Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto Role Playing (Believe It!!!)? (Chaos? Edition)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 69
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 67 | 68 | Last     Next
Chaos™ Posted: 08:18 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345527
Chaos™
Post Likes: 0
+
This is the plot: Naruto heads off on his new journey to become a ninja, Naruto always had a hard time dealing with the Village named Konoha because when he was just a baby, the 4th Hokage placed a 9 tailed fox in Naruto to protect the village from the fox, the 4th Hokage said that Naruto should be treated with honor and as the savior of the Village, but the Village didn't, insted they saw Naruto as the Monster that killed inocent lives of their village, luckly Naruto meets a ninja named Iruka Sensei who takes him under his wing and the story now unfolds...

Ninja's Played as:

(1)Naruto:
(2)Sasuke: Chaos? (Not Forever, just for now)
(3)Sakura:
(4)Kakashi:
(5)Iruka:
(6)Rock-Lee:
(7)Neji:
(8)Ten-Ten:
(9)Gai:
(10)Kiba:
(11)Akamaru (dog):
(12)Hinata:
(13)Shino:
(14)Kurenai:
(15)Shikamaru:
(16)Chouji:
(17)Ino:
(18)Asuma:
(19)Gaara: Ragon
(20)Temari:
(21)Kankuro:
(22)Zabuza:
(23)Haku:
(24)Orochimaru:
(25)Kabuto:
(26)Itachi:
(27)Kisame:
(28)1st Hokage:
(29)2nd Hokage:
(30)3rd Hokage Sarutobi:
(31)4th Hokage Arashi AKA Yellow Flash:
(32)5th Hokage Tsunade:
(33)KazeKage (Gaara's Dad):
(34)KazeKage Gaara: Ragon
(35)Jiraiya:
(36)Tayuya: SS 4 Baby Vegeta

Created Characters, I'll continue to update if you want to use your own fan fiction "NINJA" character:

(1)Shadow: shadowoblivion
(2)Ira Rekkuza: Chaos?
(3)Brolion: SS 4 Baby Vegeta
(4)Nightmare: legg91
(5)Hika Hyuga: The Zard
(6)Kutoma Hyuga: Chaos?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
(More coming soon hopefully and let me know what names I am missing, and if I spelled any wrong)
[b]When you want to join in say what ninja you are and join in, example, [[Im Naruto]] <- Must place double brackets for out of context words, and no spaming in here[/b], example, "Hey everyone" "Hi" "Hey Billy" "shut up and bye!" "Yall Suck" and ya get the point XD

"And also type up your bio for your character"

Examples of fighting, when it comes to it, *Sasuke charges Chidori and runs towards Naruto and aims for his chest* ((We can not say it like, *Aims gun and shoots at Naruto, the bullets hit Naruto*)) Not saying there are guns in here, but just for example, but the point is that, we can not make judgement on if it hit or not, cuz Naruto could have dodged it, but we must be fair, so if you think it hit you, then be fair and say *Naruto gets hit by the shuriken!!* And nobody has Infinit Life or infinit shurikens or the GOD Moves/Abilities, we are all fair fighters, now lets begin this, shall we?

« Last edited by Chaos? on Apr 22nd 2007 »
[center]
Chaos™ Posted: 08:35 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345567
Chaos™
+
On 06-Feb-2007 Chaos? said:This is the plot: Naruto heads off on his new journey to become a ninja, Naruto always had a hard time dealing with the Village named Konoha because when he was just a baby, the 4th Hokage placed a 9 tailed fox in Naruto to protect the village from the fox, the 4th Hokage said that Naruto should be treated with honor and as the savior of the Village, but the Village didn't, insted they saw Naruto as the Monster that killed inocent lives of their village, luckly Naruto meets a ninja named Iruka Sensei who takes him under his wing and the story now unfolds...

Ninja's Played as:

(1)Naruto:
(2)Sasuke: Chaos? (Not Forever, just for now)
(3)Sakura:
(4)Kakashi:
(5)Iruka:
(6)Rock-Lee:
(7)Neji:
(8)Ten-Ten:
(9)Gai:
(10)Kiba:
(11)Akamaru (dog):
(12)Hinata:
(13)Shino:
(14)Kurenai:
(15)Shikamaru:
(16)Chouji:
(17)Ino:
(18)Asuma:
(19)Gaara: Ragon
(20)Temari:
(21)Kankuro:
(22)Zabuza:
(23)Haku:
(24)Orochimaru:
(25)Kabuto:
(26)Itachi:
(27)Kisame:
(28)1st Hokage:
(29)2nd Hokage:
(30)3rd Hokage Sarutobi:
(31)4th Hokage Arashi AKA Yellow Flash:
(32)5th Hokage Tsunade:
(33)KazeKage (Gaara's Dad):
(34)KazeKage Gaara: Ragon
(35)Jiraiya:
(36)Tayuya: SS 4 Baby Vegeta

