Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

The funniest way you died on gta lcs

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Iamback Posted at: 10:58 May27 2007 Post ID: 1621647
Iamback
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
the funniest way i died was when a cop helicopter was low and a cop car hit me hard, i landed on the helicopter and then the helicopter was spiraling because i was trying to get me and then the army dudes tried to shoot me but shot the helicopter down and i died
This brought to you by, PIE!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gta-colis Posted at: 19:57 Aug02 2007 Post ID: 1800857
gta-colis
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The funniest way i`ve died on Gta:liberty city stories was probably when i was on a bike running from cops when i wanted to die so i jumped into th water and landed on a boat but then the cops blew up the boat and i died :(
TrickStick Posted at: 18:32 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1839492
TrickStick
+
+
ive someone shot in the head the all the bollod scwerted out lol
Adster2k7 Posted at: 12:44 Oct24 2007 Post ID: 1967632
Adster2k7
+
+
lol funniest way i died was when i was on top of this building with a sintacco we where having a shootout i jumped at him missed fell off the roof landed on a car stood up the car started moving it went on the outer skirts of the red light district on the line with the river took a sharp turn and flung me off into the river haha [i][/i]after i had died i went back on the roof and the sintacco was there lol p.s. i shot him lol
Iamback Posted at: 10:34 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995949
Iamback
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh.
P.S The new funniest way I died was when I had the "perfect traction" cheat on and the "drive on water cheat on". Then as I entered the water with 5-star cops(Its only fun with cops :D), and then I pressed horn button by accident, the car jumped up high then I landed upside down. I didnt die yet as the car corrected itself before death. Then out of nowhere, the army/swat team comes up at the shore close to where I am, WITH a chopper and started to shoot me like CRAAAZZZYYYYY!!! I turned off drive on water cheat, mistakingly thought it was perfect traction, fell in the water, and then cops just started falling off the bridge connecting two islands trying to get me crashed into me (somtimes). Hmm.. If you were there.. IT WAS HIRALIOUS xD
This brought to you by, PIE!
fish man Posted at: 22:31 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1997056
fish man
Post Likes: 1
+
+
funniest way i have ever died was when i was running from the copsand it turned into a demolistion derby since they continued to hit my car and put it into a spin until it blew up
rjkilla1331 Posted at: 19:52 Nov29 2007 Post ID: 2011933
rjkilla1331
Forum GuestMember
+
+
in gta lcs the funniest way i died was when i was of coure running from the cops. i was on a boat, the cops were chasing me on there boats. then i just see all these cop cars come flying off a bridge. lol lol
i had six stars after a while. i had the couage to get off the boat and go to shore. when i got to the road i was surounded by three tanks.
then "boom" "boom" "boom" dead!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up
layton234 Posted at: 12:22 Jan11 2008 Post ID: 2074473
layton234
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol, they all funny. My funniest death wasn't in LCS but vice city has practically the same things. Anyway i was taking the helicopter for a drive (with 6 stars but that was on purpose) and got shot down by the cop copter. i jumped out and landed on the road with like 5% health then the tank ran me over! =(
dancing2music Posted at: 03:40 Feb17 2008 Post ID: 2124940
dancing2music
+
+
The funniest way that i died was when i spawned a jet and i got in it and i though twow im really googd at driving this and i tried to do a flip... it crashed but got out safetly and i landed on a whole lotta gang members and well... i kinda died.
$(H)
cheatos_42 Posted at: 16:57 Apr29 2008 Post ID: 2221451
cheatos_42
+
+
Yes. And next time maybe cosider NOT double posting, and, oh, Did I hear of Jets in LCS?
No.
Post In the San Andreas topic next time.
Blue_Wulf Posted at: 20:43 Aug05 2008 Post ID: 2365287
Blue_Wulf
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i had just been busted and i used the tank cheat and it landed on a car in the middle of the road. it blew up the entire street of cars, including the cop cars that were in the parking lot. amazingly i still lived, untill i got four stars and was killed by a cop with a nightstick
sizemoreindian24 Posted at: 23:12 Aug15 2008 Post ID: 2382098
sizemoreindian24
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The funniest way I died was when I ran across the highway at half health. A speeding van came out of nowhere and ran me over. I died.
GameMasta2k8 Posted at: 17:06 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2473356
GameMasta2k8
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the funniest way i died is when i did the armoured tank cheat and when it appeared it landed on me i got stuck under and my health was going down very fast and in about 2 secs i died SmileSmileSmile
Mete�ra Posted at: 18:58 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2473488
Mete�ra
+
+
GameMasta2k8: Do not bouble post and do not post off topic spam, your post has bin delete. Please review the forum rules.

Cheers Smile
[/center][/center]
Previously qwertyuio
Sig by Galade, Avy by Nathan!
MSN = filip_qwertyuio[AT]yah*oo.com
Ignorance is bliss, but incompetence will get you killed - Me
Join my new site with games,vids,music, and more!!
crazy_kid Posted at: 06:17 Jan13 2009 Post ID: 2519592
crazy_kid
+
+
:P the funniest way I died was when I tried to get into a car that was caught in a jam (one car on the drivers side and one in front) and because the drivers side was blocked, I got into the passengers side. now usually, the driver gets out and you move over to the drivers seat inside the car...right? But since the drivers side was stuck, he couldnt get out, and I couldnt move over. So I just sat there, and eventually the jam cleared. As soon as it did, instead of the driver getting out, he started to drive away furiously in fear, and I was still sat in the Passengers seat! Finding this hilarious, I let him drive on, and he drove like a maniac! suddenly, we are at the port with the unfinished bridge/tunnell (new game) and he drives straight off...as GTA: Vice City would say, "SLEEP WITH THE FISHES!"

Before you critisise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.
Alexzander Posted at: 13:34 Jan14 2009 Post ID: 2520502
Alexzander
+
+
Uau, this topic died 5 times, but always somebody bumped it. qwertyuio, strange thing that you didnt saw this.

Anyway the funniest way i died, it was when i car hit me and then it stopped over me so i couldnt escape from under it.
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
qwertyuio Posted at: 16:01 Jan14 2009 Post ID: 2520659
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
I saw it. The forum is dead. Bumping is fine./\
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
maximus43 Posted at: 12:47 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947316
maximus43
+
+
i was being pursued by the 5-0 on the third island in a stinger with one wheel blown, when two cops rammed me off a cliff,(and what a coincidence),landed upside down with two cop cars on my left and right i could not get out, then BOOM a helicopter crashes on top of me and explodes,

I HAVE THE WORST LUCK EVER

« Last edited by maximus43 on Mar 19th 2011 »
TOO PRO 4 YOU

Jatomic Posted at: 23:37 Dec07 2011 Post ID: 3082152
Jatomic
+
+
the funniest way i died is when i had the drive on water cheat on and i was in the river with a bus, but the bus went in upside down. when it went under water, it shot into the air and then i went down again. this happened 10 more times then i died haha lol
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:57 Dec28 2012 Post ID: 3189746
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
funniest way i died when i was on the mission "Trouble with triads" I was on fire and then like toni screamed and I jumped and the triads shot me Toni like flew away in the fire! oh that was funny!

The other thing was I was on the mission "Driving Mr. Leone" I like flew on the ramp while Sal was screaming **** and we fell into the water and HAHA!!! I din't know that I have to accelerate that I was moving SO SLOW because like my car was READY TO EXPLODE and I don't really want to repeat the mission but I ended up repeating the **** to go to staunton and bring sal to the safehouse!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close