Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

ATTN: XiF

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Rebel581 Posted at: 21:38 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 206363
Rebel581
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've just been browsing checking out this Cez thing and I decided the people here are okay. When you're done reformatting the Roy guide submit it here for me. Thank you.

And yes, this means I am once again reminding you to format that Roy guide. Is it really that long to format? I wouldn't know, I've never formatted an FAQ before.

How did Cez end up a moderator?

EDIT: Also I read in a topic that there was a stereotype that people at GFs were stupid yet this is the site where people believed in glitch characters and L-Cancelling is a new technique. Man, SWF would have a field day here. And they thought GFs was bad with so many uninformed people and so much trolling.
Cez Posted at: 08:51 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206784
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've been a moderator since... well, some time last year. Get used to it. And for some reason, I detect flaming in the first post (not to mention spamming in Silent Lucidity's now-deleted one, before anyone asks), so this thread will probably be locked within the hour. I'll leave it this time, though.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 09:52 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206847
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Personally, I can't detect any hint of flaming - I think you are being too sensitive Cez... Or maybe I'm nieve.

... And yes we are ok - we don't have the lurgies or the plague - We are just trying to get in this cruel world... Pass the cookies...
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Cez Posted at: 10:00 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206864
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*Passes cookies* You owe me one.

And the flaming I mentioned is as follows.

Exhibit A: "How did Cez end up a moderator?"
Not just this month's hot conversation topic, but a blatant stab at my abilities as a mod.

Exhibit B: "Also I read in a topic that there was a stereotype that people at GFs were stupid yet this is the site where people believed in glitch characters and L-Cancelling is a new technique. Man, SWF would have a field day here. And they thought GFs was bad with so many uninformed people and so much trolling"
Another blatant stab at the forum in general.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Aeshma Posted at: 10:07 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206884
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
...and the verdict of the jury is? (hint...close the topic)

(can I have a cookie aswell)
Cez Posted at: 10:11 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206898
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can do. *Gives cookie* Still waiting for the Richinator to give his verdict, though.
XIF Posted at: 10:21 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206918
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
<_<

Rebel: you'll have to resend the FAQ, cause I'm in GA... different computer, just direct send on AIM when I get home from work...

(yes, I am at work... and browsing these forums rather than do anything <_<)
Rebel581 Posted at: 10:36 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206964
Rebel581
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Then stop being Idle XiF. I'll resend it.

And also the forum being misinformed is just the fact that nobody really serious at this game has been here. Not your fault. The people that came here from GFs will help that if you let them. If you refuse the help though I can't say what would happen.
XIF Posted at: 10:52 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206996
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Rebel: you'll have to resend the FAQ, cause I'm in GA... different computer, just direct send on AIM WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK.

<_<;
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 11:06 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207040
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
OK Topic Closed. As there seems to be an uneasy peace at the moment.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 8

Post Top
Click to close