Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dead Rising

HOW DO YOU GET THE REAL MEGA BUSTER AND.........

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Darth_vulcan Posted at: 10:13 May15 2007 Post ID: 1596453
Darth_vulcan
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
HOW DO YOU GET THE REAL MEGA BUSTER AND I ALSO HEARD THAT WHEN YOU COMPLETE A CERTAIN ACHIEVEMENT YOU UNLOCK SPECIAL ITEMS IN THE SECUIRITY ROOM, IS THIS TRUE AND WHAT ARE THE ACHIEVEMENTS RECUIRED TO GET THEM
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Gamerad Posted at: 10:13 May15 2007 Post ID: 1596454
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Stop posting in all caps, you have been here for nearly a year.

money_polo12321 Posted at: 08:15 May16 2007 Post ID: 1598406
money_polo12321
+
+
Beat the game by doing all the cases and talk to Isabella after the 10 A.M. cut scene and be at the heliport on time.Then beat overtime mode. For overtime I suggest you get the books for Adam's chainsaw (paradise plaza under Columbian Roastmasters and in the book store in Wounderland plaza),Adam's chainsaw x2,the health books(don't know where those are at), and at the bookstore adjacent to the warehouse in paradise plaza get the weekly photo magazine(This makes green symbols appear over queen infected zombies which is extremely useful) and all the wine you can carry.If have a really high level the special forces will die in 1 or 2 hits.Get all the stuff and 10 queens(this'll take multiple trips) and give them to Isabella.If you die then you'll lose all your items and lose three hours and have to play a little mini-game.

I believe gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. - Arnold Schwarzeneggar
Watch my fav youtube movie of the day--today is Money In The Bank Wresltemania 22-->http://www.youtube.com/watc...&search=
Darth_vulcan Posted at: 10:39 May16 2007 Post ID: 1598514
Darth_vulcan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'LL POST IN CAPS IF I LIKE
Brandon 2006 Posted at: 05:31 May29 2007 Post ID: 1625823
Brandon 2006
+
+
On 16-May-2007 Darth_vulcan said:I'LL POST IN CAPS IF I LIKE
It is breaking the rules so, no you won't. You'll eventually get banned if you keep doing it.

Reported

^Created by Austinanymous

[email protected]
^add me on msn
44kenshin Posted at: 12:31 Jun12 2007 Post ID: 1653427
44kenshin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey if you find out can you tell me???
money_polo12321 Posted at: 13:15 Jun19 2007 Post ID: 1671307
money_polo12321
+
+
To get RMB get the genocider achievement.The achievement rewards are behind the airduct you use to get in the mall.

I believe gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. - Arnold Schwarzeneggar
Watch my fav youtube movie of the day--today is Money In The Bank Wresltemania 22-->http://www.youtube.com/watc...&search=
mister9085 Posted at: 12:35 Jun23 2007 Post ID: 1681696
mister9085
Forum GuestMember
+
+
need help!!!!!
Freakatlife Posted at: 17:41 Jul03 2007 Post ID: 1715026
Freakatlife
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK i just got the buster today so u need to get 53594 kills in 72 hr mode then after you get the kills you can save and wait for the heli to come dont do the case files or you will waste time so start the game and go straight to killing zombies how ever you want to the best way is to get the red car in the parking lot go in the tunnels go left to the large area then kill as many as you can then get the truck and drive back out and repeat for about 3-4 hours it may sound like a lot but its the best way to do it Smile
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close