Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

NHL talk!(Everything NHL related here.)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 21 of 24
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Last     Previous | Next
superbird5005 Posted: 19:02 May07 2009 Post ID: 2615149
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
Oh well....Not a big fan of the Wings....not that hard of a reason.

Yeah! Pens won last night. Still in it.

Wings play tonight....tie the series or down 3-1 with big odds?
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xeta Posted: 23:15 May08 2009 Post ID: 2615851
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Pens won again, so series is tied. Hopefully they can pull through...
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Zelda Fan Posted: 01:25 May09 2009 Post ID: 2615889
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
So what do you guys think of the hit Ovechkin did on Gonchar? I beleive it wasn't done intentional, because he was coming in right on track, and it looked like he was going for the shoulder, but he just happen to clide knee to knee with Gonchar. But then again you got to look back in the day in the Russian Super League, Ovechkin did something similar to Gonchar, by hitting him so called "accidental" and it caused him to be injured and it also knocked him out on the ice because he was hit to the head. But I don't know, I guess this whole thing between Ovechkin and Gonchar can go either way, just depends on if you really think it was an accident. But I will also add, at the end of the game, the Captials were losing 5 - 3, Ovechkin just slap shots the puck at one of the Pittsburgh Penguins players, and it ended up hitting Rob Sucderi, in my opinion that was intentional, so I could be wrong, perhaps that hit on Gonchar was a dirty hit after all.

Anyways, moving on to the Bruins and Hurricanes, the Hurricanes have the Bruins on the brink like I expected they would.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on May 9th 2009 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
superbird5005 Posted: 12:56 May09 2009 Post ID: 2616275
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
+
Are you Barry Melrose? XD

Pens-Caps play again tonight? I thought they would play on Sunday. Well, I thought that hit was intentional. They won't do anything....and I haven't heard anything. Just think for a minute though, what would have happened if he hit Crosby or Malkin? First, there would be fights no doubt, but would he be suspended for the game tonight?

Bruins are done, without a doubt.
badass
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

up my Ash Posted: 17:05 May09 2009 Post ID: 2616505
up my Ash
Cow Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
Bye bye bruins.

And IMO it was an intentional dirty hit. but hey its hockey
Xtreme gamer said:up My Ash is a man of sense and reason.

Qwertyuio said:up My Ash is way cooler than me and I wish I was him.
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:42 May09 2009 Post ID: 2616559
Zelda Fan
+
On 09-May-2009 superbird5005 said:Are you Barry Melrose? XD

Pens-Caps play again tonight? I thought they would play on Sunday. Well, I thought that hit was intentional. They won't do anything....and I haven't heard anything. Just think for a minute though, what would have happened if he hit Crosby or Malkin? First, there would be fights no doubt, but would he be suspended for the game tonight?

Bruins are done, without a doubt.
Hey man I just know my hockey Smile

But now that I take a second look at the hit I notice that Gonchar was like trying to avoid Ovechkins hit, he was trying to side step him, and as he was side steping him, he didn't move far enough out of the way, and because of that they went knee on knee.

Xeta Posted: 18:37 May09 2009 Post ID: 2616612
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
On 09-May-2009 Zelda Fan said:So what do you guys think of the hit Ovechkin did on Gonchar? I beleive it wasn't done intentional, because he was coming in right on track, and it looked like he was going for the shoulder, but he just happen to clide knee to knee with Gonchar. But then again you got to look back in the day in the Russian Super League, Ovechkin did something similar to Gonchar, by hitting him so called "accidental" and it caused him to be injured and it also knocked him out on the ice because he was hit to the head. But I don't know, I guess this whole thing between Ovechkin and Gonchar can go either way, just depends on if you really think it was an accident. But I will also add, at the end of the game, the Captials were losing 5 - 3, Ovechkin just slap shots the puck at one of the Pittsburgh Penguins players, and it ended up hitting Rob Sucderi, in my opinion that was intentional, so I could be wrong, perhaps that hit on Gonchar was a dirty hit after all.

Anyways, moving on to the Bruins and Hurricanes, the Hurricanes have the Bruins on the brink like I expected they would.
It really just depends on who you want to win. I, being from Pittsburgh, thought it was intentional.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
superbird5005 Posted: 10:15 May10 2009 Post ID: 2616965
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
+
Yeah....another Pens fan.

They won last night in OT. Malkin shoots it, then a Caps player comes in and slides it in! They got the series.

Blackhawks won last night also, take the series 3-2.

Are the Bruins out of it? I haven't heard anything.
badass
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

up my Ash Posted: 12:33 May10 2009 Post ID: 2617064
up my Ash
Cow Lover
+
idk that seems a boing series if you will. Wings are on today
Xtreme gamer said:up My Ash is a man of sense and reason.

