Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] Revert (Showdown Sequel)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 62 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:33 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724009
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
The warrior merely narrowed his eyes, and with his sword, drew a pattern around Beltorze. He laced several lines and patterns inside the pattern, and finally returned to where he stood. He didn't look back as the circle lit up a bright pink color, and it was she shape of a heart with stitches in it. A mixture of fire, ice, thunder, and divine light came from the design, blasting chunks of the ground away as it once again exploded, but with much more velocity. Kissu and Xavier then diffused, and Xavier fell to one knee.
"Beet! Do it now!" he shouted.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:32 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724649
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"which is..." Fan said, looking at the strange object.

"ZENON WINDZARD!" Beet shouted, jumping high into the air, lioght from the sun reflecting off the metal before he brough the sword down on Beltorze, slicing him right down the middle.
"Brilliant... truley a great way for a vandel to die..." Beltorze said as there was a huge explosion of dark energy around him, when it faded, all that was laft was Beltorze's charred body, his eyes blank and his stars breaking on by one untill they were all destroyed.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:53 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724751
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"We... did it." Xavier let out a small smile before falling forward, unconcious.
"Looks like... it..." Goku breathed heavily, "But I think we're all spent, besides Gohan and Sky." He too collapsed on the ground.
"Well then my battle won't be interesting." a voice rang out, followed by a confident laughter. Footsteps rang out as a tall figure emerged from the forest, arms crossed and purple eyes shining with brutality.
"I-it can't be..." Gohan said, taking a step back.
"What, little man, are you scared of a little... rematch, with yours truly?" the figure laughed again.
"You won't win, Cell!"
shadowoblivion Posted: 14:54 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724757
shadowoblivion
Post Likes: 0
+
"It's..well..a potion of some sort! I think it will help bring everyone to their normal age! And it brought back my arm and stopped me from dissappearing completely!" said Dowhax.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:58 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724776
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((We need Gohan and Sky to keep their normal ages...))
shadowoblivion Posted: 15:02 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724798
shadowoblivion
+
((Ok...then the others can go back to their normal ages then! :P))

"But first..." said Dowhax as he put the bottle away. "Don't go anywhere...ok..?" asked Dowhax to Fan. He then kissed her and ran to cell.

"oh? Am I back in?" asked Shadow. He then walked up to cell.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:08 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724832
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"You don't know what you're messing with, little men." Cell laughed, merely walking past Shadow and Dowax. "What's this? Goku? Knocked out? Perfect prey then." he laughed, a sort of stem coming from his back, with a needle on the end. He stuck it in Goku's back and slowly absorbed the Saiyan.
"Dad!" Gohan shouted, eyes wide with shock.
"Oh, I feel it!" Cell laughed, eyes shining as his aura burst out larger than ever before, "I feel the power of the Super Saiyan Four!"
shadowoblivion Posted: 15:11 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724847
shadowoblivion
+
"Who you callin' little!?" asked Dowhax. He walked up behind Cell and tapped him on his shoulder.

((Beet you need to post in the Beet the vandal buster rp!

I won't be here until Sunday afternoon!! Not sure when I'm going to be leaving today...all I know it's soon...))

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:13 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724855
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Hmm? You're little, in both stature and power." Cell smiled cockily, merely touching Dowhax and pushing him back several feet.
shadowoblivion Posted: 15:16 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724866
shadowoblivion
+
"oh...you haven't seen me fight!" said Dowhax. He then started to laugh at Cell.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:19 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724878
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"I don't need to, I can already calculate your power level and I am more than four-hundred and seventy eight times your power." Cell laughed, amused at the foolishness of the human.
shadowoblivion Posted: 15:24 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724899
shadowoblivion
+
Dowhax kept laughing. "But your stupid and weak!! You have to use needles to get your power how dumb and lame is that?" asked Dowhax. "If it wasn't for those stupid needles, you'd be weaker than a goldfish!!"

imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:27 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724915
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"I really don't know who the hell you are, and I really don't care, but I'm gonna kick your as-" Beet said, trying to stand up before his head began to swing back and forth "Drat! I used up too much divine energy! I'm gonna be out for an hour... so make sure this guy's dead when I wake up..."
"Will do Beet" Sky said, glaring at the monster "Who are you anyways?"
"Yeah! It looks like your momma was a cicada and your pappa was a scorpion!" Fan laughed
Meanwhile, Kissu and Milfa had fallen asleep, while Poala shrugged, sat down, and fell asleep too.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:27 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724917
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Actually, I was fifteen times stronger than you in my larva form." Cell said, his face getting serious. "I am not exaggerating."
"My name is Cell." Cell said to Sky.

« Last edited by dark_wolf_33 on Jul 6th 2007 »
shadowoblivion Posted: 15:29 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724922
shadowoblivion
+
"Right..." said Dowhax sarcastically. "..And my mom was 100 feet tall! I don't and never had parents!"

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:31 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724928
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"You're annoying." Cell said simply, making a crater in the ground with his energy under Dowhax.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:33 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724939
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Well duh, I figured that out when Gohan called you Cell, a better question might be what are you?" Sky asked
"Hey! I'm trying to insult you over here!" Fan shouted

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:36 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724948
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Your insults do not faze me, Fan." Cell said simply.
"How do you know her name?" Vash asked.
"I have cells from each and every one of you I've collected over your battles. Not to mention I have all of Goku's memory now." Cell laughed.
"You... you took... my father..." Gohan said, a shadow going over his face as his fists started trembling.
"And what exactly are you going to do about it, pipsqueek? I'm a hundred times more powerful than I was when you last faced me. And you barely beat me that time." the android retorted.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:45 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724982
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"W-what kind of monster are you? You're almost as bad as..." Fan said before a terifying thought shot through her head.
Slade was listening to all this, as the only Beet warrior concious "So, since you took something of mine, I'm going to have to beat you to a pulp, eh?" Slade snickered, stepping out in front of Cell.
"Yeah? Well gohan is a thousand times stronger than when you faced him!" Sky shouted "And with his friends fighting with him, it'll be a cold day in hell when you beat us!"

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:48 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1724990
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Oh really? Because I have more power than a Super Saiyan Four since I absorbed Goku, so hit me with your best shot." Cell said, folding his arms.
"Okay!" Vash shouted, sending an omega punch to Cell's chest. It merely bounced off and Vash's face turned red, along with his hand.
"Yowch ow ow ow..." he shouted, holding his hand before Cell merely flicked Vash and sent him flying back into a rock, crushing it.
"Anyone else?" Cell asked, looking at the group of beaten warriors.
"I... I don't... want to fight..." Gohan said, tears coming from his eyes.
"Oh, shall I provoke you some more, then?" Cell snickered, looking at Sky.
Displaying Page 62 of 64
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336964

Post Top
Click to close