Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
World of Warcraft

Leveling (UPDATED)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 19:34 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1498579
Gameboy_rulz
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This badboy is gonna be awesome! You better love me for this fellow WoW players!
I'M BACK!! Man how longs it been? time to touch up this baby.
/flex
/crackfingers.

~~ How to make it easier ~~
-1. Always be stocked on food, water and bandages. It is always helpful to have food when you need it, and water to drink if you use mana. Even if you can heal yourself with spells, bandages save you mana and time, so it's really worth it.

-2. Create a bank / auction alt. Simle enough, create a new charecter, you won't need to level them, have them go to their nearby city ie: Stormwind for humans, Undercity for undead. When your bags get full on your main, go to a mailbox, send all your useable whites and green plus items to your alt, vendor the grey junk. Now when you get the items you mailed on your alt, have them auction them, or store the items you need in thier bank. Great thing about them is that they can buy you more bandages or enchancements in the AH if you need it and mail it to yourself.

-3.Group up your quests. Once you find a major quest hub of a zone, go gather all the quests you can there, read through them quickly or look for where you must go. Now go to an area that a quest tells you, and do as many of the quests as possible there. Head back to your hub, turn in the quests, repair and restock if needed, and venture out to do it again.

-4.Group / Elite quests. If you come across a quest with a (group), (elite), or (dungeon) phrase after the quest name, don't wait till the end to do them. Once you find them, start advertising in the general channel of the zone for it ie: LFG Kill da' big one. Every 10 minutes or so give it a say. Your guild or friends might have spare time, so don't be afraid to ask them for help, but do not be a pest, that's not how we make friends.

~~ Regions to Level in ~~
1-17: Quest, quest quest, do all of the quests in your beggining zones and partial of the next step in your general area. Not only do you get fast levels but great honor gain too. This will make you honored with your home faction and get 10% discounts on all purchases, a great boon indeed. Around 14 horde can start doing Ragefire Chasim too, great grouping for begginers

17-22: Instancing. I cannot stress this enough. If you instance and get lucky on these levels you will be stocked with good green and a few blue items. You will be much more able to quest and such aswell with ease. Use the LFG channel to find groups or even the general chat in Westfall or the Barrens. LFG WC (wailing caverns) or LFG VC (Van Cleef/deadmines) will get you into groups quite often.

22-27: Questing in Redridge or the barrens here will get you quite a few levels, they have a few groupable quests, some leet ones, and a bunch of normal ones you will easily complete with your new gear. You may wish to hop between places like barrens/silverpine or /redridge/loch modan.

27-33: A new place can be Thousand needles or duskwood, I've found both to be very Useful. Paladins and Priests get an easy time in Duskwood as it is absolutly full of undead and holy magic > undead.

33-36: Shimmering flats is a great place to level for horde and alliance, it may be neutral and a bit hard to get to for alliance, but it has some great quests for both factions, and the ocassional race between gnomes and goblins is fun to watch. when your finished here you may want to head through the eastern mountains and get the Tanaris Flight path. Leveling here boyond 36 is fine.

32-41: Stranglethorn Vale, it's a battleground without a queue, but it has a plethoria of quests. Start from the northern tip and work your way south from Nessingway's camp. Grouping is advised here since pvp happens quite alot on PVP servers.

41-48: Feralas is a good place that I've seen. many places to solo, and many to group. and if your an alliance or have a way to get to the western isles, you can grind on the piles of Nagas on the beaches and dread isle, and grinding from 43-47 on dread isle my one friend found two epics, so you may make much cash in the process. Another place in this same portion would be Tanaris, just south of shimmering flats. Great place for horde, but takes a while for alliance to get there (see bank alt #2).

47-53: Here you can wrap up all the previous zones you've been working on because you'll need it. Two major zones here to work on, Un Goro Crater (west of Tanaris), and Azshara (east of Ashenvale. I prefer Un Goro as i like the jurrasic scenere and because it isnt a huge zone. Upon entering from Tanaris, you'll get a quest or two, from there, mount up and go to the northern cliffs of the zone (hoping you have a mount by now). In the middle you'll find a passage and a quest hub. Once you finish this zone then do Linkins chain (Legend of Zelda reference), you'll get many cool Items from the Zelda game, great nic nacs. Once you finish here, go own Azshara and get all the XP you can.

52-55: Ok, from here to 58 is THE HARDEST PART, considered by many, don't get frustrated. Go to the Western Plaugelands, Burning Steppes, or the Blasted lands and quests. That and dungeons is all you can do for this part, it gets very boring. Upon 54+ try the Blackrock Depths in southern Searing gorge. I would recomend against most of the Steppes as its all full of elites and pretty difficult overall.

