Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

One Year Topic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 16 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 22:27 Jun28 2013 Post ID: 3255860
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
ShadowStriker64 said:
ShadowStriker64 said:ShadowStriker64 June 30th 2010.

Your still awesome.

Im 11 days off but im losing activity so i can do this.

I still am awesome check.

So for my 2012 self.

Stay awesome and keep current GF she's a keeper.

And for hte love of me get you better have Live reconnected.I will throw you off a bridge if you dont.

And if your still here then I salute you.If your still the king on Fg even better.Damn young upstarts.

Anyways stay awesome and I love you.you were like a brother to me.

Don't know why I picked today to come back and visit SC. Oh well. Lets see

Lost GF

Still no Live

No longer here constantly, just a lurker.

Yeah do better future me.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
super zekrom Posted: 16:07 Jun30 2013 Post ID: 3256221
super zekrom
Post Likes: 1
+
may 30, 2013
super zekrom (soul) (pokemon master beanie)
if I read this topic I need more 3ds games and also buy 5ve soul eater cosplay coustume if I don't master volkhawk and crazien hunt me down and give me $20
InvertAlpha Posted: 11:04 Jun14 2014 Post ID: 3323221
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha @ 15-Jun-2010 00:07:37 said:

Holla back from 2010 IA! :D

SoulSilver was epic. You also suck for losing both the Hot Shots League and Platinum League. :(

Ok, 2011 version of me,
Tell me, is Pokemon Black/White EPIC? Did you beat your friend in the Johto League? 2010 Hot Shots League? If not, YOU STILL SUCK!
Can't really say much about a girlfriend this year. Still no GF, but with a Wall, a Fall, and a 'call' you hope things work out next time you see this post on 6/15/11.
I better be reading this next year...with a mod spot still...otherwise it isn't my fault if sporks are ending up in your neck.
Have a great 2011 summer, me! And remember! omgwtfbbq! :3

PS: eeeewwwww sporks.

-June 15, 2011-

'Sup Dawg.

Of course Black/White was cool, and don't expect any leagues to get played, except for your friend playing league of legends e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e- d-a-y until you read this again in 2012. This is why I hope to respond next year saying that I got that job over the 2011 summer and made sure my Senior year in high school wasn't boring as fu...well, I won't finish that sentence...just make sure to have a ps3. (and the recent hackings aside, it's a good system, fyi)

GIRLFRIEND, do you have one YET? AT ALL? If not, QUIT BEING SO CAUTIOUS. (and the reason for that happened in 2009. either fix it or GET OVER IT) Odds are if you're reading this (I graduate before June 15 next year) and don't have one then you just wasted your entire senior year without anyone. I sure hope that doesn't happen, and if I does I'll be too sad to care that I'm getting curb-stomped because of your missed opportunity.

PS: Have a fun last summer 2012-self!...before going to some college that, as of 12:08 AM on June 15th, 2011, you have no idea you're going to. Oh, and remember this one word:

omgwtfbbq!

I've got nothing else to say, but things will probably be edited in later.

-June 15, 2012-
hi me.

let's see where to start...
-friend stopped playing League of legends...finally...
-no job because that same friend was too lazy to continue it...
-Senior year? well it wasn't as cool as I thought. At least I graduated three days ago. 11th grade will always be the best year of high school for me.
-NO I DO NOT PLAN ON CURBSTOMPING MYSELF!!! I don't actually blame myself for not getting a girlfriend, I blame the classes that I had...my teeth get to live another year.
-So on June 15, 2011 at 12:08 A.M. you didn't know what college you were going to...and...I still have the same problem...oops! Well better get cracking at that...before you're left telling people if they want fries with that until I read this in 2013.

So, message to my 2013 self.

Did you live through 2012? Because if you did...you're reading this obviously...that or it was all just a sham...just like all of the other world ending crises. Hopefully you chose the right path because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in three months. Like I said before GET CRACKING ON FINDING A COLLEGE. Pokemon Black 2/White 2 come out this fall. By next June you SHOULD have finished by now...so what did you think?

Soo...how about any relationships. Seriously, you swung and missed at least twice in high school. Glad you didn't strike out, though strike one wasn't just a whiff, it missed it by miles. You should not be a human replica of Socially Awkward Penguin anymore, by the looks of post-graduation events anyway...so meet a few people. (no not meat, i said meet) Just don't get that third strike. Otherwise I break that aluminum bat over the back of your head.

