Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

Runescapes Market Thread Along with Jobs and Price Checks, and Now Guides.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
librascythe Posted at: 11:18 Jan16 2008 Post ID: 2081420
librascythe
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Remaking the Market Thread again, this time to include guides. As always some feedback on it would be nice, if guides makes it to hard to see deals then it will be removed.
This color means I added something in
Here is the Site for Runescape 2 www.runescape.com

Rules

-You Cannot Sell/Buy Accounts Here.

-You Cannot Sell/Buy Runescape Items for Real World Cash (or Other Game Items/Cash) Here.

-Don't create multiple posts for different items you want Priced Checked, just edit your first post to include the new items.

-Don't make multiple post of asking for same price check, if u weren't answered then it just means that no one knows what it is worth. (Please note that if u are selling or asking for a price of another item you can include it within that post.)

-Don't get mad at a person if the price was wrong, or you do not like the price amount they gave you.

As for the market part the Same rules hunter added still apply.

Copied from hunter15shadow

"Here you can buy sell or trade items to other players but a deal must be made.

Rules

If you are going to buy something quote the seller and give him an offer.
The seller has a right to refuse the offer and you must deal with it.

I don’t want any off topic things in this thread and if I find any I will warn you the first time then delete.

If you want to buy something request it and a seller will quote you and give you an offer if you want to buy it if not you can make a settlement.
This also works for items."

Jobs Rules:

You can hire people to do job, like running, mining fishing/collection or any materials.
You can also start events like running air runes, law runes whatever just provide accurate info. This dose include all job, employers you Must provide the detail they would need in order to work for you, such as requirements as in a skill level needs to be ___, or must have a item like a Talisman/Tiara.

Guide Rules:
-When creating a guide, title it.. if you cannot think of a name just title it --(Your name)'s Guide
title it to make it easier to see its a guide.
-People can offer changes/advice to your guide, and you can accept or don't your choice.
-People who offer advice/change please say whos guide your directing it towards.
-The guides that I or another mod thinks would help other players could be added into the closed topic Tips, Rules and Guides Oh My..

Market Thread was an idea of Slipknot, made by Hunter
-Price Checks was Johnkrills.
-I added in Jobs and Guides.

« Last edited by librascythe on Feb 18th 2008 »
rsaccount Posted at: 13:46 Jan17 2008 Post ID: 2082530
rsaccount
+
+
Kevinfan3 slang for runescape guide

Guide Index

K,N&1 Runescape Dictonary
K-Dawg's Lobster Merchating Guide: Page 1
Johnkrill's Merchating Guide: Page 1
Kevinfan3's Bow Strings to Flax Guide: Page 1
Ian's Money Making Guide For Runescape: Page 1
Evil Joseph's From Froob To Noob: Page 1
Kdawgbowler aka K Dawg on sc Merching guide: Page 1
Gamerad's Runes,Maigic xp, Other xp and money making: Page 1
Problemsolver's Barrows Guide: Page 1
whiplash234's Water Vial Guide: Page 1

First off here is a small runescape dictonary of Slang lol.

K,N&1
RuneScape Dictonary
Common Uses In Talking
---------------------------------------
RsC= Runescape
Rs2= Runescape 2 (current Version)
Apc= A Piece
Hb= Hurry Back
N00b/newb/noob= new player
ftw= for the win
ffs= for f**k sake
nrn=not right now
n4s=not for sale
Lvl= Level
Lol= Laugh Out Loud
Brb= Be Right Back
Wb= Welcome Back
Ty= Thank You
W/e= What Ever
po8 = pieces of 8 from trouble brewing
np = no problem
dw = dont worry
nm = nothing much/never mind

Monsters
Drag= Dragon
Hill= Hill Giants
Moss= Moss Giants

Stats
Lvl= Level
Def= Defence Level
Atk= Attack Level
Str= Strength Level
Mage= Magic Level
Rang/Range= Range Level
Fm= Fire Making
Wc= Woodcutting