Created Characters, I'll continue to update if you want to use your own fan fiction "NINJA" character:

(1)Shadow: shadowoblivion
(2)Ira Rekkuza: Chaos?
(3)Brolion: SS 4 Baby Vegeta
(4)Nightmare: legg91
(5)Hika Hyuga: The Zard
(6)Kutoma Hyuga: Chaos?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
(More coming soon hopefully and let me know what names I am missing, and if I spelled any wrong)
[b]When you want to join in say what ninja you are and join in, example, [[Im Naruto]] <- Must place double brackets for out of context words, and no spaming in here[/b], example, "Hey everyone" "Hi" "Hey Billy" "shut up and bye!" "Yall Suck" and ya get the point XD

"And also type up your bio for your character"

Examples of fighting, when it comes to it, *Sasuke charges Chidori and runs towards Naruto and aims for his chest* ((We can not say it like, *Aims gun and shoots at Naruto, the bullets hit Naruto*)) Not saying there are guns in here, but just for example, but the point is that, we can not make judgement on if it hit or not, cuz Naruto could have dodged it, but we must be fair, so if you think it hit you, then be fair and say *Naruto gets hit by the shuriken!!* And nobody has Infinit Life or infinit shurikens or the GOD Moves/Abilities, we are all fair fighters, now lets begin this, shall we?
[b][[Im only Sasuke for a short time, so feel free to be Sasuke]][/b]

Name: Sasuke Uchiha
Ability: Sharingan
Elements: Fire/Lightning
Village: Konoha
Teamates: Naruto/Sakura
Family: (1) Itachi (Brother)
Appearance: Black-blue hair/black eyes/konoha head band on forehead/ blue shirt with the Uchiha clans symbol on back/white shorts with Kunai/Shruiken holster on his right leg/ blue ninja sandles.
Personality: "Cool Type"/Laid back/cocky at times/strategy type/carefree person.
Background: Sasuke's brother killed his entire Uchiha Clan, but left Sasuke to live only, telling him to search for him if he wants revenge, and now Sasuke goes after power to get strong like his brother to hopefully one day kill Itachi...his brother.

« Last edited by Chaos? on Feb 7th 2007 »
[center]
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 09:44 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345684
SUPERMAN5
+
[[I'm in and I'm Naruto]]
Name: Naruto
Ability: charka
Elements:wind [[Naruto is only able to use wind after the time skip]]
Teamates: Sasuke/Sakura
Family:none
Background: Naruto, when a infant, the 4th Hokage sealed the 9 tailed fox in him. Even though the 4th Hokage told the villagers to treat Naruto with respect, but the villagers didn't. Now he desires to become a Hokage, so people will repect him. But little he knows about the reason people of Konoha have for disliking Naruto.

« Last edited by SUPERMAN5 on Feb 7th 2007 »
Chaos™ Posted: 09:50 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345687
Chaos™
+
((your in, and Naruto's a wind element user in after the time skip, but thats long ways away, lol, we will start when more people join so the story go roll right))
[center]
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 09:59 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345692
SUPERMAN5
+
((ok, thanks for info))
((I will wait for some people to join))
legg91 Posted: 10:00 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345693
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
[[I'm in and I'm Kakashi]]
Name: Kakashi Hatake
Ability: Sharingan
Elements: Earth/Lightning
Teamates: Cell:07 (Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura)
Family: none
Apearence: Headband covers left eye, grey hair
Personality: Usualy Calm, Laid back, etc.
Backround:
Kakashi is an elite jonin with sharingan. He is Naruto,Sasuke,and Sakura's Sensei.

« Last edited by legg91 on Feb 6th 2007 »
Avy by King26 Join My team!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=47108
Chaos™ Posted: 11:30 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345821
Chaos™
+
((your in)) Sasuke waits for the other students to show up while thinking of ways to destroy his brother Itachi Uchiha...
[center]
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 11:38 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345828
Cipher_Wizard
+
((Sorry for delaying the start of the roleplay, but I must inform each of you that you must include the fields of Appearance and Personality in your character profiles to make them acceptable by the moderators. Kthxbye.))
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Chaos™ Posted: 11:41 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345831
Chaos™
+
((Okay thanks for the help :D but I cant edit right now cuz I used up all my editing powers :( so Ill have to wait...till I can edit again))
[center]
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 12:24 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345918
SUPERMAN5
+
((Can I ask you a question, can I post my bio again with Appearance and Personality? I can't edit because I used up my editing powers again))
Chaos™ Posted: 12:34 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345939
Chaos™
+
On 06-Feb-2007 SUPERMAN5 said:((Can I ask you a question, can I post my bio again with Appearance and Personality? I can't edit because I used up my editing powers again))
((I guess you can do that if ya want))
[center]
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:00 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345971
SUPERMAN5
+
((Ok, thanks, and tell me if I have to change something because I don't know very much about Naruto's personality and his exact appearance