55-58: Final stretch untill you get a break! Let ambition flood you there! Go to Winterspring and quest your guts out, grind on yetis, do whatever you must there. If you finish and you still havent hit 58, go to the dreaded Eastern Plaugelands and wrap up, I recomend against this place though, pretty spread out and just annoying.

58-60: If you don't have the Expansion yet, just go finish questing in previously said areas and then go to Sithilus and have a ball, or maybe I should say buzz. I skipped it, so i don't have firsthand experience, but with the patch, it shouldn't be hard. If you do have the Burning Crusade X-Pac though, blow this over and go straight to outland!

Outland guides coming soon!! ( Or whenever I find the time to write it Eh )

Doing any instances that are in your level ranges are perfectably acceptable, they may slow you down, but great equipment and you will solo much easier.

Notes:
- Hooray for patch day, now there are less elites and easier levels!
- If you're wondering my charecters, they're Creaper a 70 rogue and Gibby my 39 priest that I'm leveling currently, both on Kil'Jaeden.

If you have ANY other places, feel free to post them and ill add them as im no stranger to the Cut+Paste manuver.

« Last edited by Gameboy_rulz on Nov 18th 2007 »
Pwnt you have...
Add on Xbox live if your into Halo. Just say ur from supercheats, c ya there.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
grey_bears_rule Posted at: 06:29 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1499052
grey_bears_rule
+
+
Thanks for this, I think this should be pinned straight away...well I can't do it so we'll have to wait for Annefranman. Smile Nice work Gameboy_rulz Thumbs Up
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 14:18 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1500119
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
Well u did say we needed some new topics Whistle, and i forgot the stuff after thhe 40s. Hehe
Pwnt you have...
annefranman52 Posted at: 14:19 Apr08 2007 Post ID: 1500123
annefranman52
+
+
I'll add it to the hints and tips section, if people want to ask questions or comment on it, they can do so in here.

Cheers and good work Smile
grey_bears_rule Posted at: 18:14 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1504009
grey_bears_rule
+
+
Yeah if you add some more to this topic AFM will put it in the hints and tips section.
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 20:40 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1504688
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
yah, i want a multiple choice leveling to 60/70 guide, thatd be an awsome thing. Then maybe an overview class guide, to help ppl choose whats right. then maybe a PVP 101, instances, and all that.Thumbs Up
Pwnt you have...
grey_bears_rule Posted at: 09:12 Apr10 2007 Post ID: 1505738
grey_bears_rule
+
+
Levelling areas 60-70 are pretty easy to put in a guide, I'm currently at 65 and I have quested in these areas in order >>> Hellfire Peninsula, Zangarmarsh and Terokkar Forest. The next area is probably going to be Nagrand for levels 65-66. Btw, what level are you now Gameboy_rulz?
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 09:43 Apr10 2007 Post ID: 1505808
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
45, i like to feel not addicted, but i know alot about wow.
Pwnt you have...
utakermachine Posted at: 23:36 Jul24 2007 Post ID: 1773644
utakermachine
+
+
Can help a lot of people thanks =)
Mr.Clueless Posted at: 21:54 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1840015
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
+
This is pretty good, I use my own strategy, pretty similar to this...
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
johnkrill Posted at: 15:18 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1860276
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Close to what i did,but now i'm level 51, and it takes FOREVER to level -_- Can't wait until 58.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
ansemthewise Posted at: 13:38 Aug24 2007 Post ID: 1869671
ansemthewise
+
+
52-58 seems to be the hardest for everyone. but then you go throught the dark portal and you "see the light" then you get loads of gold to buy you epic mount and you start all over again grinding for your epic flyer.

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
johnkrill Posted at: 07:35 Aug27 2007 Post ID: 1878179
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Meh, forget an epic flying mount, 5000g is not something to waste XD

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
ansemthewise Posted at: 15:44 Aug30 2007 Post ID: 1886978
ansemthewise
+
+
having an epic flyer makes you go so much faster that youll get done with your quest faster which means faster money, which means that it pays for itself...... sooner or later.

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
Mr.Clueless Posted at: 23:16 Aug30 2007 Post ID: 1888002
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Mostly later, LOL. It does pay off, but it only really does if you do huge raids a lot, and only then if you want to have to play WOW for sa year to get enough money for it.
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 19:01 Nov18 2007 Post ID: 1998267
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
MRAHAHAHA IM BACK! Now this baby is getting updated, you better love it!
Pwnt you have...
NeoRiku Posted at: 22:00 Nov29 2007 Post ID: 2012053
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Grey left a long time ago unfourtantly....

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close