Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

NEW RULE AMENDMENT - ALL AR AND CHEAT USERS MUST READ, ALONG WITH MODS.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 13:26 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733605
EspeonDude_
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK, Rich (Team SuperCheats) put this rule in place.

Instead of having the AR/CB Code Requests thread, we will ALLOW members to PLACE THE REQUESTS FOR STUFF IN THE ACTUAL FORUM.

However, you are allowed one topic for requests per day. Don't make one topic asking for a Shiny Dialga Modest. Then later decide, "I need Palkia!" Put it all in one topic.

If you would like to set up an AR Shop, sorry. Same with Pok�Sav. Do not put shops. You ARE allowed to make a topic about the codes you have or discovered!

Thank you.

« Last edited by EspeonDude_ on Jul 9th 2007 »

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
spyro madgirl Posted at: 13:32 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733636
spyro madgirl
+
+
Oh, no...

Why can't we just have an individual forum for Pokemon AR codes?
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Dranixger Posted at: 13:40 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733656
Dranixger
+
+
most likely because a lot of spam has been happening recently in those topics, and since you are allowed to make one request per day in a new topic outside of that one, it gets less posts. not to mention when it gets a lot of posts, a lot of code requests get passed up and people keep posting it multiple times, and usually never get an answer(i have experience with that) most people have been doing the post one topic outside the pinned one for requests more recently so that topic isn't really needed anymore.

Thanks to ps2man617 for awesome sig and avy(name put on avy by MV).
Been a while since I was on supercheats, so my profile is mostly way outdated
Dranixger = Dragon + Phoenix + Tiger
spyro madgirl Posted at: 13:43 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733664
spyro madgirl
+
+
I guess... but there's going to be a mass build up of AR code threads, which will probably flood the board even if it is one request a day, and I can't answer AR code questions.
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Poke-Master-Kid Posted at: 14:15 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733787
Poke-Master-Kid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I can Answer SOME questions,,,and i am asking for you guys to Ban those who flood with spam about trades in the AR/CB code section..that will save alot of space on the AR/CB code section..and instead of a 3 strike rule use a 2 strike rule...and in double post is 1 strike triple Post or more is 2 strikes and banning...and flooding about trades in wrong sections and repeating the same requests/questsions is 1 strike...thats just my oppinnion..I Am Alos Wondering If I Can Start A Test Forum Of The Stuff I Posted Above..If It Works Out Good We Could Use Them...But Im More Interested In The Spammers Getting Banned..And I Am Also Asking If I Can Make A Forum For Requests Per Person..Try That..And If Thats To Much Make It 1 Request A Day...Hope This Long Post Helps...

« Last edited by Poke-Master-Kid on Jul 9th 2007 »

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Best Video Ever!!!!CLICK HERE!!
spyro madgirl Posted at: 14:32 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733867
spyro madgirl
+
+
I still think we should have a seperate forum for AR codes since so many people use AR here. *Hiss*
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Dranixger Posted at: 14:46 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733933
Dranixger
+
+
it gets too crowded, and people get mad that they're questions never get answered, so they'd rather make they're own topic. plus we've gone through 3 of those topics, it would do no harm, but team supercheats has made his decision, which stands. (and not all AR users abuse the AR, i only use it for unobainables and rare items after i beat the game.)

Thanks to ps2man617 for awesome sig and avy(name put on avy by MV).
Been a while since I was on supercheats, so my profile is mostly way outdated
Dranixger = Dragon + Phoenix + Tiger
spyro madgirl Posted at: 14:50 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733947
spyro madgirl
+
+
If there was a seperate forum... you could tell people to name their topics properly to keep everything organized. So if someone wanted a code for the Azure Flute, they would have to put 'I need an AR code to get the Azure Flute' instead of 'Can I have an AR code for this item?'

