: 3108132
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Don't think anyone else really comes here anymore kinda sad.

Craizen Posted: 14:33 Apr21 2012 Post ID: 3108408
Craizen
A'ight
+
Yep, it is.

And darn you, I was just beginning to forget about Tobi and now I'm all curious again.
Krow. Posted: 21:13 May19 2012 Post ID: 3113182
Krow.
+
My theory on Tobi is that he's a fungal clone of Madara. Madara seems to know about him though, so it's possible that he could be some sort of third party from the same time period. But I don't know of any other relevant person who is still alive and was around in Madara's time. I'll flip **** if he's some guy we've never heard of...

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

nightmare2 Posted: 21:25 May19 2012 Post ID: 3113183
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Kinda wondering about this plan Tobi has, cause it seems to me that he originally planned to die for it. Atleast by how he said that that technique pein used to revive all the villagers was meant for him. And for all we know Tobi could be Madara's brother/father/long lost cousin. I am assuming he is an Uchiha, just one that we haven't really heard much about.

Also does anyone exactly know what this Izanami that itachi is using actually does? All I got is something like Deja Vu

Craizen Posted: 19:07 May25 2012 Post ID: 3114567
Craizen
A'ight
+
I think I got it. You think before you act right? Then you act, even if it's only for a second. I think Izani grabs on to these two moments and then makes you go through the actions over and over again, until you understand teh reason or something or another, and then it breaks.

In conjuction with Inzangi, which evidently changes outcomes, this would trap the Inzangi user in a continous loop when they try to change something, etc etc.

Ehhhh, they explained it it, still...weird.
Krow. Posted: 13:22 Jun27 2012 Post ID: 3124162
Krow.
+
Wow, we are dead here. Chapter 591 came out today, for those who still read regularly. Too lazy to provide a link, sorry.

This is getting ridiculous. Madara is so overpowered that he's not even cool anymore; he has EMS, Rinnegan and the powers of Hashirama. And now he's cheating Edo Tensei? The plus side is that the Kage actually have to find a way to defeat him now, instead of being saved by Itachi.

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

nightmare2 Posted: 23:54 Jun28 2012 Post ID: 3124777
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Actually now that all the others who were revived by Edo Tensei have been defeated I would think that the Kages will get some backup. Would actually be nice if Sasuke fought Madara after he takes care of Kabutomaru.

Since Edo Tensei was released what will happen to all tailed beasts sealed within the revived jinchuuriku? Will they go back to the statue or what?

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Jun 28th 2012 »

Krow. Posted: 12:18 Jun29 2012 Post ID: 3124914
Krow.
+
When Naruto removed the chakra stakes from the tailed beasts Tobi pulled them out of their jinchuurikis and sucked them into the Gedo Mazo. Naruto will probably end up destroying the statue and freeing them at the end of the fight.

Anyone else think that Naruto might become the jinchuriki for all the tailed beasts? The SoSP told them that they would one day be united again as one entity, and Naruto is obviously the new age SoSP. It could be a metaphor I suppose, and IMO Naruto really does not need that kind of power at this point. Absolutely plausible though.

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

nightmare2 Posted: 13:27 Jun29 2012 Post ID: 3124929
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Oh forgot about Tobi doing that. Really wish we see Naruto's fight soon.

Yeah I've been thinking along those lines, guessing he will be the jinchuriku for all of them. And I don't think that after being reunited they will just be sent off into the wild and the best choice is obviously Naruto. Depending on when they are united, if Naruto still needs to confront Sasuke then he would probably need all the help he can get. Sharingan is overpowered and if Sasuke obtains this perfect form of Sasuno that Madara has then it wouldn't hurt to have more firepower.

Craizen Posted: 21:38 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125762
Craizen
A'ight
+
Yeah the perfect form and off saskue ends up fighting like madara he will need some juice. HowEver I really wonder if that much Chakra is good for anyone. raw Chakra like that at least
nightmare2 Posted: 14:39 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3125940
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Well I assume that having more chakra means that you can fight longer but for all we know sharigan doesn't depend on chakra at all.

NEW CHAPTER!
Meh...

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Jul 4th 2012 »

Displaying Page 252 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 250 | 251 | 252 | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close