Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto & Naruto Shippuden

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 254 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 252 | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 14:27 Sep26 2012 Post ID: 3153182
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Alright got caught up with the last four chapters.
Unbelievaable is what it is. It's kinda interesting about how Obito actually lived but not so much.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
uploadin Posted: 16:54 Dec30 2012 Post ID: 3191234
uploadin
Post Likes: 2
+
Naruto shippuden manga is near of the end.but the cartoon far away.
Nic21 Posted: 23:45 Jul29 2013 Post ID: 3263314
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
So.. I can bump this, right? and not get in trouble? ;-; It still makes me nervous, I'm definitely still stuck to the old rules.

Please tell me someone around here is obsessing with Naruto as much as I am at the moment, because I have a big need to spew out everything I've gotten caught up with this past month. And someone NEEDS to explain a part of chapter 640 that is TOTALLY not making sense to me! I must be missing a key component, because this whole situation doesn't seem possible.

Okay, I'm putting all my questions into a spoiler, because... It's just nuts.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

So many questions.. S.O.S. Someone help meee pleaseeeeee ;-;
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Master Pika Posted: 00:15 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263327
Master Pika
Don't disrespect the funk
Post Likes: 1
+
Funny that you bump this as I've been on a spree watching the anime. Never watched it all too much but I was able to clear the original Naruto in 10 days and now I'm on 68 of Shippuden and it's been amazingly captivating. :O
All my tinypic links died :(
KingofCorn Posted: 00:22 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263330
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Why is this so popular in America?

« Last edited by KingofCorn on Jul 30th 2013 »
Nic21 Posted: 00:24 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263331
Nic21
#holla
+
hahha, crazy! I've been obsessing with it for the past month! :D When you get caught up with the Shippuden, definitely check out the Manga! It's well worth it, believe me (:

I started watching it about 2 or 3 years ago, and one day I felt like I was all caught up and didn't really feel like checking in every week for something new. Then three years later I'm like, 300 chapters behind in the manga, not to mention all the anime! It's been fun playing catch up for the past month; I really did forget how much I missed it (: Problem is here and there I still don't quite understand some things, but I got most of the main stuff.

Honestly, I might have to go back and watch all the old Naruto. It sounds very appealing right now, hahhah. I watched all the movies, caught up with the manga, and now I've just been reading some fanfiction for my favorite shippings.

It just sucks I wasn't really into Naruto when this topic was popular with Krow and Vasco, and really all the others! :( Would've loved to talk with them about it!

KingofCorn Posted: 00:27 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263332
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
You guys have a lot of free time
Master Pika Posted: 00:27 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263333
Master Pika
+
Nic21 said:It just sucks I wasn't really into Naruto when this topic was popular with Krow and Vasco, and really all the others! :( Would've loved to talk with them about it!

This. I didn't really bother with it all that much and now I wish I had, because it would've been really interesting to discuss with them. Anyways it'll take a little while but I'll definately be sure to keep the link to the manga on bookmark. ;D
KingofCorn Posted: 00:30 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263335
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I know this sounds super nooby but what are you guys talking about? What is Naruto?
Nic21 Posted: 00:34 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263339
Nic21
#holla
+
Master Pika said:
Nic21 said:It just sucks I wasn't really into Naruto when this topic was popular with Krow and Vasco, and really all the others! :( Would've loved to talk with them about it!

This. I didn't really bother with it all that much and now I wish I had, because it would've been really interesting to discuss with them. Anyways it'll take a little while but I'll definately be sure to keep the link to the manga on bookmark. ;D

Good! :D And definitely let me know what parts you're at in the anime whenever you can! I really want somebody to talk Naruto with on here :p
KingofCorn said:I know this sounds super nooby but what are you guys talking about? What is Naruto?

Naruto started out as a manga, or basically what most of us here would call a comic. But as Naruto got popular, it became an TV show (anime), and multiple video games! (: Look it up on Google if you want to know more!

« Last edited by Nic21 on Jul 30th 2013 »

KingofCorn Posted: 00:37 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263340
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Well I guess I'm out of luck cause I can't get Netflix
Nic21 Posted: 00:40 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263342
Nic21
#holla
+
lol, don't think I've ever watched it on Netflix. You should be able to find it on the internet, that's what I always do!

KingofCorn Posted: 00:44 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263343
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
That's my problem I can't stream anything no videos, movies, or songs. I can't even do Xbox Live.
Master Pika Posted: 01:07 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263346
Master Pika
+
Have you played any of the games Nicole, and what did you think of them. I have been wanting to pick up one of the Naruto titles for 360 but I'm not sure which.
Nic21 Posted: 09:06 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263424
Nic21
#holla
+
The only one I ever played was the Rise of a Ninja for the 360. I should actually start playing that, cause I don't think I ever actually beat it, hahha. It was definitely good! and honestly that's one of the oldest ones, so they probs have ever better games out now, like more the Shippuden stuff!

Master Pika Posted: 14:28 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263483
Master Pika
+
Yeah I might pick up Rise of a Ninja or The Broken Bond soon because the Shippuden games would end up spoiling the anime for me :x
Nic21 Posted: 16:14 Jul30 2013 Post ID: 3263512
Nic21
#holla
+
I'd say that's a pretty good plan! (:

Watched the last few episodes of the original Naruto (Because I loved the small ShikaTema moments<33333), and now I'm onto watching the Shippuden again, get caught up with the dubbed stuff. I'll probably watch a few each day.. or a few 30. We'll see.

..really feel like Ramen right now though.

edit: Part of the newest chapter, 461

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by Nic21 on Jul 31st 2013 »

Master Pika Posted: 18:48 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266200
Master Pika
+
Managed to now catch up with the English dub(Yes dubbed, I know most don't like it but I personally prefer it over subbed) of Shippuden. But unfortunately the newest 2 episodes aren't available online. So for now I have to stop at episode 201, while episode 203 just aired yesterday, so that next week when 204 is released I'll be able to get my hands on 202. Disappointed that I have already caught up and now have to wait for episodes to be aired.
Anyways, things that just happened:
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Overall I'd say this season is fantastic! :D
Also, how far into Shippuden have you seen Nicole?

« Last edited by Master Pika on Aug 11th 2013 »
Nic21 Posted: 22:29 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266222
Nic21
#holla
+
That definitely was one of my favorite seasons! Lots of appearances from everybody, and lots of progression in the story!

I'm pretty much caught up with Shippuden, the subbed stuff. I've skipped here and there though, so I kind of cheated, lol. d: I'd agree with you though! I do prefer the dubbed for the most part, but whenever I see a new subbed come out, I can't help but watch.

Believe me, from where you are in Shippuden, it only gets better (:

Ulquiorra Schiffer Posted: 23:04 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266231
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Post Likes: 10
+
Nic21 said:I've skipped here and there though, so I kind of cheated, lol.

I know that feeling fillers are annoying xD I wish they made arks for the fillers like other anime versus just shoving them in everywhere, makes them harder to skip xD

^Yes, I made this^
Displaying Page 254 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 252 | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close