Those threads are annoying.
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Pooly Posted at: 16:36 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1734368
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Finally, I was hoping for this to happen.
SM I agree with you.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Penguin4.0 Posted at: 18:42 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1734796
Penguin4.0
+
+
If a seperate forum was created for action replay codes the situations that occur on the pokemon diamond and pearl trading forum would simulate themselves on the new forum you are requesting where there would be considerbly large topics that state that all members that yearn for action replay codes should only go to their topic and when other members would attempt to create their own topics to obtain a spesific code the want the creator of the large topic will begin to state that they should all only go to their topics causing spam to corrupt this fourm. If the ability to obtain action replay codes remains on this topic though that strife would not occur because those large topics can not be created on this forum and less people will spam to bump their topics because with less requests occurring every day more members will be able to obtain the codes they need making the idea of keeping action replay code requests here a positive situation to take part in.

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
Penguin4.0 Posted at: 09:57 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1736322
Penguin4.0
+
+
On 10-Jul-2007 Caboose128 said:Ok EspeonDude. I won't change my question, but please answer it. A few weeks ago, you said that you were taking requests. Well, my computer wouldn't let me post stuff, but please, if you can help me. I need an Action Replay code for 2 level 1, attack form Deoxys, with a mild nature, the pokerus, and 500 hp, defence, special defense, and for #1, a wonderguard ability, and for #2, a drizzle ability. Moves do not matter. Please help! And if possible, please make the code short. If not, oh well. Thanks for your help. And please don't make it pokesave. Thanks!!!!
If you want to request a cheat to be made for your pokemom diamond or pearl game you can either create your own topic to obtain this cheat or you can go onto the pinned cheating topic to create the same request but do not post in areas where obtaining cheat requests is not the main topic.

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
spyro madgirl Posted at: 11:31 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1736540
spyro madgirl
+
+
This forum is already drowning in AR request topics... and it's only been a day. *Cry*
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Honchkrow is pwnage Posted at: 16:52 Jul13 2007 Post ID: 1744430
Honchkrow is pwnage
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I still vote we get a new forum for AR codes.
No. I'm Not Back. Click for my DA page.

Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
AlexialYunalesca Posted at: 22:14 Jul13 2007 Post ID: 1745154
AlexialYunalesca
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I also Agree to that there should be a forum just for AR and there should also be like a forums Finder search bar where if you are looking for any specific type of code or codes that you can look them up and see if they have already been asked and answered so people will veer away from reposting the same things over and over again
Pooly Posted at: 06:40 Jul14 2007 Post ID: 1745730
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Alexiayunalesca stop multiposting it's against the rules, and this place isn't a chatroom either.
Posts deleted.

spyro madgirl Posted at: 08:04 Jul15 2007 Post ID: 1748208
spyro madgirl
+
+
Please can we have an AR forum? Rich, are you here?

If this forum gets too drowned in AR topics, I won't be able to post anymore and I'll lose my mod spot. That will make me sad.
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
marty963 Posted at: 18:06 Jul17 2007 Post ID: 1754852
marty963
+
+
so we cant make a topic saying "Taking Code Requests"
[center]Sig and avy by RJ Fighter

GT: xBIaZin Ace
PSN: Blazin_Ace_

The second letter in GT is an "I"

If you want to add me send me a msg telling me you are from SC.

[Color=red]Modern Warfare 2 Pwner[/center]

brettmeeink Posted at: 03:19 Jul19 2007 Post ID: 1758863
brettmeeink
+
+
It will be drowned with requests. I'd liked having one place to go for codes there always seemed to be a bunch of code makers there to help out now it will be much harder. In fact that was my reason for coming to the diamond forum.
12/24/00-9/5/07 RIP Steve[u][/u][color=red][/color]

Name:Brett fc:0945 9296 0580
Join The Pokémon Mentors for your Pokémon Needs!
Pooly Posted at: 09:54 Jul19 2007 Post ID: 1759160
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
On 17-Jul-2007 marty963 said:so we cant make a topic saying "Taking Code Requests"
No as members can make their own topics to request codes.

ture pokemon master Posted at: 20:26 Jul20 2007 Post ID: 1764023
ture pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how can i posts there http://www.supercheats.com/nintendods/pokemondiamondcodes2.htm I'm I n00b help me plz
Ture Pokemon Master
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345498

Post Top
Click to close