Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War II

i need help asap

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

drmo_baller Posted at: 21:46 Sep19 2007 Post ID: 1921351
drmo_baller
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok i just road the phoenix and i am now in the temple of fate there are two bell that i just keep hitting it and have no idea what to do please help me asap
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
svennaki Posted at: 08:36 Oct04 2007 Post ID: 1939767
svennaki
Forum GuestMember
+
+
same problem here mate Smile
oldtimer47 Posted at: 13:53 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1946213
oldtimer47
+
+
Hi, You have the platform there in the middle, grapple up break time seal,
Now go to the bell on the right jump up and do the prompt, when Krato's lets go of the bell slow time, jump/fly towards the platform and grapple up drop down on the platform and R1 the ringer there, if done right the statues face will crack, the sounds have to over lap, if not repeat,
After face crack jump down in water under bell ringer there is a handle grab and turn, you will get a cut scene showing under water a pin, turn the handle till the pin is over a notch, now go under water to find a lever there pull it, the platform is now unlocked you now go back to the handle and turn the bell ringer towards the face and grapple back up and pull the ringer..Good Luck
nice_friend Posted at: 23:39 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956742
nice_friend
Forum GuestMember
+
+
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/772/772645p1.html

this is answer to every thing

good luck

a nice_friendSmile

comments plz

« Last edited by nice_friend on Oct 15th 2007 »
gamerondemand Posted at: 13:22 Nov05 2007 Post ID: 1982349
gamerondemand
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok dude there s nothin big to worry about ok there are two bells right .the one in the rightside and the other in the left . hit the right hand side bell first and then slow time and pull the lever like thing to hit the left bell.u ll see a crack in the time statue face because of the sound those two bells create together. but before that if u see a white rock glowing destroy it and then carry out these instructions.then after doing that get down in the pool and go underwater u ll see a lever pull it and come on the surface u ll see a handle below the lever like thing pull it and then turn the machine so that it matches the pattern and pull the lever again then do the same thing stand on the machine and pull that hammer like thing the statues face will break and u will find a way and by the way there r orbs in that place so make sure u take and if u dont find them contact me at [email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close