Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

Should I catch Mesprit with my masterball?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

fart monkey Posted at: 20:19 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1570747
fart monkey
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Like I said, should I catch Mesprit with my masterball?

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Of course, if they lose the other eye then it's all fun and games again!

The SuperCheats Comedy Club

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
irollgen4s Posted at: 20:45 Apr30 2007 Post ID: 1570805
irollgen4s
+
+
no dont mespirit is a pile of poo. his physical attack is better then his special which is weird for a psychic type. also it is better to just save it when you get annoyed and jsut want to catch something.

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
tree afro Posted at: 06:38 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571292
tree afro
+
+
Hell no...it stinks...anyway if you have Wifi then Ill trade you one for something.
[center][/color]
To Everyone: I am now Ragnarock. I am currently awaiting my mod transfers. I will not anwser to tree afro unless I am using this account. DO NOT ADD RAGNAROCK TO YOUR PAL PADS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TREE AFRO ADDED!!!

[b][i][color=navy]Pokemon Diamond____Name- Luke____Friend Code-0945-8747-6687

Battle Record- _51 WIN
K Dawg Posted at: 07:25 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571338
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
okay sme mod delate this, that is why vilation of the rules

^ Credit goes to ozzo
tree afro Posted at: 12:59 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571679
tree afro
+
+
...thats the best example of flaming/swearing/breaking the rules/getting banned I have ever seen... hes just a pokemon h8r...whatever...
[center][/color]
To Everyone: I am now Ragnarock. I am currently awaiting my mod transfers. I will not anwser to tree afro unless I am using this account. DO NOT ADD RAGNAROCK TO YOUR PAL PADS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TREE AFRO ADDED!!!

Battle Record- _51 WIN
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 13:02 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571687
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Don't worry about him... I reported his post and I'm about to make a thread in the Staff Forum. Everything's under control. =P

EDIT: Report thread not needed. He's banned, and since I haven't been to the Staff Forum in months, somebody must've reported him already. =P

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on May 1st 2007 »
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Master Volthawk Posted at: 13:05 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571691
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Actually, he made a flame topic in General Chat and Dave killed him off there.

While you're here, you may want to delete his post xP
johnkrill Posted at: 13:30 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571718
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
This topic has turned to spam... Please revert back to the topic, or I will close this.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
tree afro Posted at: 18:26 May01 2007 Post ID: 1572566
tree afro
+
+
ok then ill go back to the topic...no zombiw do not use your Master ball on Mesprit...ill give you one...just tell me your friend code so i can add you.
[center][/color]

Battle Record- _51 WIN
Mystery_helper Posted at: 17:27 May27 2007 Post ID: 1622591
Mystery_helper
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok how can i catch it i have it at red health and this is really agrivating no master ball i used it on dalgia cause it was my last ball i had wasted 10 ultra 20 great 30 poke and 5 timer all down the drain when it was at yellow and red heath so i said screw it and wasted my master ball. so now here i am no wifi or any good things to go online and no master ball.

so to make this short how can i catch it with 20 ultra and no mean look since i cannot get any mean look pokemon. havent beaten elite 4 yet or national dex.
I can help you on pokemon mystery dungeon blue/red rescue team just ask me for a code and ill get it to you within 1-3 days. if i dont you get another code free.
spyro madgirl Posted at: 17:34 May27 2007 Post ID: 1622602
spyro madgirl
+
+
Hey Mystery_Helper, you haven't broken the rules in bumping this topic, but he's probably caught Mesprit already.

But, if you haven't, mate, don't use the Masterball on it. It's easy to catch if you use the Marking map to track it down. Get its health in the red and keep on tracking it down and use Quickballs or Ultraballs in the day and Duskballs if you plan on finding it at night, which will be a lot more effective because Duskballs have a 4x chance of catching Pokemon at night or in caves.

Don't use your Masterball on Cresselia either. Just use the same tactics you did for Mesprit. Save your Masterball for Heatran, Regigigas or Giratina.
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Mystery_helper Posted at: 17:39 May27 2007 Post ID: 1622610
Mystery_helper
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i kinda already used master ball but i have aton of Dusk i never knew they work 4x better at night cause it is night in my game and havent used many of the dusk ball. ty ill see if this works.

« Last edited by Mystery_helper on May 27th 2007 »
I can help you on pokemon mystery dungeon blue/red rescue team just ask me for a code and ill get it to you within 1-3 days. if i dont you get another code free.
Tornado212 Posted at: 18:53 May27 2007 Post ID: 1622719
Tornado212
+
+
Duskballs = AWESOME for caved legendaries. Either use the Masterball on Cresselia, or Giratina.
Dranixger Posted at: 20:19 May27 2007 Post ID: 1622881
Dranixger
+
+
don't use your master ball on giratina, i caught it with an ultra ball, and cresselia's stats are low, i got him lv50, all in the 80s, except health and 1 other stat, mesprits were all above 120. plus mesprit can learn some moves, cresselia barely leanrs any good ones. i have infinite master balls, but either use it on mesprit, dialga, or cresselia(dialga only if your team is too weak too beat him down to red health without dying) i haven't battled heatran yet, but i think you should use it on mesprit.

anyone who has beaten a master rank contest in diamond, go here please: http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=54210
(please, i really need to know a good pokemon and moveset for a contest from someone who has beaten a master-rank one)

Thanks to ps2man617 for awesome sig and avy(name put on avy by MV).
Been a while since I was on supercheats, so my profile is mostly way outdated
Dranixger = Dragon + Phoenix + Tiger
kirbydude13 Posted at: 22:00 May27 2007 Post ID: 1623126
kirbydude13
+
+
ok... DONT with misprit and clessa always have the same hp when incounterd say if u had it to one hp left next time you see like misprit theyll have 1 hp that happend with my clessa
and dranixger for beating a master contest the moveset that a heatran
has a 70 and equip a yellow scarf the moveset is used like this if you go First use lava plume second scary face third fire spin
and fourth iron head uts simple and will pwn and you also need max
toughness and you will be satisfaed I also posted this in youre thread
spyro madgirl Posted at: 04:08 May28 2007 Post ID: 1623552
spyro madgirl
+
+
On 27-May-2007 Tornado212 said:Duskballs = AWESOME for caved legendaries. Either use the Masterball on Cresselia, or Giratina.
I caught Cresselia really easily. It took me about 6 battles to weaken it and then I threw an Ultraball and caught it.
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Tornado212 Posted at: 11:18 May28 2007 Post ID: 1624050
Tornado212
+
+
I actually had one battle with Cresselia, and one with Mespirit, and caught them both with ultra balls, and likewise with Giratina.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close