Elements:wind [[I think it's wind, I'm sure It's wind]]
Appearance: Wears orange clothes, sandals, shuriken bag on his (i think) right leg, headband(one Naruto got when he graduated to Genin), (i think) green eyes, and yellow, and spikey hair.
Personality: likes Sakura, likes ramen, sometimes gets himself in trouble, and has alot of spirit.
Background: Naruto, when a infant, the 4th Hokage sealed the 9 tailed fox in him. Even though the 4th Hokage told the villagers to treat Naruto with respect, but the villagers didn't. Now he desires to become a Hokage, so people will repect him. But little he knows about the reason people of Konoha have for disliking Naruto.))
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 13:14 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345998
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
[[You know I'm in, I'm putting in Brolion, and I change from Neji to Tayuya, and just to let ya know, the dog's name is spelt Akamaru, and Naruto's eyes are blue]]

Name: Brolion Hyuga,
Ability: Byakugan, Mangekyo Byakugan, also has a curse mark on his neck cause of a failed Curse Mark removal, can go levels one, two, three and even four,
Elements: Fire/Earth/Wind Styles,
Village: Konoha,
Team-Mates: Kiba Inuzuka/Tayuya
Sensei: Might Gai,
Family: Hinata (sister), Hanabi (sister), Neji (cousin), Hiashi (father), Hizashi (uncle, deceased), Tayuya (adopted sister),
Appearence: Silver hair (like Kabuto's) that's a little shorter then Neji's, the Hyuuga's eyes, wears a Hyuuga jacket with a white t-shirt underneith, along with a black pair of pants, forehead protector around his neck, and a curse mark on his neck, though slowing changing from Tayuya's to a different one,
Personality: Like Kiba's except not as crazy, can be really serious in battle like Neji,
Background: His original family/clan got wiped out when he was four, ran into Hinata in the park and became a Hyuuga on that day, swearing to protect his family, also had a demon sealed within him as well, eventually fell in love with a foul mouth Red-Head named Tayuya in sound, but got her to come back with him after his 'Under Cover In Sound' B-Ranked mission,

Name: Tayuya
Ability: Being able to use a curse mark even though she's not with Orochimaru, can only go levels one and two,
Elements: Fire/Sound style,
Village: Previously Otokageru, but now Konoha
Teamates: Kiba Inuzuka/Brolion Hyuuga
Sensei: Might Gai
Family: None but considers the Hyuga's her family,
Appearence: Long Crimson Red hair going to her back, dark brown eyes, black shorts, a grayish shirt almost like her old one, and a black hat on her head (cause she thinks it'll keep her hair out of her eyes in battle and rarely removes it), Her Leaf forehead protector is around her neck as well, and a curse seal on the back of her neck that looks like 3 'L's pointing in different directions,
Personality: Ill tempered, and a real foul mouth, but only shows her nice side to Brolion and a few others,
Background: Lost her family and was abused when she was young, found by Orochimaru, but later on when she was 14 she joined leaf after Brolion saved her life, also found out about his crush on her, and is slowly having feelings for him as well.

« Last edited by SS 4 Baby Vegeta on Apr 18th 2007 »
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:20 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346007
SUPERMAN5
+
(( Thank you Vegeta

Elements:wind [[Naruto don't get the wind element until the time skip]]
Appearance: Wears orange clothes, sandals, shuriken bag on his (i think) right leg, headband(one Naruto got when he graduated to Genin), blue eyes, and yellow, and spikey hair.
Personality: likes Sakura, likes ramen, sometimes gets himself in trouble, and has alot of spirit.
Background: Naruto, when a infant, the 4th Hokage sealed the 9 tailed fox in him. Even though the 4th Hokage told the villagers to treat Naruto with respect, but the villagers didn't. Now he desires to become a Hokage, so people will repect him. But little he knows about the reason people of Konoha have for disliking Naruto.))
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 13:30 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346033
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
((lol, I'm not saying post it again, but a rumor is Yondaime is Naruto's father, though it would be father deceased)).
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Chaos™ Posted: 13:40 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346058
Chaos™
+
((Good we Have a Neji :D and Ima keep chekin to see when I can update the info in here, like Sasuke's Bio and all and the Akamaru correction))
[center]
legg91 Posted: 14:25 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346183
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
ok I updated Kakashi's apearence and personality
Chaos™ Posted: 14:55 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346286
Chaos™
+
((so far we have 4 characters including me, lets w8 for a fifth))
[center]
legg91 Posted: 15:26 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346416
legg91
Forum GuestMember
+
ok I bet it'll be Garra
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 15:33 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346459
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
((Yeah, I bet Ragon will show up and get Gaara eventually, lol)).
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Displaying Page 1 of 69
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 67 | 68 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 334111

Post Top
Click to close