Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Silver

Legendary Dogs: Catching Tips (Pokemon Silver)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:05 Nov29 2012 Post ID: 3176612
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I caught all 3 legendary dogs in less than 10 mins...Raikou at New Bark Town, Suicune at Route 46, and Entei Route 34. Just use super repels it works 10 minutes you will be happy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:56 Jan30 2013 Post ID: 3204121
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
PhilXZ is g@y
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:56 Feb13 2013 Post ID: 3214604
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
what happens if i faint one? I've got suicune but i accidentally made the others faint, they're gone from the pokedex :( will they come back or is that it
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:59 Jun06 2013 Post ID: 3251147
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ViolinWiseguySpoiler:
click to reveal
AnxiousSpoiler:
click to reveal
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:31 Jul29 2013 Post ID: 3263296
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I cant find them anywhere ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhDoh I want u suicune your the best where is it I have looked forever
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:55 Aug05 2013 Post ID: 3264922
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!

>> Minecraftcodes.info <<
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:47 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266039
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well,here's a tip for encounter the beasts at the first time.
1.go to the burned tower deep where you scare the three.
2.for entei,go to the route south from ecutreak,west for suicune,and east for raikou(near mahogany(surf))
3.every time you encounter or catch one and you want to change target,do this all over again.

If you want to get it quick,use repels on the routes with level 40 or lower pokemon in your party.i recommend butterfree but don't miss the sleep powder(15)and give it quick claw,and use sleep powder then just lower it's hp.every time you will use moves or balls,suspend.i caught all in three hours but can't guarantee for you.
Cyber Morpheus Posted at: 14:08 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266132
Cyber Morpheus
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i suggest to use my way, that really worked fine.
usea lv 44 haunter with hypnosys, dream eater and mean look. then, keep flying to the nearest town of their ocation in pokedex, because they do change position every time you enter a house or fly. the towns in north(ecruteak and mahogany) were their favorites, at least in silver.good luck chasing the bit****. Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:26 Aug27 2013 Post ID: 3270347
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
One of my favorite pokemon accomplishments is when I caught all three legendary dogs in one day. When the day began I had only seen Entei. Suicune appeared and I decided to use my master ball. While searching for Entei I got super lucky and ran into Raikou. I was able to track them using the route-changing/pokedex method described above. I used a butterfree to put them to sleep and it took 10-15 ultra balls at very low health to finish the job. It was awesome!
Tigerpaw99 Posted at: 22:03 Sep02 2013 Post ID: 3271513
Tigerpaw99
+
+
I have used 50 ultraballs, 20 quick balls, way to many heal/level balls and I STILL havent caught entei! It was at 1 hp after 5 battles. 100 battles later... NOTHING! I need a clear ball to use other than a masterball. Plz....... HELP!
tegan41 Posted at: 22:39 Sep02 2013 Post ID: 3271516
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Have you tried using regular poke balls and great balls? I've caught the legendarily after using higher ranking balls with the lowest of the low. Also, try using mean look to keep the Entei from running.
Tigerpaw99 Posted at: 18:03 Sep03 2013 Post ID: 3271627
Tigerpaw99
+
+
So your saying less is more?
tegan41 Posted at: 18:09 Sep03 2013 Post ID: 3271628
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Basically. If you try the same thing over and over expecting different results, you won't get anywhere. So, it's worth a shot and something that has worked for me in the past.
Lostmuffins Posted at: 07:45 Sep06 2013 Post ID: 3272070
Lostmuffins
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Go to Goldenrod City. At the front gate. When you leave Goldenrod from there the legendary dogs will change location. So just keep going in and out of Goldenrod until they're near you. Have a Pokémon that knows mean look. Crobat is who I use. Good luck, guy.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:44 Sep28 2013 Post ID: 3276025
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Suicune isn't appearing on my map, while the other Dogs are.... is this supposed to happen?
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:33 Nov28 2013 Post ID: 3290373
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Emmm.....in my opinion its easier to catch the roaming pokemons by checking every pile of grass from new bark town to olivine city (try to check all the grass)I found all three of them around route 39 but i fogot the way i used hope this helps
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:11 Mar19 2014 Post ID: 3310499
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I simply can't find them, I rode my bike through all the grassy areas in the routes mentioned in the guide but I have not encountered any of them. Is this normal?
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:07 Jun16 2014 Post ID: 3323577
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I spent 5 hours trying to find any of these dogs and didn't find one. I use ONE SUPER REPEL and I found Raikou in 5 seconds. While this forum is great strategy, please listen when I say USE REPELS
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:39 Jun26 2014 Post ID: 3325408
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The first game I played I had Suicune through silver. Second one I played I had Raikou through crystal. Never had Entei though..... This is very helpful since I have been geeking out and playing pokemon on my old gameboys again "trying to catch them all" Thank you!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:52 Sep06 2014 Post ID: 3343371
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thanks for this info!
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close