AND THEN CURB STOMP YOU OVER IT.

Oh, sorry, Insanity wolf.

and for a funny way to finish this year's message, here's something from EpicMealTime.

Next time, we eat foreskin.

~June 15, 2013~

Um....hi....I am disappoint.

Lets review:
-you basically did nothing this past year
-all you did was learn to drive. i blame my dad for how late that ended up.
-friend starting playing League of Legends again a month later from your last post. sigh....
-speaking of colleges...it looks like you won't go into one this fall....get to getting in this winter...I think I know which I'm going to at 12:03 AM....yeah
-I lived through the non-existent 2012 disaster
-I think BW2 was better than BW. deal with it.
-it's hard to get a girlfriend when you sit at home for 365 days. my teeth can live one more year. unless you go to a college, I'm not threatening myself with curbstomping.

Time to talk to my 20 year old 2014 self:

Hey, man! If you're reading this, then the US economy still hasn't collapsed. Did you go to college like you want to? If not you're wasting away the most precious years of your life, you dummy. And while you're at it....get a job. You have a lot of things to buy in the upcoming year. 3DS, GTAV, Pokemon...among other things of course. How was Pokemon X&Y? GTAV? Did you not get a job and missed out on everything? If so you're either an idiot or didn't get hired...

And please tell me you have a GF. I've said this message after message after message. Since the 2010 message to be exact. You're used to the feeling of being alone, but you have always wanted the feeling of having a friend who is a girl. Believe me, I know. I'm you. (I am a shadow, the true self). This message is void if I'm still doing nothing for the next year....mind you.

edit: hehe....foreskin....

Go Hawks.

~June 14, 2014~

I'll keep this shorter than before.

I did get a temporary job in Sept, got GTAV, 3DS, & Pokemon X, then was broke. No GF (obviously), but I did get another job in May. But DAMN DID YOU SEE THE SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPER BOWL!? I BET YOU WERE EXPECTING THAT!!! FINALLY YOU GOT TO SEE A SEATTLE TEAM WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Ahem.

Anyway, hello 21 year old self. If you're reading this the economy hasn't collapsed or some other terrible disaster that would impede me from reading this. Please don't tell me you're drunk, get your life together you dumbass. On a more serious note, WOW you need to get a lot of stuff this fall. Madden 15, a new TV, PS4, Super Smash Bros 3DS, how about dem Heonn remakes, Persona Q, LittleBigPlanet 3, did I mention Madden 15? The one with Richard Sherman on the cover? Speaking of that, how did the Seahawks do last season? Did your fears come true? Did you stumble out of the gate prompting the media to wonder what's wrong blaming Wilson's divorce & the Madden curse? Boy I sure hope not. I hope to see them go to the NFC Title game again & we'll go from there.

Obviously you still haven't gone to college (and had to deal with a pessimistic jobless parent for over a year, unless of course he did get a new job within the next year), but hopefully you've saved up enough money to get to college soon (or maybe before you read this message, if you read it). Please, for your health.

Edit: Never mind, the post is still long, lol.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

"I'M THE GREATEST CORNER IN THE GAME!! YOU'RE GONNA TRY ME WITH A MEDIOCRE RECEIVER LIKE CRABTREE THAT'S THE RESULT YOU'RE GOIN GET!!!!"

KEEP IT SHADY.

« Last edited by InvertAlpha on Jun 14th 2014 »
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Xeta Posted: 14:14 Aug05 2014 Post ID: 3334721
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Xeta said:
Xeta said:
Xeta said:
Xeta said:Not really. I remember this topic.

Xeta - June 15 2009

Summer health sucks.

Yeah, work sucks too.

Shut the **** Beneta. You suck.

Also, qwertyuio is corrupt and must be stopped.

why am i posting in this

ugh

« Last edited by Xeta on Aug 5th 2014 »
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
The Arsonist Posted: 15:12 Aug05 2014 Post ID: 3334726
The Arsonist
Post Likes: 11
+
BURNOUTFREAK said:Sup future me. Doing good?

OK future me, I'll come from the past and kick your *** if you haven't done everything in this list:

1) Survive. If you're dead before this date next year, I'll kill you.
2) A average for school or yet again I kill you.
3) Decided what you want to do with your life except surfing forums all day.
4) Played at least one gig just to see how it feels.
5) That certain thing you have to do within this year, hope it worked out.

Wow I was very violent wasn't I?