Armor/Weapons
------------------------

Bron= Bronze
Iron= Iron
Ste= Steel
Blk= Black
Mith= Mitheral
Addy= Adamantite
Rune= Rune
Gran/G= Granite
Drag= Dragon (armor)
Elf= Elf Crystal
obby= obsidian (cape or sheild)
g armor= gold trimed armor
t armor= trimmed armor
h armor= heraldic armor
g maul/sheild/plate= granite
cav= cavalier hat
ancient= ancient staff
inf= infinity robes
wip/whip= abbysal whip
dd= dragon dagger
ddp= dragon dagger poison
dds= dragon dagger super poison
ddp(+)(++)-++ is super posioned the same as dds
d long= dragon long
scimmy/skimmy= scimitar
hally= halabred
phat= party hat
sara= saradomin (refers to robes or armor)
z or zammy= Zamorak (refers to robes, armor, or wine)
guth= Guthix (refers to armor or robes)
2h= 2 Handed Sword
B Axe= Battle Axe
Skimmy= Scimitar
Ls=Long Sword
bs= bow string
v=verac
dh=dhrocks
ah=ahrims
dag=dagonnoth
t/tor=torag
guth=guthans
abby whip/whip=abbyssal whip

Items
-----------------------------------------------
Wc axe= Woodcutting Axe
Pic= Pickaxe
Hamm= Hammer
Pot(s)= Potions
Bb=big bones
bs= bow string
uncuts=any uncut gems
Match= Tinderbox

Places
--------------------------------------------
cw= castle wars
da= duel arena
pc= pest control
tt= treasure trails

________________________________________________________________________Librascythe guide to money making (prices may vary now)
this one is from RuneScape_IT

Ian's Money Making Guide For Runescape!!
I am a member in Runescape, and i have a few members and nonmembers ways of making money!!

(1) (members) go to seers village, and start picking flax... they sell for 100gp each so pick like 1000 of them, then sell for 100k... easy money and fast

(2) removed this step as John already mentioned it

(3) (members) go to seers village, pick flax and make into bowstring with level 7 crafting... then do that till you get 1000 bowstring then sell for 180gp each bowstring!!

(4) (nonmembers) go to a place that has lots of willows, then cut them... you need 30 woodcutting to cut willows, then sell them for 30gp ea... since they are fast to cut... u can get alot and lots of money.

(5) (nonmembers) go cut yews with level 60 woodcuting, they take awhile to cut... but are worth 200-300gp each

(6) (members) after getting level 75 woodcutting, go cut magic trees... they are worth 1000gp each... so they are the most valuable of all the woodcuttign logs you can cut.

(7) (nonmembers) after getting at least 40-50 smithing... make steel to mithril armours... then go sell them... in nonmembers worlds, people will buy mith and steel.

(8) (nonmembers/members) merchanting is good because the more valuables you have, people may want to buy em... thats why u gotta train skills.

(9) (nonmembers/members) combat... when you get a good combat lvl... u can wear high lvl armour... such as rune or dragon (members). So people may see u with full rune and say "can i buy ur full rune for 200000gp?"

Gamerad money making, runes, magic xp guide

Runes,Maigic xp, Other xp and money making

Easy way to do this is... If you have protection from mage. Go up to the Vancook place where there is a load of Dark wizards. keep attacking until you run out of Prayer Points, Then go to the Church by the rune shop, full up on prayer points go back and repete the process.

If you don't have Protection from Mage, go to Drayon where Diagon (The guy who gives you holiday items) And attack the lvl 7 dark wizs, bring food if you need to.

Use the Runes to attack the Wizards to get Magic xp up. Or just save up the runes.

After a about an hour you should have alot of runes which you could sell

TRUST ME: I got about 10 mage up and about 8 deff up. In only one hour!

NOTICE: Range armor shields Magic very well, so i suggest using that.

