Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter

troublesom pair

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

glitchfinder2224 Posted at: 23:36 Jul17 2007 Post ID: 1755658
glitchfinder2224
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
what is a good wepon and armor to fight the troublesom pair with enless my armor and wepon is good enough i have full gravios and the ogre tusk. i also have a bunch of money and other good items,wepons, and armor but my gravios armor is my best armor.

Note: if u dont beleive me i play online but im asking about the offline troublesom pair quest
aslo the troublesom pair quest is the last special quest in the game.
Other Note: if u reply to this and u play online plz give me your online name and i will give you mine and we can maybe do some quests together im also HR lvl 14.most of my friends r about atleast LVL 16 or higher.
killgore Posted at: 08:48 Dec05 2007 Post ID: 2018933
killgore
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well this is the guy you wunt my real naem is tyler j sincell and i have had this game over fifteen yers almost but it saduns me that i am still on attca of the rathose maby if you could help me on that qest (note how do you get online i got all the stuf but a usb bord but can't you just type the words in or suomthing with your controller?)but ya i can help you. but i still got to find out how wut is rong with my desl then i can help youSmile
Draeo Posted at: 11:04 Dec06 2007 Post ID: 2019888
Draeo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok the best armor is the Ranthlos and I did it with the greatsword Eager Cleaver. All you have to do is go after the Rathian first. If Ranthlos shows up paint him and leave. Once he is gone go kill her then him. Easy stuff! Next on the quest Attack of the Ranthlos all you have to do is take his tail then finish him. As for your online just make sure your not on dial up and that your equipment is hooked up and you put in the right info. I played online for a while and my name was wormslayer and my friends name was Bloodwing. I will be back online after the 25th so look for us and say hi but if we are both on don't expect us to do real low level stuuf because we are both HR 20. Good luck. Oh if you are online then i recomend the Divine Slasher it's what I use now.
†Deathsycthe21† Posted at: 05:30 Jan02 2010 Post ID: 2780865
†Deathsycthe21†
+
+
diablos full set because its easy to create and its anti-wind effect to give destructive combos without being distracted by wind than rathalos that only gives damage high but for me its low ,provocation , but it also gives -10 resistance against dragon.. but when it comes to online.. how can u get online on ps2? i thought only japan has still have online version and what are the materials to be used? my name in the game is also ?Deathsycthe21?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 491323

Post Top
Click to close