1. check
2. **** no that didn't happen.
3. Kind of, yes.
4. Oh my god what a delusional kid I was to think I was actually a good musician.
5. I honestly have no clue what this was.

**** I haven't progressed at all.

TheMadArsonist: JONATHAN FOR MOD 2012
supapika: YEAH
supapika: wait what?
supapika: D:
TheMadArsonist: JON2012
supapika: so the mayans were right!

InvertAlpha Posted: 02:45 Jun15 2015 Post ID: 3381382
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:

SoulSilver was epic. You also suck for losing both the Hot Shots League and Platinum League. :(

Ok, 2011 version of me,
Tell me, is Pokemon Black/White EPIC? Did you beat your friend in the Johto League? 2010 Hot Shots League? If not, YOU STILL SUCK!
Can't really say much about a girlfriend this year. Still no GF, but with a Wall, a Fall, and a 'call' you hope things work out next time you see this post on 6/15/11.
I better be reading this next year...with a mod spot still...otherwise it isn't my fault if sporks are ending up in your neck.

-June 15, 2011-

'Sup Dawg.

Of course Black/White was cool, and don't expect any leagues to get played, except for your friend playing league of legends e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e- d-a-y until you read this again in 2012. This is why I hope to respond next year saying that I got that job over the 2011 summer and made sure my Senior year in high school wasn't boring as fu...well, I won't finish that sentence...just make sure to have a ps3. (and the recent hackings aside, it's a good system, fyi)

GIRLFRIEND, do you have one YET? AT ALL? If not, QUIT BEING SO CAUTIOUS. (and the reason for that happened in 2009. either fix it or GET OVER IT) Odds are if you're reading this (I graduate before June 15 next year) and don't have one then you just wasted your entire senior year without anyone. I sure hope that doesn't happen, and if I does I'll be too sad to care that I'm getting curb-stomped because of your missed opportunity.

PS: Have a fun last summer 2012-self!...before going to some college that, as of 12:08 AM on June 15th, 2011, you have no idea you're going to. Oh, and remember this one word:

omgwtfbbq!

-June 15, 2012-
hi me.

-Senior year? well it wasn't as cool as I thought. At least I graduated three days ago. 11th grade will always be the best year of high school for me.
-NO I DO NOT PLAN ON CURBSTOMPING MYSELF!!! I don't actually blame myself for not getting a girlfriend, I blame the classes that I had...my teeth get to live another year.
-So on June 15, 2011 at 12:08 A.M. you didn't know what college you were going to...and...I still have the same problem...oops! Well better get cracking at that...before you're left telling people if they want fries with that until I read this in 2013.

Did you live through 2012? Because if you did...you're reading this obviously...that or it was all just a sham...just like all of the other world ending crises. Hopefully you chose the right path because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in three months. Like I said before GET CRACKING ON FINDING A COLLEGE. Pokemon Black 2/White 2 come out this fall. By next June you SHOULD have finished by now...so what did you think?

Soo...how about any relationships. Seriously, you swung and missed at least twice in high school. Glad you didn't strike out, though strike one wasn't just a whiff, it missed it by miles. You should not be a human replica of Socially Awkward Penguin anymore, by the looks of post-graduation events anyway...so meet a few people. (no not meat, i said meet) Just don't get that third strike. Otherwise I break that aluminum bat over the back of your head.

and for a funny way to finish this year's message, here's something from EpicMealTime.

~June 15, 2013~

Lets review:
-friend starting playing League of Legends again a month later from your last post. sigh....
-speaking of colleges...it looks like you won't go into one this fall....get to getting in this winter...I think I know which I'm going to at 12:03 AM....yeah
-it's hard to get a girlfriend when you sit at home for 365 days. my teeth can live one more year. unless you go to a college, I'm not threatening myself with curbstomping.

Hey, man! If you're reading this, then the US economy still hasn't collapsed. Did you go to college like you want to? If not you're wasting away the most precious years of your life, you dummy. And while you're at it....get a job. You have a lot of things to buy in the upcoming year. 3DS, GTAV, Pokemon...among other things of course. How was Pokemon X&Y? GTAV? Did you not get a job and missed out on everything? If so you're either an idiot or didn't get hired...

And please tell me you have a GF. I've said this message after message after message. Since the 2010 message to be exact. You're used to the feeling of being alone, but you have always wanted the feeling of having a friend who is a girl. Believe me, I know. I'm you. (I am a shadow, the true self). This message is void if I'm still doing nothing for the next year....mind you.

