Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I need help.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
EddyGordo09 Posted: 14:33 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956129
EddyGordo09
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
People who laugh I dont care but how do you approach a girl?Need help bad.
Join the Game Cheaters-it's fun!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 15:31 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956206
Flareon Dude_
+
ooh, thank god you posted this AFTER Panda left....who would've been on your *** like toast and butter.....

anywho, just try talking with her in some social event or in school.

....but make sure she's at least a little alone when you do it (friends can create problems).
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
I'm gone...
Cheat Queen Posted: 16:10 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956293
Cheat Queen
+
Ya friend around = no go they will mock you and disgrace you but sometimes on that rare full moon they might accually make you sad and later that day the girl might come up to you and ask if your ok.

well down to bussiness you want to talk to a girl right so in class accidentally drop your pen on the other side of the girl you like and ask her if she can pick it up when she does and is handing it back tell her that her hair is pretty which is a compliment. then later say thank you for picking up my pen earlier, hopefully she will say no problem and then ash if she maybe wants to see a movie.

(money need for plan to work)

Thanks to superblobby for the help.

tips for approching a girl in public
You have to get out there and seek them out! Girls do not go door to door looking for dates!
Enter a public place and check out the girls. Seek eye contact. Maintain eye contact while trying to keep underwear and armpits dry.
Smile. Avoid appearing overconfident as she may find you cocky, but you mustn't be shy either.
Approach with confidence; don't use cheesy pick-up lines, they rarely work. A simple "Hi, how are you tonight?" should break the ice. Or, if you're a teenager, or less formal a "Hey, how's it going?", or "Hey,what's up?" will suffice. Being polite and friendly always helps.
Wait for the signals that she is interested: laughing (at your hilarious jokes), flicking her hair around, etc. If she makes any physical contact, like touching your arm while she laughs, it's a good sign.
Take a hint if she's not interested. If she's busy, or if your comic genius is not being appreciated, then say, "It was great to meet you" and cut your losses. If you come on too strong, some women might feel threatened.
Take it small steps at a time. If you think she is interested, don't overdo it: be brief, return to your friends, say, "Maybe we can have a chat later."

Tips
Hygiene: Wash, brush your teeth, clean your ears, cut your nails, pluck those hairs out of your nose. Women notice every flaw so hide them well.
Dress well: ask your sister or mother for advice, wear nice shoes, smell nice but don't overdo the aftershave and smell.
Don't be cheap: pay for her drinks, dinner, her taxi ride home. If she insists on paying her own way, say, "I will get this one, you pay next time."
If a girl is on her own, don't point that fact out, and beware if they are in a group of friends as you will end up having to impress more than one girl.

Warnings:
Do not have bad breath.
Hide your gut, wear clothes that disguise your flabby body... or go to the gym to get rid of it completely.
Always have manners, open doors for her, chew food with your mouth shut, and be polite to staff.

Thanks to superblobby for the website name

« Last edited by Cheat Queen on Oct 15th 2007 »
Kingdom Hearts team
thanks to twilight prince for the avi
Click here to feed me a Rare Candy! feed my pikachu please
Catharsis Posted: 16:25 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956306
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
Do a barrel roll.

What, you didn't honestly expect good advice from a gaming forum, did you?

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Cheat Queen Posted: 16:28 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956311
Cheat Queen
+
Ya he did Cathersis and i want to help him get this girl.
Kingdom Hearts team
thanks to twilight prince for the avi
Click here to feed me a Rare Candy! feed my pikachu please
superblobby Posted: 16:31 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956313
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
^ Agreed.

www.howtoapproachagirlcosiunno.com
England; time setters for the entire world.
koolkid24 Posted: 22:21 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956665
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
Just be yourself.
I'm Back!!
TestVirus101 Posted: 00:58 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956757
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 15-Oct-2007 EddyGordo09 said:People who laugh I dont care but how do you approach a girl?Need help bad.
Limp, clutching your leg in agony, groan and fall to her feet and 'faint'. Gets 'em every time.
Faites ou Mourez Posted: 01:42 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956772
Faites ou Mourez
Post Likes: 1
+
On 16-Oct-2007 TestVirus101 said:Limp, clutching your leg in agony, groan and fall to her feet and 'faint'. Gets 'em every time.
This. Is. Win. =D
Volke Posted: 03:29 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956789
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
On 15-Oct-2007 EddyGordo09 said:People who laugh I dont care but how do you approach a girl?Need help bad.
If you see her at a party, get her drunk and neck her. Works wonders.

