Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Talk here about all the strange things of GTA SA

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Aeshma Posted at: 19:49 May31 2005 Post ID: 185143
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
I made this topic so that you all can talk about all the strange things of the game, even if they are'nt real (that's my opignion) like bigfoot, ufo's, leatherface, sharkman...etc.

Ask questions or discuss all those in here as much as you like.

(I do not want this to become a spam topic so talk about the strange things in the game only)
No one better than me Posted at: 04:58 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185731
No one better than me
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
It is weird when some gangs appear on other islands
Aeshma Posted at: 07:13 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185795
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I heard that before, but I never had it exept the blue San Fiero gang that are sometimes at the Los Santos railroadstation.
No one better than me Posted at: 12:13 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186020
No one better than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ballas were in paradiso and vagos in bayside marina
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL Posted at: 15:55 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186423
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I discovered an odd thing in the game. Park a car right across the entrance to the Ganton gym, jump on it, and run into the top of the yellow marker. It may take a few tries but eventually you will get into the gym, still standing on the car. Once you're in the gym, turn around and walk back out. You will be in a corridor, with the inside of the Ganton gym door facing towards you. If you run sideways you will fall into some white space for a while and respawn on the street outside the gym. Another alternatitive is to enter the jetpack cheat: L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right, and fly around in the white. Be warned when you do this though, you can't get back onto San Andreas if you fly off in the Jetpack. You probably don't believe this will work, but just try it.
Aeshma Posted at: 16:32 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186453
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Jun-2005 OscarWrafterLovethBettyL said:I discovered an odd thing in the game. Park a car right across the entrance to the Ganton gym, jump on it, and run into the top of the yellow marker. It may take a few tries but eventually you will get into the gym, still standing on the car. Once you're in the gym, turn around and walk back out. You will be in a corridor, with the inside of the Ganton gym door facing towards you. If you run sideways you will fall into some white space for a while and respawn on the street outside the gym. Another alternatitive is to enter the jetpack cheat: L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right, and fly around in the white. Be warned when you do this though, you can't get back onto San Andreas if you fly off in the Jetpack. You probably don't believe this will work, but just try it.
That would be the internal universe, I have been there before, it's a strange empty dark place where you can find some weird things that does'nt belong on that place of the map at all.
teembyrd Posted at: 08:49 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187319
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I too have run into this white hell coming out of a paint-n-spray. Strangely, I was holding R2 & L2 (looking behind me) while backing into the garage, when my new color was applied the doors opened and I drove into this alterate dimmension. Very strange things were seen in there including cars floating in mid air. I say dimmension cause it kinda reminded me of the devils triangle. Never been there but read books. My question is: Deliberate or giltch?
"You don't know what you know until you know what you don't know".
'TeemByrd'
Aeshma Posted at: 09:02 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187331
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Jun-2005 teembyrd said:I too have run into this white hell coming out of a paint-n-spray. Strangely, I was holding R2 & L2 (looking behind me) while backing into the garage, when my new color was applied the doors opened and I drove into this alterate dimmension. Very strange things were seen in there including cars floating in mid air. I say dimmension cause it kinda reminded me of the devils triangle. Never been there but read books. My question is: Deliberate or giltch?
That's a glitch is my opignion, the game is so big and some things took somutch MB space at the cost of other things that it is normal that some glitches happen.
No one better than me Posted at: 15:11 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187813
No one better than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I pushed turbo on m control before and then while i was driving I just fell through the ground
riproarin5000 Posted at: 17:27 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188057
riproarin5000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Jun-2005 No one better than me said:Ballas were in paradiso and vagos in bayside marina
Yeah and ballas were at doherty in my game too. . .oh yeah and the vagos were at some factory in the badlands i think it was a logging place but i cant remember the name

[color=navy][b][i]
I always could count on Futures
[/color][/b][/i]
bruzer_boy Posted at: 18:33 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188094
bruzer_boy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sometimes my garage at the johnsons house wont open
Can't have what I have
You aint neva gonna get it
Aeshma Posted at: 18:37 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188098
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Jun-2005 bruzer_boy said:sometimes my garage at the johnsons house wont open
That happens sometimes with all of my garages, then you have to turn around like a freak in front of it. lol
No one better than me Posted at: 03:41 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 188645
No one better than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it takes 2 minutes to open sometimes
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL Posted at: 17:43 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 189516
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I said earlier about parking across the gym entrance and coming back out into white space. I wasn't on about the interior universe, that is reached by jetpacking through the gym roof. I've been there, and I reckon it's really cool. There's a hidden tattoo parlour in there where you can get tattoo's of weed and everything. It sounds made up, but there's whole websites devoted to talking about it. You can even get to Liberty City Through it, buy you need a gameshark for unlimited Jetpack height to do that.
superman4u Posted at: 17:47 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 189522
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
yeah thats what the internal universe does... its the same thing.. but maybe u have a found a faster way to get there

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL Posted at: 09:51 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190700
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anyway, about the thing I was on about a while ago, when you park the car across the gym door. I did it again and realised that when you jetpack out of the corridoor place you are under the floor of San Andreas. In real life, under the surface of a road is ashpalt and dirt, but in San Andreas there's the white. It's not the interior Universe, which makes everything go black/blue/orange. In the white you are under the game. I'm rambling. Anyway I found two ways to get out of the white. One is to go to a hole in the floor, that is by a rock under the sea, by the Naval Submarine. The other way is to fly with the jetpack under the game until you get to Area 69, where you can get into the underground bit, because you're already underground.It's pretty useless, and you can only get out by killing yourself. This message is too long, and I doubt anyone will be assed to read it.
No one better than me Posted at: 10:22 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190734
No one better than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I read it
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL Posted at: 10:45 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190755
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL
Forum GuestMember
+