Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Are Aliens Real

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
RJ Fighter Posted: 00:59 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190118
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
It's the alien race in the game, Starcraft.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jirachi X Posted: 01:54 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190186
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
oh
I'm gone - bye
die_zombie Posted: 04:48 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190371
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
starcraft, never heard of it, lol
i know thi other game wich has aleins, cant remember whats its called though...itll come to me eventually...
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
jamarie Posted: 10:01 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190713
jamarie
+
Area 51?Was that what you were looking for?

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

K-Boy Posted: 17:31 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191507
K-Boy
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes they is. Aliens is real.
Image removed — width exceeded 450 pixels — Cross Stinger
Aeshma Posted: 18:06 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191551
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
No they are not real, aliens came as a hype when Sience Fiction movies where made for the first and people saw those movies, before 1900 there where no reportings of people who saw aliens and sice they made movies like that people came with the strangest stories first...and thats a fact that is proven.
die_zombie Posted: 18:07 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191552
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
On 04-Jun-2005 jamarie said:Area 51?Was that what you were looking for?
not sure, but oh well there are probably heaps of games with aleins
this game was some shooting one i used to play (and get wasted) with my old friend, and the aleins were called "frags" if that helps...
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
teembyrd Posted: 14:17 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195303
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
OK guys, listen carefully, some may not believe, but...research it!

In the summer of 1947 (outside of Roswell New Mexico) something crashed. The town people saw a silvery looking dish-like aircraft hovering overhead for a while, and then they saw it crash. They came out of their homes and went to the crash site. Upon getting there, many towns? people said they saw debris everywhere with 4 (gray looking) non-humanoid persons lying alongside the debris along with one, just one lone survivor. Mind you, adults and kids all reported seeing the same thing.
They described the being as small, maybe 40 lbs., like a 6-8 year old child with a big head and huge piercing-black eyes. This alive (gray) was pacing back n forth as if nervous that his/her friends/family perished in the crash. The local newspaper came to the scene first and took statements from the largely farm community, then in-came the military. This is where things became ugly. The very first report was "a flying saucer was found". This is a quote from the military personnel that gave the statement; hence the name 'FLYING SAUCER' was created. The military unit (no one knows HOW they knew about the crash so fast) packed up MOST of the debris, with the bodies of the aliens and hauled it off on an army cargo flatbed while completely covered. The VERY NEXT DAY the newspapers changed the story..."Err, nah. We never found a flying saucer. Err...it was a WEATHER BALLOON. Yeah, a weather balloon". That was NOT a quote, but anyone who reads the paper from that time will get it. THEY WERE LYING! AND BUSTED!
Over the years, reporters, researchers and people like me have been following this story JUST TO SEE what the Gov. will say next. They've changed the story AT LEAST 3 times since 1947..., which tells me something. SOMETHING DID CRASH and they don't want us to know what it REALLY was.
Something else to think about, my friends. Technology has increased by 10 fold (if not more) since 1947. As if we NOW know something way more advanced that we did before. PEOPLE: from little laptop computers to microwave ovens, we SHOULD NOT BE THIS FAR ADVANCED at this point in time...YET! About 100 years ago man had to sail across to California for NY and it took weeks at the fastest...today, an airplane has us there, visiting Mickey mouse and back home in 1 dern day. Remember, all within' 100 years we're able to do these things whereas man for thousands of years could not accompolish it. Rumor has it that the (surviving gray) traded technology to us for a phone call home so his people could come get him. Now you know how ET was created...wink-wink.
Honestly, I dunno if this really happened the way I think it did, but for those of you who are like: "Teembyrd's crazy", research it yourself. You will be amazed! TYPE IN: ROSWELL "aliens" on the web & TAKE-A-LOOK-SEE for yourself. Library also has newspaper clippings.
P.S. OBVIOUSLY I believe. Hats off to Jirachi X for the topic, copied or not. I love talking about the UNKNOWN. TeemByrd!
"You don't know what you know until you know what you don't know".
'TeemByrd'
PeRsIoN 776 Posted: 14:34 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195320
PeRsIoN 776
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm on Side 1 cuz in this book my friend had their were "Real" U.F.O. pictures.
DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES? YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES! DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES? YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES! DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST? YEAH WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST-DO DOO DO DO, CAN'T WAIT TO GET A MOUTH FULL!!!
vegeto Posted: 18:24 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195706
vegeto
Forum GuestMember
+
i`m an alien
THERES A DEAD GUY IN MY NEIGHBORS YARD...SHOULD I CALL SOMEONE...OR JUST KEEP POKING IT?http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/?mforum=saiyanacademyco
leader of Team Magma,join now.my main netbattle name is:Vegito
PeRsIoN 776 Posted: 19:11 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195740
PeRsIoN 776
Forum GuestMember
+
?????OK SURE YOU ARE.
DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES? YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES! DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES? YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES! DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST? YEAH WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST-DO DOO DO DO, CAN'T WAIT TO GET A MOUTH FULL!!!
vegeto Posted: 19:18 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195744
vegeto
Forum GuestMember
+
i am, really...from jupiter
THERES A DEAD GUY IN MY NEIGHBORS YARD...SHOULD I CALL SOMEONE...OR JUST KEEP POKING IT?http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/?mforum=saiyanacademyco
PeRsIoN 776 Posted: 19:22 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195746
PeRsIoN 776
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure(Sarcasticly)
vegeto Posted: 19:49 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195773
vegeto
Forum GuestMember
+
...uhuh.....you spelled person wrong
PeRsIoN 776 Posted: 20:08 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195795
PeRsIoN 776
Forum GuestMember
+
What are you talking about.
vegeto Posted: 20:10 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195798
vegeto
Forum GuestMember
+
youre name
CJ MASTER 2009 Posted: 21:59 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195958
CJ MASTER 2009
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Jun-2005 teembyrd said:OK guys, listen carefully, some may not believe, but...research it!