~*~ skillz guide~*~

ill post guides for all skills as i get time

Woodcutting:

F2P/P2P
if your f2p i suggest you start by cutting normal logs until lv. 15
once your lv. 15 start cutting oak until lv. 30

F2P
once lv. 30 go outside dranyor bank and cut 10k willow, yes i know, its alot... but your no match for the autoers/microers W/A you want to call it.. once you cut 10k your most likely lv. 62-65 (not exactly sure) and go somewhere like behind varrock bank or edgeville to cut yew *NOTE* fally is filled with autoers and its a bad place to cut yew, other places are filled with autoers but not as much
and that is your path to 99

P2P
once you cut about 4k-5k you should be 60woodcuting, start cutting yew straight away!

places:
outside seer bank
around the place where you pick flax
fally
gnome stronghold
and more

cut yew until 80 wood cutting before attempting to cut magic logs
then its about 50k magic logs to get from 80 to 99

Related SKILLZ

fletching/crafting
fletch bronze arrows until you can start making willow short bow
and then use the willow you've cut to fletch(no stringing)
i used about 10k willow to get to lv. 70 fletch(no string)so you can either cut willow for woodcutting xp. for you can just buy...
after that you can start making profit-should have around 400k to start with

first go forum and buy 1k yew(300ea) and 1k flax(100ea)

then spin the flax , this is good crafting xp

and then start cutting your yew into long bows(u)

*NOTE* it will take a while so you might want to do some farming when you do this

once you have then 1k yew longs(u) start stringing(fletch xp)and then sell your 1k yew longs in forum for about 600ea
you have just made 200k profit

once you can make magic short do the same thing until you can start making magic longs(1k long = 400-500k profit)

Firemaking:
this skill is one of the easiest skillz to get to 99, but require quite a bit of logs
you probably want to stay with burning maple because any logs over maple cost quite abit

Magic:
long bows are one of the most famous ways people get to 85magic
but if you buy the supplies you'll lose money
so the idea is to:
1.cut your own yew
2.pick your own flax
3. buy pure ess and make your own nats or go on forum and find someone that is doing free double nats
4.do all of above

now you all know why fletching is the most common skill in runescape(not including combat -.-)

Inventory: Guthan's spear, abyssal whip, black d'hide body, 9 four dose prayer potions, 2 four dose range potions, 300+ death runes, 1200+ mind runes (the number of deaths multiplied by 4), Karil's crossbow, teleportation runes.

Wearing: full Guthan (no spear), dragon square shield (or rune defender, or prayer book), Slayer staff, amulet of glory (or fury), NO RING (yes, this is important, believe it or not), rune boots, 100+ bolt racks (you get these from the chest, which is why I use them - self-replenishing ammunition), the best gloves you have (much preferrably dragon or barrows, if not then just go with black spiked d'hide vambraces).

Strategy: You wear full Guthan, minus the spear, the entire time (except when using range). Always kill Dharok first, because he's really the only one you have to worry about doing major damage. Make sure you do not run out of prayer when killing Dharok, as that will be painful.
It would be best to kill Ahrim next, because he can deal serious damage with magic. When killing Ahrim, switch to the black d'hide and the crossbow, and drink a dose of range potion.
Then kill Karil, as he can also do more damage than one would think. If you've run out of prayer at this point, or are just getting very low, drink a dose. You can kill Karil with range, or (if you want to waste that range potion) you can switch to melee.
If you have any prayer left after killing Karil move onto Torag. Just switch back to slayer staff, your shield of preferrence, and Guthan's plate and mage him.
If you do not have any prayer left after killing Karil move onto Verac, as prayer doesn't work with him anyway. Same thing as with Torag. Note: Verac will also probably do about half your hp, don't worry - you get this back in the tunnel.
Now, if you've made it to Guthan without finding your tunnel, it's time to take the plunge. As soon as you get into the tunnel, switch to Guthan's spear and start regaining that lost health. When you're at, or close, to full hp make your way to the center of the maze. If he has not already appeared, Guthan will appear when you try to open the chest. Kill him and take your reward. As soon as you do the maze will start to shake. Run back to your ladder as fast as you can! Rocks will begin to fall on you until you make it back to the surface. Also, heal any damage before you climb the ladder.