Why ask this advice on an internet forum? Let's face it, most people here are probably no better off than you are.
Ermac Posted: 06:08 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956851
Ermac
+
On 16-Oct-2007 Volke said:If you see her at a party, get her drunk and neck her. Works wonders.

Why ask this advice on an internet forum? Let's face it, most people here are probably no better off than you are.
You're starting to sound like Cataclysm...

My advice: If she hasn't noticed you, don't bother.
Cataclysm Posted: 07:18 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956895
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Too right he is starting to sound like me, and he's bloody right.

The majority of people on Internet forums adon't have much luck with the females. If you want advice, I suggest you look... somewhere else.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Shadow_Lord Posted: 08:10 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956928
Shadow_Lord
+
On 16-Oct-2007 Volke said:If you see her at a party, get her drunk and neck her. Works wonders.

Slight but important variation: get yourself drunk. That works more wonders, trust me. And you can't get arrested for taking advantage of her the morning afterwards. Just try to remember not to do to much driving. And don't overdo it.

Still, like all too many people have said before me, this is a gaming forum. Most of these people have never so much as been on a date, trust me. And yet you're asking them for advice with women?

You're screwed, mate.
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
Fwank Posted: 09:56 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956982
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
Stalk her on facebook/myspace and AIM/MSN her until you're comfortable with approaching her in real life...?

I don't know what you kids do these days...
ozzo Posted: 10:32 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956998
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
The female, white to black in colour, is the largest part of the Human civilization. Males have extended *crotches that vary in size. This, together with their larger size, distinguishes them from females.

Females live a hectic lifestyle, typically active for around 7 to 10 hours in every 24. They are most active at night and don't rest during the day.

Only suitable males have access to the females. Males take over by driving out the current males in savage and sometimes fatal fights, and are in turn displaced by new challengers after one to 10 years. The new males expel any young males from the competition and try to kill all the female's babies to bring the females quickly back into breeding condition and so ensure offspring will have their genes.

After a take-over females come into heat and mate but, amazingly, do not bear their babies until the new males have established their status against possible challengers.

Females give birth to litters of up to six babies (usually one to four). Weaning starts at 10 weeks, and is completed by six months. Females mate about four times an hour over two to three days! Males do not compete for available females as these females will mate with all males in turn as each loses interest in her. Females suckle one another's babies, with no bias towards their own.

« Last edited by ozzo on Oct 16th 2007 »

Rhodri Posted: 10:52 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1957014
Rhodri
+
On 15-Oct-2007 Catharsis said:Do a barrel roll.

What, you didn't honestly expect good advice from a gaming forum, did you?
The reason we can't give decent advice is because we're on a gaming forum.
rhodri(dot)k(at)googlemail(dot)com
ozzo Posted: 10:54 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1957015
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
I thought mine was fairly decent.

the lesson to be learnt: we're beasts, stay away. if you feel you cannot bear to, and must approach, do so with caution.

;D

Rayquazarox250 Posted: 11:55 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1957047
Rayquazarox250
Forum GuestMember
+
How to approach a Girl:

1. Walk to her
2. Talk to her

-_- Seriously thats all I can tell you.
Umm.. yeah....
Twilight Man Posted: 11:56 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1957050
Twilight Man
+
Mover you're both feet one at a time.
Click sig for Team Shaw!

Signature done by Gameradd
Avy = Neko

Congratulamations (c) Neko
Shadow_Lord Posted: 12:37 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1957092
Shadow_Lord
+
On 16-Oct-2007 ozzo said:I thought mine was fairly decent.

the lesson to be learnt: we're beasts, stay away. if you feel you cannot bear to, and must approach, do so with caution.

;D
Wait, THAT'S what you were tying to say? O_o
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close