Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Odds jobs information

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gamer1986 Posted at: 09:32 Nov02 2004 Post ID: 15122
gamer1986
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
SO now that we all have beaten the game. There are now the side quest that have t be taken care of and we all have question about them to. So I was wondering what happens once you have a good completetation percent with your gfs. Do you screw them? Or do you just simply get really loved by them. Also I know where all the horeshoe and the paint jobs are. SO if any question where those are, just ask and I'll tell. Honestly I have all the information about almost all odd jobs, but you need to ask about which one you need information are. I also know where hidden body armor, and weapons are.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sk8city123 Posted at: 14:26 Nov03 2004 Post ID: 15777
sk8city123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what are the horseshoes and oysters and where is an easy one to get me started. I've heard about them are they like hidden packages. Also what do you get for doing tags because ive done 30 i think and i haven't got anything
nicko 9000 Posted at: 14:31 Nov03 2004 Post ID: 15786
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
you get something if ui get 100
sXe

graham3456 Posted at: 13:15 Nov07 2004 Post ID: 18671
graham3456
Forum GuestMember
+
+
gamer were are all of the paint jobs. please tell!!
gamer1986 Posted at: 07:10 Nov08 2004 Post ID: 19015
gamer1986
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok, first of the oyaster and horeshoes are boosters for stats. The oyaster boots your lung capcity and sex appeal. The horseshoe boost your gambling and sex appeal, but inorder to achieve both of these things you need to have all of them. There are 50 for each.
gamer1986 Posted at: 09:11 Nov08 2004 Post ID: 19026
gamer1986
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also if you get all 100 spray paints job complete you achieve these weapons to spwan in the jefferson house, Micro-9, sawed off shotgun, ak-47, and the malkotv. I'll have where to get all spray paints soon. Including the oyasters, horseshoes, and the pictures job.
pfly Posted at: 22:46 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 26410
pfly
+
+
will i got 99 tags and i cant find the last one trying to thanks of where i haven't look yet and haven't found it yet either
Reckless Youth Posted at: 04:45 Nov19 2004 Post ID: 26426
Reckless Youth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Getting all of the snpashots in San Fierro gives you about 30,000 dollars, sniper rifle, shotgun, M-SMG, and grenades at the side of your garage in San Fierro. If you get abouve a certain level with your gfs, they give you an item. Denise in LS gives you the keys to her car (its crap), and a pimping suit. I think the policewoman allows you to keep your weapons once you've got arrested.

My gambling stats are already full. Don't think the horseshoes do that. Think they raise your luck level.
I'll decide
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close