Notes: If you do not make it all the way to Guthan without finding your tunnel, just climb the stairs and move to the next brother on the list. Magic dart is not effected by your magic attack bonus. The runes and such you get from the chest depend upon the number of monsters, in the tunnel, of each type you kill.
Bloodworms: Deaths and bloods (usually..)
Rats, giant or otherwise: Mind runes, so try to avoid killing them when possible.
Spiders: same as rats..
Skeletons: Bolts racks, coins, chaos.. eh.. Pretty much everything not listed under the other ones.

i decided 2 make a topic bout tips on money. feel free 2 add more.

F2P-
go in edgevile dungeon and kill hill giants to collect hill giants.
runecraft air runes, and eventually u will get at least 4 airs for each essence.
go to the air running world (16, i believe) and walk to the air altar holding 25 essence. trade a person INSIDE the altar and put up 25 ess. they will do the same, only with 2k also.
cut as many logs as u can. i recommend starting yews at around 70 wc.
craft jewelry and sell it to the jewelry store in Port Sarim, or enchant it.
fish lobsters at Karamja and sell them in the general store. you may cook them.
Collect iron and coal ores.

P2P-
Collect second ingredients for herblore.
Cut magic trees.
Collect red chinchompas (hunter).
collect high level, expensive items with slayer, or in the GWD.
Craft dragonhide armor.

I didn't take a lot of time to write this, and i didn't explain much. I hope it helps, and feel free to add more!

seeming im quitting id better let everyone know how to make money and get good stats
1: combat stats
2:range
3:mage
4:prayer
5: fletching/wc/crafting
6:money

1: COMBAT STATS!
here are ways to train att,str,def,hp wisly
well, try to have stats sorta of like these(just an example) att 70 str 75 def 65
you want your att to be in the middle, your str some what high, and defence somewhat lower. My stats are in my sig (they dont follo this suggestion cause of the time it takes to get levels)
places to train! from stats 1-20 train at goblins and cows!
for stats 20-30 train at giant rat lvl 6 under varrock in sewers and cows!
for stats 40-50 train at hill giants
for stats 50-60 train at moss gaints
for stats 60-70 train at lesser demons ( bring food and good armour)
for stats 60-70+ train at ankous(in secuirity stronghold)
for stats 70+ (for f2p) train on lessers and moss giants.

members:
stats 1-20 train on cows
stats 20-30 train on rock crabs
stats 30-50 trian on rock crabs
stats 50-70 train on experiments (From creature of frankenstien quest)
stats 70+ train on shadow warriors(legends quest), expermients, and fire giants.

2: RANGE!
range is probably the best skill to get up in rs2 next to mage.
range offers veriety of ways to ingage in combat with another monster. combined with mage range becomes one of the most deadliest weapon. if you have ancient magiks ( from beating desert treasure, 2 hardest quest in game), you can freeze the oppanat, range him, freeze him again until he died. (freeze means spells like ice burst, ice blitz, ice barrage, these spells temporarly make the oppnant frozen os they cantr move for certain amount of time)
range tips!
i suggest buying every f2p bow, leather armour, and studded, and green d hide sets (note: if you cant wear the green d hdie body its becuse u must do dragon slayer and have 20 def i think), and also you shold buy 1k+ bronze arrows for now. 1k bronze arrows is a small 4-5k.
there are many ways to training range.
1:you can hide and att
2: you can go and att anyhting without picking up your arrows ( gives more exp because it saves you time from running back and forth)
3: you can ingage in combat na d pick you arrows up when the kill has fallen to its death ^.^

lvl1-20 train on goblins till 15 then on cows
lvl 20-30, train on cows and if u buy steel arrows, hill giants
lvl 30-40, train on hill giants
if you are f2p, read this if you are mem with 40 range you'll find out
F2P: train on hill gaints till 50 rnage, then moss giants till 60, then buy steel arrows and go to lesser demons. you will notice some stilagmites ylou can hide behind. so hide behind, run out shoot one arrow at the lesser, and run back to the spot and wait for your doomed lesser to come twoards you. he will get stuck, so shoot your arrows till he dead. continue this till a desired range lvl

