Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The legend of Uraan: Final Summoning and hope.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Pooly Posted: 10:15 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1481668
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
"At least Merrik will be ok now" Blaze said looking at the golden eagle.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tomsmiley18 Posted: 11:50 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1481777
tomsmiley18
+
Morling urged the golden beast into the air and flew towards Merrick, he could see Dralik-tuhr chasing him in the distance. "I�m here for you now kid." The General shouted, forcing the eagle to grab Merrick by the shoulders with his claws. He carried the injured fighter over to where Bermegan and the others were fighting and dropped him gently. "Heal him up Bermegan while we�re in the air. Climb on up... all of you."
Bermegan, without complaining, grabbed the thick strands of armoured feathers and pulled himself up onto the creature�s back.
"Why do you need us?" He asked.
"You�ll see." Was his answer.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 13:44 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1481986
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Ok then" Blaze said jumping onto the golden birds back."What are we gonna do exactly?" he asked.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 14:37 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1482186
Vincent Chaos
+
Merrick hoisted himself up onto the Golden Eagle. "Yeah, thanks for grabbing me by my injured shoulder.." Merrick said sarcastically, rubbing his left shouder gently.
"Are you okay?" Serenity asked concerned,
"Apart from the arm, I'd say I'm quite peachy.." he answered,
Serenity looked at Merrick's left arm, "I knew you shouldn't of gone!" she shouted,
"What can I say? I like a challenge.." he replied,
"Same old Merrick..." she mused.

Pooly Posted: 15:53 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1482518
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"He always sound like this Serenity?" Blaze asked as he looked at the countless vergal troops below.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 01:26 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484037
tomsmiley18
+
As The General stood at the front of the beast, guiding it's movements, Bermegan made his way over to Merrick. The back of the eagle was large and firm enough to walk on. "Let me see your arm. If's it's too serious I might not be able to help you." He looked at the burns and cuts covering the man's limbs and sept his hand across the injuries. Causing his whole arm to glow in a white light. Once it faded, many of the burns were still there, though not painful. And the cuts had all become scars. "I tryed." Bermegan continued. "But there's no getting rid of the after marks."
He stood up and walked backwards so that he could face the whole group. "The General plans on attacking Dralik-tuhr head on. Now... I know that we can beat that thing in strength, but if he attacks from the sides he could knock us right out of the sky. Which is why we must defend the sides if ever it gets close."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 02:57 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484070
Vincent Chaos
+
"Thanks, looks like I'm gonna have to buy a new jacket, though" Merrick whined. "I love this jacket too..." Merrick thought.
"Yeah, he's always been like this.." Serenity replied to Blaze.
Merrick looked to Bermegan, "So, we defend it from the side, huh? Seems easy enough. Oh! Don't let the dragon get to close to you, especially your legs, or it's bye-bye Sunday Football.." Merrick pointed out.

Pooly Posted: 04:31 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484115
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Bye bye sunday football that was great" Blaze said laughing."Even though hes the way he is I hope he makes more good jokes" he said.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 06:59 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484190
tomsmiley18
+
"At least there's someone here to raise morals." Bermegan sighed. "But we can laugh and tell jokes later. Dralik-tuhr is on the approach." He said, pointing to the right hand side of the eagle. In the distance the dragon was growing ever closer. "Don't let it get too close."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 10:38 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484437
Vincent Chaos
+
"No problem." Merrick mumbled, standing up and unsheathing his blade,
"Yeah, between us all, we can take him." Serenity added, twirling her staff around.

Pooly Posted: 12:54 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484693
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"I hope so" Blade said standing up and unseathing his sword at the same time."Time to make me a dragon scale jacket" he said looking as Dralik-turh got closer.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 14:03 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484805
tomsmiley18
+
"Try to get it around to the front." Bermegan advised, drawing his Rapier. "It'll be here within a matter of seconds. Is everyone ready?"
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 14:08 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484816
Vincent Chaos
+
"Ready than ever!" Merrick shouted,
"Time to kick some dragon butt!" Serenity added.

Pooly Posted: 15:31 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1485151
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"As ready as I'll ever be!" Blaze shouted.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:17 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1485752
SUPERMAN5
+
"Ready!" Virgil yelled in a fierce tone. Then Virgil got in a defensive stance.
tomsmiley18 Posted: 01:14 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1486884
tomsmiley18
+
Before anyone stood on top of the eagle could react, Dralik-tuhr smashed into the side of it. Knocking everyone, except the General, off their feet. "Hold on." Bermegan shouted. "He can hit us as much as he wants as long as we stand strong. Just stop before he lands here." He ran towards the Dragon, now hovering above them, and let loose a small jolt of electricity. The attack was aimed at it's torso, but merely was deflected off down into the battlefield. "I may be needing some help." He called back frustratedly.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 04:31 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1486961
Vincent Chaos
+
"At least give me some time to get up..." Merrick answered, as he jumped onto the eagle.
"Merrick? Can I get a little help?" Serenity asked, Merrick pulled Serenity up. "Thanks" she thanked.
Merrick brought his sword close to him, it began to glow a reddish colour. He slashed his sword upwards, a blood red beam shot out the end of his sword, hitting the dragon in the neck.
Serenity twirled her staff round. The Orb, which sat upon the staff, began to glow white. A brilliant white light shot out into the sky, and, after a few seconds, dazzling white feathers began falling from the sky, hitting Dralik-tuhr and the dragon.
Merrick raised an eyebrow towards Serenity,
"Holy" Serenity answered the confused Merrick. He nodded and continued firing his blood red beam.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 07:13 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1487174
tomsmiley18
+
"I'm afraid those attacks won't kill it. Like I said, we've have to drive him to the front." Bermegan groaned. He fired a sphere of black energy from his hand, not intended to hit the dragon, but to try and make him dodge it and make him move closer to the eagle's head. As intended, Dralik-tuhr avoided the attack and began to slowly hover closer to The General. "Protect him." Bermegan shouted. Charging to the top of the head where Morling was controlling the beast.
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 09:37 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1487454
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Got it" Blaze said running towards General Morling after getting back up."Time to do my job" he thought as he swung his sword downwards, shooting a line of fire towards the dragon and Dralik-turh.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 10:27 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1487564
tomsmiley18
+
((Dralik-tuhr is the dragon.))

Bermegan continued to fire black spheres at the dragon, though it was beginning to do something he hadn't anticipated. It had batted it�s long, clawed wings numerous times and was soaring higher into the sky until finally, it was only a spec above them. "What could it be doing?" Bermegan said out loud. The dot had begun to grow again, and as it drew closer to them Bermegan realised what was happening. It had folded it's wings and was spiralling downwards with it's full force to smash into them. "Hold on again." He ordered. "This one is going to be nasty."
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Displaying Page 5 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close