Go Hawks.

~June 14, 2014~

I did get a temporary job in Sept, got GTAV, 3DS, & Pokemon X, then was broke. No GF (obviously), but I did get another job in May. But DAMN DID YOU SEE THE SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPER BOWL!? I BET YOU WERE EXPECTING THAT!!! FINALLY YOU GOT TO SEE A SEATTLE TEAM WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Ahem.

Anyway, hello 21 year old self. If you're reading this the economy hasn't collapsed or some other terrible disaster that would impede me from reading this. Please don't tell me you're drunk, get your life together you dumbass. On a more serious note, WOW you need to get a lot of stuff this fall. Madden 15, a new TV, PS4, Super Smash Bros 3DS, how about dem Heonn remakes, Persona Q, LittleBigPlanet 3, did I mention Madden 15? The one with Richard Sherman on the cover? Speaking of that, how did the Seahawks do last season? Did your fears come true? Did you stumble out of the gate prompting the media to wonder what's wrong blaming Wilson's divorce & the Madden curse? Boy I sure hope not. I hope to see them go to the NFC Title game again & we'll go from there.

Obviously you still haven't gone to college (and had to deal with a pessimistic jobless parent for over a year, unless of course he did get a new job within the next year), but hopefully you've saved up enough money to get to college soon (or maybe before you read this message, if you read it). Please, for your health.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

"I'M THE GREATEST CORNER IN THE GAME!! YOU'RE GONNA TRY ME WITH A MEDIOCRE RECEIVER LIKE CRABTREE THAT'S THE RESULT YOU'RE GOIN GET!!!!"

KEEP IT SHADY.

I don't have anything to say to you.

Nor to you 2016 self. You better have made a name for yourself in more ways than one.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Warrior13 Posted: 10:41 Jun15 2015 Post ID: 3381401
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
^Made my day. Smile
Xeta Posted: 14:42 Aug01 2015 Post ID: 3384974
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
lmao let it ride
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
InvertAlpha Posted: 02:40 Jun14 2016 Post ID: 3412563
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:

Ok, 2011 version of me,

-June 15, 2011-

'Sup Dawg.

omgwtfbbq!

-June 15, 2012-
hi me.

~June 15, 2013~

Lets review:

Go Hawks.

~June 14, 2014~

Ahem.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

KEEP IT SHADY.

Nor to you 2016 self. You better have made a name for yourself in more ways than one.

HEY SHUT UP OLD ME I'M WORKING ON IT!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ONLY HAVE 185 SUBS ON YOUTUBE!! You're gonna join the GBA D-league and completely suck and stick around 490 subs for 5 months and get a job that deteriorates over time. So you can enjoy dealing with that. Although, you will get to 1.5k subs eventually, so you have that to look forward to.

So I did...sorta make a name for myself, but I still have another year to work on that before I argue with my 2017 self. I'll catch you back at the top again on the Sun and Moon, Later on, because THAT'S HOW YOU DEWOTT!!

« Last edited by InvertAlpha on Jun 14th 2016 »

danielroxheaps Posted: 17:17 Jun14 2016 Post ID: 3412610
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
To myself in 1 year

- Get 150+ more subs on YT you loser (dw I'm jk)
- Force your friend to drive you around when they get their learners since you'll be 15 and they'll be 16.
- Get better at acting 'cause you suck (jk again stop worrying lol)
- Get a gf because why not

OK I'm done this is going to look embarrassing in 2017...
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 19:39 Jun14 2016 Post ID: 3412640
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Questions to answer in 1 year:

- Did Miguel come back? - Not yet
- Did you pass Year 11? - Yes, somehow
- Did you win the 2016 Pokemon Brawl and get money? - No sadly.
- Did your Nintendo Brawl actually happen? - YES!!! And Freez won!
- How is the NX? - Didn't get it.
- Did Geelong win the Premiership? - No :( Lost the Prelim.
- Is Year 12 painful? - Bad but not as bad as I thought.
- Did you drop out of Business? - Nope.
- Did you pass Year 12 Semester 1 exams? - All but Chemistry.
- Did you start to not suck at driving? - Yes, but I'm still meh. Haven't passed the test yet.

Ok bye 16yr old self.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm breaking the rules coming here half way through but I have more to say:

So, that thing ended up being true. Forget all the crap above.