P2P (members): at 40 range there is a special place to train. buy 10k bronze arrows and if you can, cast tele to cammy (lvl 45 mage) if not find an alternative route ( tele to falador or walk, go north till you see a quest start and a gate, walk through the gate. keep walking east till you seea mountain, go south a bit till you find a entrance up the mountian, wlak north then west, then south till your at a popular fishing spot . Note: there are lvl 80 or 90 wolves in the mountain so run thorugh it. now head east and follo the road north, you fially reached camelot! now head west till you see a bank, get your range stuff some food, and a teleport, and an alternative to a tele is to buy a camelot teletab so you cna tele back to cammy instrada walking all that way. now go north of the bank, follo the road, west, and keep following it till you start going into a very old forest, follo the road till you reaCH A TOWN. your nearly there! walk like 5 steps east and then walk north till you see a bunch of rocks. now wlak right beside one and it will stand up, you have just found a rock crab, they have 50hp, and its a multi combat area. eventually they wont ppop up, so go south till you see a helmet shop, go in, then back to the rock crabs, then they will att now)
train here till 60 range.
for 60-70+ range id recomend training on caged ogres from the quest biohazerd, you can use king lathes trainging field. now, get 10k bronze arrows and atted them, leave your arrows and bones, just go there and rnage the snot outa them till 70 range. then you cna train on w/e you want for 70+ cause im olny 76 range and i find it very time consuming lol

now with 70 range if you complete regicide you have a very special oppertunity to get the best bow in teh game
now, go and start the quest roving elves (use runehq), after you finish, chose the bow. you will get a 2/10 elf crystel bow, the best bow in game. each charge has 250 shots, i know its sucks. now when your outa chrges you'll get a seed, you can gop back to the elves and get it charged for 900k, youll get a full elf c bow. each tiem you charge it it gets cheaper, also the full bow gives 100+ rnage bonus i believe.

3: MAGIC!
magic is a very costly and time consuming skill, it can be the most helpful skill if u complete, lunar diplomacy and desert treasure.
mage lvl 1-30
buy 1.5k mind runes and 3k fire runes and an air staff, cast 500 air strikes then 1000 fire strikes, you'll get around 30 mage-35 mage now, buy 1k chaos runes and get a air staff, go to draynor and go south till you find the mage tower. go up to the top floor nd youll see a caged lesser demon. cast your wind bolts on it to get i dunno, like 45 mage, now f2p ppl dont need to go beyond this, so mems listen up.
first, buy 1k laws, and an air staff and cast camelot teleport, i think you shuld get 45-55k mage exp., buy and cast 200 or so more teles till your 55 mage.
now buy or make 1k nature runes and yew longs.
cast the high alch spell till you get roughly 60 mage.

now for the mage arena!
buy 100 death runes 400 fire runes 6 prayer pot and a defence pot, some mystic robe armour, air staff, food (lobster and above). head to ardrounouge and go west till you see a brdige and a castle
go west of the castle, you 'll see a lever in a empty building, birng no itmes but a knife and pull the lever. go north, cut the web
now go west cut two webs and pull the lever you'll be at the mage arena. talk to the guy in blue robes ( i think its blue) but first get all the stuff i told you to get at the start, talk to him and he'll tele u to the mage arena. kill each monster there, use protect spells or your gunna die like me, u do lose all ur stuff. after your done killing all the guys ( use runehq for help), go down the pool of water and pray at the alter of the god u want, i chose sara so i got the sara cape. now go and talk to the guy and he'll give u a sara staff. to use it anywhere, u need to buy 100 casts of the spell and kill the mages in the mage arena, bring prayer pots and runes and mage armour.