Qwertyuio said:up My Ash is way cooler than me and I wish I was him.
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:40 May10 2009 Post ID: 2617221
Zelda Fan
+
Well I told you guys, its either going to come down to the Canucks/Blackhawks vs Penguins in the Stanley Cup Final. But I believe that the Canucks will take the series with the Blackhawks in seven games. Canucks, Blackhawks, and the Penguins are the three hottest teams since the playoffs started.

superbird5005 Posted: 15:21 May11 2009 Post ID: 2617678
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
+
The Canucks/Blackhawks series is......well...not that important. Nobody cares for them....except their fans. Blackhawks will win it.

The Red Wings won last night or the night before. Take the series 3-2.....Game 7 upset?

Pens and Caps.....Crosby and Malkin.....HAT TRICK in their next game.....yeah I'm dreaming.

Bruins/Hurricanes.....the Bruins are catching up...will they take the series?
badass
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Zelda Fan Posted: 17:54 May11 2009 Post ID: 2617837
Zelda Fan
+
On 11-May-2009 superbird5005 said:The Canucks/Blackhawks series is......well...not that important. Nobody cares for them....except their fans. Blackhawks will win it.

The Red Wings won last night or the night before. Take the series 3-2.....Game 7 upset?

Pens and Caps.....Crosby and Malkin.....HAT TRICK in their next game.....yeah I'm dreaming.

Bruins/Hurricanes.....the Bruins are catching up...will they take the series?
What do you mean that the Canucks and Blackhawks series is not that important? that is the most exciting series yet, have you even been paying attention? They are two of the three hottest teams since the playoffs started, even before things started, the end of the season was good for both clubs. The series is a back and forth series, going into overtime to decide who wins, now I fine that a great series.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on May 11th 2009 »

.Rath Posted: 18:54 May11 2009 Post ID: 2617986
.Rath
+
Anyone else see Crosby whine about the caps fans throwing hats on the rink...im just waiting for crosby To pull a terrel owens. Oh and could the NHL choose worse refs for the caps-pens series?
[center]
Zelda Fan Posted: 19:56 May11 2009 Post ID: 2618093
Zelda Fan
+
On 11-May-2009 .Rath said:Anyone else see Crosby whine about the caps fans throwing hats on the rink...im just waiting for crosby To pull a terrel owens. Oh and could the NHL choose worse refs for the caps-pens series?
He wasn't whining, he was just asking the ref if they could pick them up so it wouldn't slow down the flow of the game.

superbird5005 Posted: 16:48 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618597
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
+
I had a feeling you would say that Rath.

No I haven't really been paying attention to the Hawks/Canucks series...I'll say this: That series isn't important to me.

Who won anyway?
badass
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Zelda Fan Posted: 17:49 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618676
Zelda Fan
+
It was an awsome game, and the Blackhawks won the game by a score of 7 - 5 and taking the series, my perdictions are some what on the money, I said either the Canucks or Blackhawks would win the West, me I thought it would of been the Canucks, but I knew the Blackhawks were hot to. The winner of the East will be the Penguins, and I really don't know who will take that series...

superbird5005 Posted: 17:55 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618689
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
+
....So you have faith in the Pens in game 7. Well.....they are not that great in Game 7's....but they won the one against the Rangers.

The Playoffs have been quite thrilling this year. Never seen such great games in a while.
badass
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

.Rath Posted: 20:44 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618908
.Rath
+
On 12-May-2009 superbird5005 said:....So you have faith in the Pens in game 7. Well.....they are not that great in Game 7's....but they won the one against the Rangers.

The Playoffs have been quite thrilling this year. Never seen such great games in a while.
Well great, the caps have only been in 2 OT's(not including againts pens) with ovechkin,backstrom, green, semin and all the other stars. and the first one was won because the stupid refs dint call a goalie interference call.

And WHY did crosby not like the stopage of the flow in the game all the energie was going towards the caps, they had all the momentum and pittsburg was prob. exhausted.
[center]
Zelda Fan Posted: 23:11 May12 2009 Post ID: 2619008
Zelda Fan
+
Thats not how I see it, I see it as the Caps were exhausted, they were up by one goal in the last five minutes of the third period, and the Caps fans threw over the hats when Alex got the hat trick, but then afther they were picked up, there was a second toss of hats that were thrown on the ice, and I believe thats was done so it would delay the game longer so the Caps can rest. the Pens were pressuring the Caps, and what not a better way to kill the pressure and let their team rest then to delay the game no? If the Penguins were tired I doubt Crosby would go to the ref asking for the hats to be picked up, its just common sense that they were not tired.

Edit

Penguins win game seven and take the series, now bring on the Hurricanes.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on May 13th 2009 »

superbird5005 Posted: 17:38 May14 2009 Post ID: 2620067
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
+
I'm going to do a little dance. Dancing

I didn't watch the game, but I saw it was 6-2. A rout in my opinion. Crosby had two goals and...well that's all I know.
badass
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Displaying Page 21 of 24
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close