Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

Where are...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
teh Fable Posted at: 21:32 Dec07 2007 Post ID: 2021688
teh Fable
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Your favorite places to train?

I'm only just now at Phon Coast, so my favorite places are:

For money:
Golmore Jungle: kill the panthers get to a higher chain level and get the couerl pelts, they are easy to get and worth a pretty good amount.

Mosphoran Highwaste: same thing, but with the red wolfs (forgot their names). Thier "throat of wolf blood" is one of the highest valued loots that I've come across.

For LP:
Ozmone Plains: With the golden amulet, fight the werewolf things, there are quite a few of them and they give you 2 LP per monster, 4 with the golden amulet equipped.

For EXP: Basically anywhere

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
guy in oakland Posted at: 21:52 Dec07 2007 Post ID: 2021726
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I traininozmone plain,I dont know why but I just do

PSN-intayaz

gamespro Posted at: 07:04 Dec08 2007 Post ID: 2022001
gamespro
+
+
If your only near the Phon Coast your characters are probably not strong enough to go here yet but one of the best places to train is in the secret area called the fog mutters in the Nabreus Deadlands equip the embroidered tippet and go to where the shrine is.

« Last edited by gamespro on Dec 8th 2007 »

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
Riku994 Posted at: 08:43 Dec08 2007 Post ID: 2022090
Riku994
+
+
Easy training for low levels: If you have any characters below level 20 (which I did until the end of the game) go into the henne mines. Go to where all the blue flans come out (I forget what they're called) and hit them all with continuous firaga until they're all dead. Don't beat any other monsters. Go 2 areas away, and come back. Kill them all again with Firaga. You'll get TONS of experience and a massive chain. For higher levels, I use the Pharos Lighthouse/Necrohol of Nabudis.

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
teh Fable Posted at: 17:45 Dec08 2007 Post ID: 2022944
teh Fable
+
+
That flan one is pretty good. Got my guys up like 3 levels and got a lot of money from the water stone things and the yellow liquid. And only in like 20 minutes.

gamespro Posted at: 17:56 Dec08 2007 Post ID: 2022962
gamespro
+
+
I agree with you about the Ozmone Plain for LP thats what I did too equiped the Golden Amulet and fought the Zaghnal enemy. Got a lot of LP really fast.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 23:22 Dec09 2007 Post ID: 2024988
cheating-is-good
+
+
I just fight everywhere I go. I used to go to the secret part of the henne mines, and train there. Good Exp, lots of lp.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Riku994 Posted at: 06:15 Dec10 2007 Post ID: 2025159
Riku994
+
+
What secret part of the henne mines?

gamespro Posted at: 07:33 Dec10 2007 Post ID: 2025186
gamespro
+
+
Your talking about the area where you go to get Zodiark aren't you thats a really good place too but the enemies down there are pretty tuff especially when those really powerful flans appear when your trying to deal with other enemies.

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 07:37 Dec10 2007 Post ID: 2025189
cheating-is-good
+
+
On 10-Dec-2007 gamespro said:Your talking about the area where you go to get Zodiark aren't you thats a really good place too but the enemies down there are pretty tuff especially when those really powerful flans appear when your trying to deal with other enemies.
That's the one. There's one part where your in a room with a switch, and some gates, and like 10 bats drop down, and start killing you. But you can put them all to sleep, then kill them, for a crap load of exp. I do hate the flans as well.
gamespro Posted at: 08:15 Dec10 2007 Post ID: 2025215
gamespro
+
+
I went down there to get Zodiark the last time I went through the game I got really close to where Zodiark was too but those flans kept appearing in large groups and kept killing me I got really annoyed so I gave up trying to get him and what made it worse was that I gained a lot of levels and lost them all. Did you get Zodiark?

sig by Vasco
Riku994 Posted at: 14:11 Dec10 2007 Post ID: 2025577
Riku994
+
+
I beat The Undying, did a few hunts then stopped playing the game haha.

gamespro Posted at: 14:31 Dec10 2007 Post ID: 2025596
gamespro
+
+
Did you not try any side quests?

sig by Vasco
Riku994 Posted at: 18:45 Dec10 2007 Post ID: 2026183
Riku994
+
+
I did a few side quests before aI beat the main game, couldn't be bothered to do them all lol.

gamespro Posted at: 06:16 Dec11 2007 Post ID: 2026784
gamespro
+
+
When I went through the game the 1st time I got to the end before I fought Vayne but I was reading a lot of walkthroughs and stuff and realised that I missed loads of stuff like doing the side quests, getting the most powerful weapons etc. So I started the whole game again.

sig by Vasco
Riku994 Posted at: 06:21 Dec11 2007 Post ID: 2026785
Riku994
+
+
Why did you start again? You could've just gone back and got them.

gamespro Posted at: 09:13 Dec11 2007 Post ID: 2026813
gamespro
+
+
Well I went to fight the undying and I lost the 1st time instead of going back into Bahamut to try again I decided to start again and try to do everything in the game and get everything that I missed.