4:prayer! f2p:
to get prayer up in f2p, simply buy big bones and bury them, buy as many as you want.or you can kill giants to get their bonesa and bury them.
p2p: to get prayer up in p2p, buy dragon bones and go to the rs2 forums. look for a topic on "freee gilded alter lit burners". go the the persons house with your bones, (not noted) and use them on the alter! right click use dont jsut click the bones beucase ull bury them! u get alot more exp from the gilded alter. use this till a desired prayer lvl, Note: you will make lots oif trips. some member quests give prayer exp too ( use runehq)

5:fletching/wc/crafting (p2p only) and money combined
well as i said before in other topics there are many ways to train these stats and make gr8 money

simply cut yew logs (wc exp), buy flax and spin it into bowstrings (craft exp) flecth the ywws into yew long (u) (fletch exp) use the bowstrings on them (flecth exp) and sell the yew longs for 600-650ea! an alternative , u can alch the bows for mage exp too

6:money!!
getting money with hunter is very easy and quick if you get ur hunter to 62 and cacthr ed chinapas (cant spell correctly) if you catch 44k ( enough for 99 hunter) and sell u can get 24m! and if you use them for range! u can get 99 range!
there are many ways to get money, get raw materils and make them into new things! dont rely on merchanting either, as prices will change and make u lose money.

THIS GUIDE WAS MADE BY SHADOWFIRE1138 (cyclone611 in rs2, feel free to add me), plz dont distribute this without permission ^.^ cause it took awile to write lol.
h3llrulz Posted at: 08:43 Jan18 2008 Post ID: 2083364
h3llrulz
+
+
hmmm nice to know your trying to clean up the forum libra, but i just dont really think putting guides with other topics is a good idea because the get posted in page randomly so its a bit hard actually finding the guides with it gets to page 4 etc

Wont be very active
librascythe Posted at: 12:27 Jan18 2008 Post ID: 2083469
librascythe
+
+
yeah thats why i'm testing it, if it gets to messy i plan to removed guides option.. also there arn't going to be to many as merchanting is basicly gone
rsaccount Posted at: 13:32 Jan18 2008 Post ID: 2083530
rsaccount
+
+
how about ppl post there guides in the guid thing and i take them edit my first guide post and put them there so that way they arn't so messy
h3llrulz Posted at: 16:17 Jan18 2008 Post ID: 2083750
h3llrulz
+
+
true, plus guides get posted like once every 1 or 2months. just have to see =P

Wont be very active
librascythe Posted at: 17:24 Jan18 2008 Post ID: 2083847
librascythe
+
+
yep, and if its isn't to bad then we have a easier place to see guides.. speaking of which i probably should go update the guides in that thread since a few include merchant..
h3llrulz Posted at: 06:52 Jan19 2008 Post ID: 2084492
h3llrulz
+
+
i think the guide should have a complete collection of guides to all the skills =P but whos gonna type all that??? Evil

Wont be very active
Moore_235 Posted at: 12:49 Jan19 2008 Post ID: 2084938
Moore_235
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i was just in the old trading thread for 10 mins wondering why i couldn't post anything till i saw libras comment...lol
whargarrbbll
rsaccount Posted at: 18:09 Jan22 2008 Post ID: 2088745
rsaccount
+
+
ok well that does sound like a good idea h3ll and i see there is a thead for is is itok if i post some of the old guides in there?

« Last edited by rsaccount on Jan 22nd 2008 »
rs master player Posted at: 17:09 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127399
rs master player
+
+
selling 152 soft leather or any amount lessThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Upabout 22,800gpWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistle

« Last edited by rs master player on Feb 18th 2008 »
My new account is Quepix
/)_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
[color=blue]<--paste him into your sig and help him control the world
rsaccount Posted at: 17:33 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127456
rsaccount
+
+
please for the sake of every one on this site fix your sig my psp is about to blow up just copy and paste it to microsoft word make it smaller c&p it to paint save it go to photobucket make an acc if you dont have on browse it update it and c&p the [img] and replace your sig or all together delete it
librascythe Posted at: 17:36 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127463
librascythe
+
+
rsaccount is right so i went off and made it smaller for you, i posted in another thread but here ya go http://i28.tinypic.com/ejbnso.png..