In the summer of 1947 (outside of Roswell New Mexico) something crashed. The town people saw a silvery looking dish-like aircraft hovering overhead for a while, and then they saw it crash. They came out of their homes and went to the crash site. Upon getting there, many towns? people said they saw debris everywhere with 4 (gray looking) non-humanoid persons lying alongside the debris along with one, just one lone survivor. Mind you, adults and kids all reported seeing the same thing.
They described the being as small, maybe 40 lbs., like a 6-8 year old child with a big head and huge piercing-black eyes. This alive (gray) was pacing back n forth as if nervous that his/her friends/family perished in the crash. The local newspaper came to the scene first and took statements from the largely farm community, then in-came the military. This is where things became ugly. The very first report was "a flying saucer was found". This is a quote from the military personnel that gave the statement; hence the name 'FLYING SAUCER' was created. The military unit (no one knows HOW they knew about the crash so fast) packed up MOST of the debris, with the bodies of the aliens and hauled it off on an army cargo flatbed while completely covered. The VERY NEXT DAY the newspapers changed the story..."Err, nah. We never found a flying saucer. Err...it was a WEATHER BALLOON. Yeah, a weather balloon". That was NOT a quote, but anyone who reads the paper from that time will get it. THEY WERE LYING! AND BUSTED!
Over the years, reporters, researchers and people like me have been following this story JUST TO SEE what the Gov. will say next. They've changed the story AT LEAST 3 times since 1947..., which tells me something. SOMETHING DID CRASH and they don't want us to know what it REALLY was.
Something else to think about, my friends. Technology has increased by 10 fold (if not more) since 1947. As if we NOW know something way more advanced that we did before. PEOPLE: from little laptop computers to microwave ovens, we SHOULD NOT BE THIS FAR ADVANCED at this point in time...YET! About 100 years ago man had to sail across to California for NY and it took weeks at the fastest...today, an airplane has us there, visiting Mickey mouse and back home in 1 dern day. Remember, all within' 100 years we're able to do these things whereas man for thousands of years could not accompolish it. Rumor has it that the (surviving gray) traded technology to us for a phone call home so his people could come get him. Now you know how ET was created...wink-wink.
Honestly, I dunno if this really happened the way I think it did, but for those of you who are like: "Teembyrd's crazy", research it yourself. You will be amazed! TYPE IN: ROSWELL "aliens" on the web & TAKE-A-LOOK-SEE for yourself. Library also has newspaper clippings.
P.S. OBVIOUSLY I believe. Hats off to Jirachi X for the topic, copied or not. I love talking about the UNKNOWN. TeemByrd!
the goverment will denie any aliens being discoverd 2 the public
cuz peplo would go crazy if they knew aliens were real!
personly i think aliens n ghost izs jus a fingment of our imageation
i will beleve it when i see it!
ice cold killa 2009
PeRsIoN 776 Posted: 23:18 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 196031
PeRsIoN 776
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Jun-2005 vegeto said:youre name
I tried to spell the name of a Pokemon (Persian) but I spelled it wrong.
teembyrd Posted: 08:02 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196311
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Jun-2005 CJ MASTER 2009 said:the goverment will denie any aliens being discoverd 2 the public
cuz peplo would go crazy if they knew aliens were real!
personly i think aliens n ghost izs jus a fingment of our imageation
i will beleve it when i see it!
YOU are absolutely right. The gov will NEVER TELL us the TRUTH because they think we'd all bug out. But they don't have to tell ME for me to know something's fishy out there. THEY KNOW and it scares me that so many don't believe.
"You don't know what you know until you know what you don't know".
'TeemByrd'
CJ MASTER 2009 Posted: 10:39 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196479
CJ MASTER 2009
Forum GuestMember
+
On 08-Jun-2005 teembyrd said:YOU are absolutely right. The gov will NEVER TELL us the TRUTH because they think we'd all bug out. But they don't have to tell ME for me to know something's fishy out there. THEY KNOW and it scares me that so many don't believe.
if i knew aliens were real n comein 2 kick @ss i would probley go crazy n shoot myself
ice cold killa 2009
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close