The reason I didn't go back and get them then was because I was alost finished the game anyway and I wouldn't gotten much of a chance to use any of the stuff. One of the things I missed was the Tournosol and that is very frustrating to get and takes a long time and if I went to the trouble of getting it then it woud have been a waste of time.

« Last edited by gamespro on Dec 11th 2007 »

sig by Vasco
cheating-is-good Posted at: 11:53 Dec11 2007 Post ID: 2026928
cheating-is-good
+
+
It's actually good that you started over. I did the same thing, so I could get the zodiac spear. Do you know how to get the Tournesol, can you tell em how? I know you get it at the bazaar.
guy in oakland Posted at: 12:34 Dec11 2007 Post ID: 2026998
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I start every game over for some random reason once I finish 50%,don't know why but it does help me because I won't make the same mistakes again

PSN-intayaz

gamespro Posted at: 13:19 Dec11 2007 Post ID: 2027057
gamespro
+
+
On 11-Dec-2007 cheating-is-good said:It's actually good that you started over. I did the same thing, so I could get the zodiac spear. Do you know how to get the Tournesol, can you tell em how? I know you get it at the bazaar.
To get the Tournesol just like you said cheating you have to get it in the Bazaar these are the items you need to sell in order for it to be available to buy.
3 x Gemsteel.
You get 1 Gemsteel from doing a hunt and the only other way you can get them is to sell the items needed for it in the bazaar which are:
2 x Damascus steel can be gotten from Bune's in the Pharos at Ridorana, anchag a rare monster that you can get to appear as many times as you want by killing all the monsters in the area just before where you fight Fenrir this is the easiest way to get Damascus because you steal it from him and its always guaranteed also you can steal it from the rare monster that appears in the Cerobi Steppe that you get the trophy from.
1 x Scarletite can be stolen from Aspidochelon in the Cerobi Steppe or dropped as loot from Emeraldatin in the Nabreus Deadlands.
2 x Hells gate flame - this is dropped be Cerberus in the Feywood and can also be stolen from Enkidu.
3 x Serpentaurius.
The items needed for this are:
4 x Snake Skin.
This is dropped by the Wildsnake in the Giza Plains, Grey Molter rare game in the Mosphoron Highwaste and the Midgardsor rare game in the Golmore jungle.
2 x Serpent Eye - this is dropped by the Basilisk in the Feywood.
1 x High Arcana - This is given as a reward for some hunts also if you have the Canopic Jar it can be dropped by some rare game such as the Rain Dancer in the Giza Plains during the rains.
3 x Empyreal Soul.
The items needed for this are:
1 x Soul Powder - you can get one from doing a hunt and the easiest way to get the rest is to steal if from the rare game Vorres in the Nechrohol of Nabudis.
2 x Wargods Band - dropped by Leynir in the Nabreus Deadlands and can be stolen from the rare game Victanir in the Nam-Yensa Sandsea.
1 x High Arcana - again if you have the Canopic Jar it can be dropped by certain rare game like the Rain Dancer in the Giza Plains during the rains.This can also be obtained by selling these items in the Bazaar:
10 x Arcana - dropped by any monster if you have the Canopic Jar.
1 x Feystone - can be stolen from any of the Entites.
1 x Soul of Thamasa - You get one for doing a hunt and you can get the rest by stealing them from the Oversouls in the Nechrohol of Nabudis and from the rare game Ishteen in the Barheim Passage.

Thats it get those 3 items and sell them in the Bazaar then all you have to do is have 600,000 gil to buy it. They already make you spend 30,000 gil on 3 of each of the items you need to get it then they make you spend 600,000 for the Tournesol even when it was available to buy it took me another while just to get the gil.

« Last edited by gamespro on Dec 11th 2007 »

sig by Vasco
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close