It's all **** right now. May be better when you read this on June 15th 2017. Hope it is. Hopefully I just look back and think 'gee you were a mess' and things are better. Probably not. Year 12 will be cruel and I probably won't have told my parents.

It's all so confusing. Is it real? Is it not? Well, it is real but will things somehow change? Or will I have to come to terms with it properly and sit down and actually talk face to face with a friend? I guess it's possible; you and [censored] ended up this way so who knows. Oh, and are you still doing '[cfssr]' or do people on here know? ****, maybe everyone knows. That would be something.

Now onto the questions:

- Did Miguel come back? - Yep. It was good but he's gone again.
- Are you winning footy tipping? - Yes! But I'm only just ahead.
- How are Geelong doing? - Meh at 8-4.
- Is Year 12 painful? - Bad but not as bad as expected.
- Have you made more friends as per usual? - A few but not many.
- Did you pass Year 12 Semester 1 exams? - All but Chemistry.
- Did you pass your driving test? - Failed all three.
- Did you get good teachers? - Ok I guess.
- Are you failing Chemistry? - No, but nearly.
- Was anyone else, you know? - Miguel.
- Did you tell any of the following; Cameron, Emma, Jacob, Family? - Was guilt trapped into telling my Mum.
- Have you stopped feeling ashamed? - Nope.
- Have you completely accepted it yet? - Yep.
- Did Miami make the playoffs? - YES! Unbelievable run it was.
- Who won the Superbowl? - Bloody New England.
- Who won the tennis? - Roger Federer and Serena Williams won the Australian Open and Rafael Nadal and Jelena Ostapenko won the French Open.
- How is the NX? - Didn't get it.
- Was Pokemon Moon good? - Absolutely. Still is.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jun 14th 2019 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
danielroxheaps Posted: 20:19 Jun14 2016 Post ID: 3412642
danielroxheaps
+
ttt

« Last edited by danielroxheaps on Jun 15th 2020 »

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
zeldafan11 Posted: 04:19 Jan20 2017 Post ID: 3428486
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
zeldafan11 said:
zeldafan11 said:Never noticed this. :p

2011 me: Have a job still?
Black Ops good?
What's up?
Did you remember your 2010 self? You *******...
Assillem?
^Still interested?
Are you still here in 2011?
^If so, why? :p

I probably won't remember this but, oh well.

Only two and almost a half years late, legit.

Different job, it was so-so, all the things, yes and I hate him now, no, no, no, n/a.

To future self:
You better have asked her out, FFS.
Get a raise, better job or fired somehow?
Best have gotten your new PC, it's only taken you 3 years now...
Car still running or have a new one?
Accomplish any personal goals yet? What the hell have you done all year, then? So lazy...

I'm on a role with this being super late thing.

LOL no, better job, got it, new one, yep.

Future me:
Did 2017 suck less than 2016?
Did you ever get to Master in Overwatch?
Move out of KC?
Still friends with Kelly? If not, you both miss each other and you should apologize for whatever you did.
Go to Canada yet?

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Zakie Posted: 05:20 Jan20 2017 Post ID: 3428487
Zakie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I would like to leave a message here too as a new member.
balthiersbit Posted: 15:55 Jan20 2017 Post ID: 3428497
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Go ahead

Or is a new topic made each year?
I suppose if that is the case you can just copy and paste.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

InvertAlpha Posted: 00:14 Jun16 2017 Post ID: 3434289
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:

-June 15, 2011-

'Sup Dawg.

omgwtfbbq!

-June 15, 2012-
hi me.

~June 15, 2013~

Lets review:

Go Hawks.

~June 14, 2014~

Ahem.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

KEEP IT SHADY.

HEY SHUT UP OLD ME I'M WORKING ON IT!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ONLY HAVE 185 SUBS ON YOUTUBE!! You're gonna join the GBA D-league and completely suck and stick around 490 subs for 5 months and get a job that deteriorates over time. So you can enjoy dealing with that. Although, you will get to 1.5k subs eventually, so you have that to look forward to.

So I did...sorta make a name for myself, but I still have another year to work on that before I argue with my 2017 self. I'll catch you back at the top again on the Sun and Moon, Later on, because THAT'S HOW YOU DEWOTT!!

Well, You did sort of make a name for yourself, before you dropped off the face of the earth and got stuck around 4.4k subs for 5+ months. Looks like you failed to utilize Sun and moon to continue your channel's growth... Your job has gotten even worse, and your dad is completely obnoxious. I'm very much considering moving with my friends. Just gotta save up money before you move to make sure you can survive until you get a new job.

