Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Wart Remidies/Cures

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

a blind kid Posted: 01:39 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819152
a blind kid
Post Likes: 0
+
Enough is enough; I've had it with these mother-f*cking warts on my mother-f*cking hand.

By any chance, would anyone happen to know any cures for these ugly lumps of dead skin and tissue? This is my story...
I've had a small wart on the side of my right hand for around two-three years now. I did not care about it, since I had a wart before on my thumb in elementary school that went away by filing it every night. Since it was hardly noticeable, I paid no attention to it for a long time. Much later, I noticed it again, it did not change in size, shape, or color, but it was starting to get annoying. So I filed it regularly; no change. I let it go for a little longer, then tried freezing it with over-the-counter treatment. Didn't work. I then got SO ****** about it that I took a pushpin and picked away at it to try and remove it myself. Three weeks later, what do you know; a big wart right next to it; it's the biggest one on my hand right now, and noticeable from a close distance. And now there's a small one right next to that one; and now I'm totally ticked off.
Things I've Tried:
Filing: Worked for me before, and reduces the size of the wart, but it keeps growing back and, sometimes, bleeds.
Freezing: Ha.
Duct Tape: Trying this right now, but I am seeing no change as of yet.
Iodide: My grandmother game this to me. She says to file it every night, wash it with rubbing alcohol, and apply it to the wart and the skin around it. Combining this with the duct tape.
Unripe Banana Peels: Very difficult to keep going. The bananas ripen as they're left alone, but in the time I used it, I've seen no change. They said the warts turn brown-black after one application and usually fall off after a few days, and while my warts did turn brown, it was just banana residue that washed off.

So I ask again: Anyone have any cures or remedies?

Sorry to startle everyone with a huge wall of text.
[center]
Signature made by me. Do not steal. Or else.
Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic.
GlobalFatality Posted: 01:50 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819167
GlobalFatality
+
~REPORTED~
sike
hmmmmm
well how about you go to the docters!!!!!! huh?
the filing ducktape alochael it should all work.
try tapeing the banana peal to your finger while you are sleeping.
this is my favorite. get afinger nail cliper and just rip at it until you are at the base of your finger. pour a ton of alcoheal in it. the get something sharpo or tweasers and pull the rts of the wart out. most alchoheal. it hurts liek hell but it works for me.
king26's new account
Old account stats: Date joined: 08/01/2007 ; Number of submissions: 52 ; Number of forum posts: 4799
I have desided to pair with ozzo and Mac_. how lucky i am. :D
Fwank Posted: 02:03 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819179
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
You're not a doctor.

See a Dermatologist, now.

You'd think kids these days would know not to mess with their body what with all the health awareness chain mails going around...
Devonthepokemaster Posted: 02:04 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819180
Devonthepokema
ster
+
Freeze it off. Nitrogen. I'm serious. I know you said it didn't work, but keep trying. Or, just slice it off with a knife. I forgot how I got rid of mine, if I remember I'll make sure to tell you.
a blind kid Posted: 02:10 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819185
a blind kid
+
On 08-Aug-2007 Fwank said:You're not a doctor.

You'd think kids these days would know not to mess with their body what with all the health awareness chain mails going around...
I did. She gave me the same bullcrap, unfortunately; file it every day, wash hands, and apply Compund W to the warts. Doesn't work, and I was trying Compund W liquids for a while, even before we went to see her.
[center]
Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic.
GlobalFatality Posted: 02:11 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819187
GlobalFatality
+
On 08-Aug-2007 Fwank said:You're not a doctor.

hell if i aint, you know nothing about me. my mom said the banana worked for her as akid.
king26's new account
Old account stats: Date joined: 08/01/2007 ; Number of submissions: 52 ; Number of forum posts: 4799
I have desided to pair with ozzo and Mac_. how lucky i am. :D
Fwank Posted: 02:14 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819189
Fwank
+
On 08-Aug-2007 a blind kid said:I did. She gave me the same bullcrap, unfortunately; file it every day, wash hands, and apply Compund W to the warts. Doesn't work, and I was trying Compund W liquids for a while, even before we went to see her.
I said a doctor, not a woman.
Devonthepokemaster Posted: 02:15 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819190
Devonthepokema
ster
+
Fwank, don't say stuff like that unless you're joking. Thumbs Up
Pandaemonium Posted: 02:17 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819194
Pandaemonium
+
On 08-Aug-2007 Fwank said:I said a doctor, not a woman.
win.

Just remember, if all else fails use fire*. But see a doctor first.

* this is a joke. Do not take seriously.
Fwank Posted: 02:19 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819195
Fwank
+
If you wish to treat it with fire, then you can see a women.

You can find them in the kitchen...
a blind kid Posted: 02:25 Aug08 2007 Post ID: 1819201
a blind kid
+
On 08-Aug-2007 Fwank said:I said a doctor, not a woman.
Let me take the time just to say this...
PWNED!
Anywho, I'll try and get a dermatologist to take a look at them, instead of my usual doctor. She didn't really help at all.
And hell, the last thing I would want to do to get rid of these warts is rip them out by force myself. And for the record, they're on the side of my hand, NOT my fingers. Would you think I'd cut myself that deep just to get rid of the virus, which might actually come back anyway? And possibly in greater numbers? I think I learned my lesson already.
[center]
zack2809 Posted: 09:56 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964387
zack2809
+
oh yeah, so do i. i do really really hate werts, i mean warts. they are so annoying!
zack2809 Posted: 10:01 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964388
zack2809
+
WARTS are very very itchy, and i dunnt want to have it in any of my boody parts, my older sister had one, and now i also had one too. i dunno if that is contagious but i really had mine too. Not Talking i do hate it. me and my sister went to a dermatologist to surely know what to do. so after some time i totally got rid of it. it is not hassle for me anymurr. Smile loveit. Evil So u shud abolish and shew that away. Smile Moles, Warts & Skin Tags
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 10:36 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964571
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Oooooooooooolllllllllllldddddd!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close