Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ghosts...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Komodo Posted: 18:51 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1734819
Komodo
Post Likes: 0
+
Yes, and yes.

In two houses I've lived in out of four I've seen ghosts. They freaked the hell out of me.

1st House. Woke up one night and saw people walking past my room aimlessly, not even making a sound, just trudging down the corridor. I ignored them. In the morning they weren't there, nothing was stolen (ruling out robbers) and nothing was changed.

2nd House. Just woke up in the middle of the night, and there was this guy standing in my doorway of my room, and he was transparent. Like, he just looked like a normal person, although I could kind of see through him. I tried to scream, but I couldn't. It was so weird.

It's because of those two events that I do believe in them. I don't know anything about them though in any aspect, just that I strongly believe they exist.
betterthanyou Posted: 21:21 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1735459
betterthanyou
Forum GuestBanned
+
i just watched a show on discovery about a huated house i peed my pants
Blazin Torchic Posted: 22:35 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1735668
Blazin Torchic
+
I do believe in them. And I do believe in roaming spirits. I haven't witnessed any, but I really don't want to. Everytime I think about ghosts, I get slightly sweaty and freaked out. My heart starts to jump. Strange...
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 01:06 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1735907
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Oh, I know what you mean. I don't believe in them, but I'm scared of them. I get chills and my palms get sweaty.
GlitchGuy2 Posted: 03:55 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1735983
GlitchGuy2
+
Spirits are so strange, they alwase connect to an emotion; fright. I WANT to experience ghosts, I'm brave, but at the same time, I am the biggest chicken of the planet of Earth...
Strange, huh? Wanting to see departed souls and running from them, it happened when I got to the rift in the Queen Mary.
For those who don't know, a rift for spirits is the portal to their world and ours, take Danny Phantom for example, the lab's Ghost Portal is a man made rift to 'their' world.
Team Element- LUCARIO RANK AT LAST!!!
Learn how to raise your PKMN to LV 255 in D/P without AR!
http://www.freewebs.com/glitchsoftwares/ -No this isn't the same as the above link.
(Insert Name Here) Posted: 05:36 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1736010
(Insert Name Here)
+
I've seen 1 in my mom's office. She kinda resembles sadako.
[center]DARK_WOLF MADE A TEAM GIMP WEBSITE!!!(NOT A JOKE)

Supercheats is Shutting down! Click here for the news!

Number of People Helped in GFX: 3

Go To Jail
Do Not Pass Go
Do Not Collect $200
Sasuke rulez Posted: 19:04 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1738041
Sasuke rulez
+
i've felt several cold rushes and one time the AC unit in our house flipped itself from cold to warm. another time something in our house fell down by itself,and it was very sturdy.one other time i was scratching my elbow, and past my arm i saw something staring at me.i nearly crapped my pants. when i looked back, it was gone.
Awesome avy made by Procrastinator!Thanks a lot dude!
Blazin Torchic Posted: 19:17 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1738083
Blazin Torchic
+
On 10-Jul-2007 GlitchGuy2 said: Spirits are so strange, they alwase connect to an emotion; fright. I WANT to experience ghosts, I'm brave, but at the same time, I am the biggest chicken of the planet of Earth...
Strange, huh? Wanting to see departed souls and running from them, it happened when I got to the rift in the Queen Mary.
For those who don't know, a rift for spirits is the portal to their world and ours, take Danny Phantom for example, the lab's Ghost Portal is a man made rift to 'their' world.
I didn't know that they're rifts anywhere in this world.
Sasuke rulez Posted: 20:02 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1738206
Sasuke rulez
+
rifts arent visible to our eyes.if you feel an extremely cold spot,different from the surrounding temperature,it is possibly a rift.
Blazin Torchic Posted: 20:45 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1738310
Blazin Torchic
+
Oh no that's scary. I don't think any are in my house...I hope there aren't.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 01:09 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1738957
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Well, I'm safe with my house then. It's burning up everywhere XD
GlitchGuy2 Posted: 02:17 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1739090
GlitchGuy2
+
I think there's a rift near my grandma's house in Georgia, the area she lives in has lots of history in it, even the civil war, my great grandma said something that she experienced:
She went to get a knife out of a drawer in the kitchen, when she opened the drawer... water POURED out of the drawer, she was DRENCHED.
This wouldn't be possible, the drawer is not connected to anything.
Also, my mom's mom, in the middle of the night, heard a loud BANG! downstairs, she went down to inspect, and the medicine cabinet fell. She said to herself that it was probally loose, and went back to bed, later, another BANG! was heard, she went out and saw the attic door had fallen.

Oh, if only I could see what's in a rift of spirits.
http://www.freewebs.com/glitchsoftwares/ -No this isn't the same as the above link.
Komodo Posted: 02:32 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1739109
Komodo
+
So if someone feels a slight chill or there's a spot in their house that's colder, they think there's a 'rift' there or something?

Grow up guys. It's not supernatural.
Volke Posted: 06:47 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1739229
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
It seems a lot of people claim to have seen ghosts here. Personally, judging by what you guys have said, it seems like you were actually dreaming. You can get dream where you think you're actually awake.
Sasuke rulez Posted: 09:05 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1739368
Sasuke rulez
+
i know what you're talking about.i sometimes can't tell if i'm dreaming or not.
da_mikester Posted: 13:11 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1740022
da_mikester
+
I kinda want to say yes but then again i want to say no

I always see things when i play man hunt(Not the game.The type that is kkinda like hide and seek it) i keep seeing a young pale boy,with a Huge scar going down from his left eye...

This has happened to me quite a few times but when i read i always see a old guy slightly see through.He looks at me i blink he vanishes.Sometimes i see my grandma who passed away a few years ago.

Sig thanks to Master of lite for a decent sig!great job SmileSmile
whiplash234 Posted: 14:27 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1740324
whiplash234
+
I used to think I could see ghosts.

[center][/center]
king26 Posted: 14:32 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1740337
king26
+
I believe in ghosts.

sig made at THE SHOP!
DarkLyrics Posted: 14:49 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1740407
DarkLyrics
+
~Double Post By "Sasuke rulez" Deleted~

Special Thanks To Dark_Wolf_33 For The Great Signature

GlitchGuy2 Posted: 19:23 Jul11 2007 Post ID: 1741258
GlitchGuy2
+
Bleck, dreams are pretty much no diffrent than to truth to some people, I found many reports on a page that relates they've experienced 9/11, before it occured.
Dreams and spirits both increase emotions of fright, they can make you fear things you don't mind, once, I had a wierd dream about Pokemon or something, at one point, I was playing my DS and some wierd thing that looks like the first mini-boss on S3&K, for some reason, I tried to cover the image, because I was scared of it. I wouldn't be in real life though...
Spirits increase fright on me like I mentioned once, I don't know how to explain it though... I assure everyone gets slightly more aware when a spirit comes to them, whether it be dream or life. They both play with your emotions.
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 327695

Post Top
Click to close