With that, I hope you used this summer (and the resulting announcement of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon) to reset your channel's growth so that you can have fun while still looking for a job after the move. Now then onto the more important topic. I don't think I expected to play Overwatch this much this time last year. Currently in Gold (season high 2246/Career high 2366), but by this time next year....you better be at least Diamond. You can't tell me you're still stuck in gold for over a year. That would be pathetic. Get your act together.

But anyways, I hope you're better off and more happy this time next year. It's crazy to think this thread has gone on for over a decade. But you keep coming back to Supercheats once every year for this. It's wild how time flies....

« Last edited by InvertAlpha on Jun 16th 2017 »

balthiersbit Posted: 13:05 Jun16 2017 Post ID: 3434296
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Okay matey, see you next year XXDXDXD

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Matt77 Posted: 22:03 Jun16 2017 Post ID: 3434313
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Hi adult Matt I'm glad you didn't die.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
danielroxheaps Posted: 21:00 Jun18 2017 Post ID: 3434356
danielroxheaps
+
Hi adult me please please please don't be a r3t@rd

InvertAlpha Posted: 02:21 Jun14 2018 Post ID: 3444720
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
InvertAlpha said:
-June 15, 2012-
hi me.

~June 15, 2013~

Lets review:

Go Hawks.

~June 14, 2014~

Ahem.

Oh, wait, I forgot.

KEEP IT SHADY.

Well, You did sort of make a name for yourself, before you dropped off the face of the earth and got stuck around 4.4k subs for 5+ months. Looks like you failed to utilize Sun and moon to continue your channel's growth... Your job has gotten even worse, and your dad is completely obnoxious. I'm very much considering moving with my friends. Just gotta save up money before you move to make sure you can survive until you get a new job.

With that, I hope you used this summer (and the resulting announcement of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon) to reset your channel's growth so that you can have fun while still looking for a job after the move. Now then onto the more important topic. I don't think I expected to play Overwatch this much this time last year. Currently in Gold (season high 2246/Career high 2366), but by this time next year....you better be at least Diamond. You can't tell me you're still stuck in gold for over a year. That would be pathetic. Get your act together.

But anyways, I hope you're better off and more happy this time next year. It's crazy to think this thread has gone on for over a decade. But you keep coming back to Supercheats once every year for this. It's wild how time flies....

Hello. It is June 14 yet again. The day where I always come back to this site, just to keep this thread alive. Now then, time to dive into my 10th entry for this thread.

Akin to last year you sparked your channel growth to get to 7.3k, only to get stuck again. This seems to happen a lot. What doesn't happen a lot is your job getting worse, though your dad is still obnoxious and your friends moved away. I really hope that decided to stay and stick it out instead of moving w/ friends was the better choice, but it is all a part of the plan. But what you didn't stick to was Gold Rank in Overwatch. You did make it to plat, and touched Diamond once, but wake me up when you ACTUALLY hit Diamond (S10 - 2725/Career - 3025). Now with all of this considered, you are still holding up fine! I'm surprised... Now then...

Myself in 2019...Cmon this is your 11th entry into this thread. You've been doing this for 12 years. You've been saying the same things year after year. You know what? We're gonna switch it up. I'm tired of repeating myself.

1. With Generation 8 probably JUST being announced, this is your last chance on youtube/twitch. If Soul of the Storm doesn't work at all, THIS IS LITERALLY THE LAST HOPE. New Generation, New System, New You. if you can't find footing and help the people through content, maybe there's a different way.
2. You didn't move with your friends. Meaning you have to go to school. In fact, if you aren't in school by this time...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME? Soul of the Storm is basically the trial run on something you might want to go to school for. I hope it did well.
3. Overwatch/Overwatch League. This is minor, but actually get to Diamond first. Also, I hope the LA Valiant won both Stage 4/Season 1! Just don't let it distract you from Soul of the Storm
4. Ignore your past pleas for a girlfriend on here. It's not important at the moment. Work on how you represent yourself, then revisit the topic. Concentrate on Soul of the Storm.
5. Have I mentioned Soul of the Storm yet? Because it's very pivotal to my 2019 goals. 2018 is the setup year, 2019 is the year where things go down.

I hope these changes make a difference. I'll see you guys next year. Hi Nikki.

#VALLA #WingsOut

« Last edited by InvertAlpha on Jun 14th 2018 »

Displaying Page 16 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close