Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

how do you get the national dex?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

burpatme Posted at: 13:45 May28 2007 Post ID: 1624435
burpatme
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've heard that you have to see ALL the pokemon.... but even so, how? I'm confused. Please help. Thank you. Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Twilight Man Posted at: 13:46 May28 2007 Post ID: 1624438
Twilight Man
+
+
I would but wrong forum!
Click sig for Team Shaw!

Signature done by Gameradd
Avy = Neko

Congratulamations (c) Neko
ShadowGX Posted at: 08:25 May29 2007 Post ID: 1626002
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I'm gonna guess an' say yur a Diamond kinda kid? They're all the same for this question anyhow...
Baby I like it.
spyro madgirl Posted at: 08:42 May29 2007 Post ID: 1626019
spyro madgirl
+
+
On 28-May-2007 burpatme said: I've heard that you have to see ALL the pokemon.... but even so, how? I'm confused. Please help. Thank you. Smile
You only have to SEE all the Sinnoh ones. Not own them. Battle everyone you can, and you'll see all of them except the legendaries.

Hatch the Riolu egg to see Riolu because nobody else has one. Catch Drifloon on a Friday at the Valley Windworks. For Palkia (I'm guessing you have Diamond) go to Celestic Town and visit Cynthia's grandma in the large house at the top and she'll show you a picture of it and it'll show up in your Pokedex. You'll need to catch/kill Azelf and Uxie, and chase Mesprit off into the wild where you can track it down when you're ready.

Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus don't count, and neither do the evolutions of some Pokemon such as Mamoswine, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gallade and Togekiss.
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
zhen_ji_fan Posted at: 13:43 May29 2007 Post ID: 1626357
zhen_ji_fan
+
+
May I ask why Mamoswine, Leafean, Glaceon, etc. Dont count? I see they all have new evolutions is that maybe a reason?
please join my Final Fantasy help site http://s15.invisionfree.com/FF_Forums/index.php ;)
Penguin4.0 Posted at: 13:57 May29 2007 Post ID: 1626374
Penguin4.0
+
+
The main reason that these pokemon evolutions are not a part of sinnoh's pokedex is because if you add a pokemon such as leafeon you would also need to add all of eevee's other evolutions which would lead to having a pokedex not containing the standard one hundred fifty pokemon. This would later lead to many problems such as removing the pokedex pattern that has been a part of this game for years so instead of taking part in that action these pokemon then became a part of the national pokedex which encompasses all pokemon.

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
Rayquazarox250 Posted at: 14:03 May29 2007 Post ID: 1626384
Rayquazarox250
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just see them then talk to Rowan

P.S there are 150
Umm.. yeah....
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close