Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What brought you to Supercheats.com?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Green Onions Posted: 21:47 Jul15 2007 Post ID: 1749946
Green Onions
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
On 15-Jul-2007 Mew is the best!!!!! said:(Yes..i'm not active.)

Here's my timeline: My mom got me Pokemon Yellow hehe. After that I just basically Looked for cheats on other pokemon games since I liked them, while doing so I found this site, basically by guessing the name (c'mon supercheats? it's like the easiest name to guess, which is a good thing). I posted alot around here and got to know some people. (nobody really knew/wanted to know me. :/ eh that's life lol). After clicking on the link to Runescape, the online game, I basically became hooked on THAT. THEN, after like 1 - 1 1/2 years of playing (waste huh?) My friend on there told me about some free Message Board websites, and since i'd loved this one so much, I wanted one. Now I have my own board, running with activity. A couple friends posted some other games on there (online games), which included one i'm playing now, Flyff.

If you're still reading and still care, I salute you Smile lol

(and plz don't delete this post for whatever reason..I REALLY don't feel like fixing whatever's wrong with it lol..)
You salute me :p

I remember what game I was looking for cheats for. Enter the Matrix.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Komodo Posted: 01:04 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1750311
Komodo
+
Enter the Matrix eh? That was a rubbish game. Plus the cheats for it sucked.
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:09 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1750319
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 15-Jul-2007 Mew is the best!!!!! said:(Yes..i'm not active.)

Here's my timeline: My mom got me Pokemon Yellow hehe. After that I just basically Looked for cheats on other pokemon games since I liked them, while doing so I found this site, basically by guessing the name (c'mon supercheats? it's like the easiest name to guess, which is a good thing). I posted alot around here and got to know some people. (nobody really knew/wanted to know me. :/ eh that's life lol). After clicking on the link to Runescape, the online game, I basically became hooked on THAT. THEN, after like 1 - 1 1/2 years of playing (waste huh?) My friend on there told me about some free Message Board websites, and since i'd loved this one so much, I wanted one. Now I have my own board, running with activity. A couple friends posted some other games on there (online games), which included one i'm playing now, Flyff.

If you're still reading and still care, I salute you Smile lol

(and plz don't delete this post for whatever reason..I REALLY don't feel like fixing whatever's wrong with it lol..)
I love Flyff =]

My story shares the familiar tale, "I was looking for cheats". Anyone who really wasn't looking for cheats or wasn't introduced by a friend... really I'm not sure what made them join =/
Pandaemonium Posted: 03:28 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1750467
Pandaemonium
+
They did it for the lulz.

I, however, did it for the cheats.
koolstr Posted: 09:23 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1750655
koolstr
+
I was originally just sifting through the cheats for MPH, when I got to a cheat that didn't work/make sense. So I registered, went to the forum, and asked about it. That's when I started to become addicted. Then, every single day, I started to post in that forum, and I soon eventually became a mod for it, being my first mod spot. Then, slowly like a virus, I started to spread to more forums, and one after another, I started to mod them too. I gave up one mod spot, so that's one less.

That's my story. Just because of one person's stupid messup when submitting a cheat..
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
problemsolver Posted: 10:14 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1750742
problemsolver
+
I can't remember, exactly, but I think I was looking for help with Legend of the Dragoon. Then I ended up answering other people's questions and figured out my problem on my own (hence the name).

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Mr.Clueless Posted: 10:44 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1750817
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
Stupid TLoZ:Ocarina of Time... Then I'm like "ooooOOOOOOooo a forum..." and I checked it out and I liked it.
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Green Onions Posted: 15:43 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1751554
Green Onions
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 16-Jul-2007 Komodo said:Enter the Matrix eh? That was a rubbish game. Plus the cheats for it sucked.
I know it sucked but it was the only game I had at the time :(
Chrusher Posted: 22:16 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1752438
Chrusher
+
Just stopin to see was been going on

Well it all started when i was playin some yahoo games in 04 i seen an ad on a pop up about sc and decided to check it out. I was looking at cheats from then and decided to make an account 2 years ago. Now im happily retired from sc.

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close