hmmm i think i was going to post something here to buy but i don't remember..
rsaccount Posted at: 17:45 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127485
rsaccount
+
+
a pie? lol anyway ty libra my psp is bad enough as it is it double clicks alot anyway can you do me a favor? can you take those pics from the sig topic and do what shadow asked pls if your not to busy
rs master player Posted at: 18:00 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127508
rs master player
+
+
thank you guys i cant do what you said though cause i have a mac but i will use libra's picture thanks =-)

My new account is Quepix
/)_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
rsaccount Posted at: 18:08 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127518
rsaccount
+
+
thank you soooooo much my psp works so much faster
rs master player Posted at: 18:08 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127520
rs master player
+
+
hey libra i just tried and your picture had no diffrence didd it?????

PS:anyone goingto buy my leather great for craftingPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPray

My new account is Quepix
/)_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
rsaccount Posted at: 18:34 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127554
rsaccount
+
+
On 18-Feb-2008 rs master player said:I'v got a guide
A Noob’s Guide To Cooking

Only for Super Cheats if I see this anywhere else I’ll have it removed.
SECTIONS
level 1-10
level 10-20
level 20-25
level 25-32
level 32-40
level 40-45
level 45 and up

Level 1-20:Cook shrimp, chicken, and anything else you can make. Which is not not much lol =-).
Make redberry pies Level 20-25
Make meat pies Level 25-32
Make stew Level 32-40
Make apple pies Level 40-45
Bake cakes and lobsters
Level 45 and up
Cook swordfish, anything else

How To Make
Redberry pie-1st make pastry dough mix water and flour into pastry dough 2nd put the pastry dough in a pie tin can be found in the cooking guild or made of clay out of clay on a pottery wheel then must be fired up 3rd take redberries which can be found in the southeast corner of Varrock then put in the redberries and bake on a range remember if you burn a pie you don’t have to drop it just click on it and you will empty the pie tin same with all the other pies.
Meat pies- Basically the same as redberry pies except instead of redberries you use meat or chicken (NO FISH again NO FISH THATS A DIFFERENT PIE a members only pie =’-( dang you members dang you =’-( so sad)
Apple pie-Pretty much the same as redberry and meat pies except apples instead
Stew-Buy a bowl at the lumbridge general store cross the bridge and go to the chicken farm this is the perfect place because there is water, meat, and potatoes well first take your bowl and fill it with water then cook a lot of chicken meat then go across the road and get some potatoes now you click on the bowl of water and then on the chicken now click on the unfinished stew (what was previously a bowl of water) and click on the potato then use the mixture on the cooking pot in the house
Cake-Take eggs, milk, flour, and a cake tin and mix it together then cook on a range
Lobster-Take lobster and cook it
Swordfish- Take swordfish and cook it
Plain Pizza-Take water and four and mix and make pizza dough then put on a tomato which can be found in Draynor Village in Aggie the witch’s house on a table or in the Port Serim Grocery store then you put on cheese which can be found in Draynor Village in Aggie the witch’s house on a table or in the Port Serim Grocery store
Meat Pizza-Add cooked meat or chicken to a plain pizza
Anchovy Pizza-Add cooked anchovies to a plain pizza
Cooking guild-Down a road near Juliet’s house in Varrock it has cooking apples for apple pie, grapes for wine, a pie tin, water, a jug, a bowl, a pot, a few ranges, a bank (members only) and a mill with a wheat patch in the back. You need a level 32 cooking and a chef’s hat to get in.
ok dont double and i think thats to many smiles pls edit your first post ~post deleted~
rs master player Posted at: 18:34 Feb18 2008 Post ID: 2127555
rs master player
+
+
sorry i doubled on accident and also sellin 152 leather it costs 22,800

My new account is Quepix
/)_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")