Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life

EVERYTHING about your livestock

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
girly91632 Posted at: 12:55 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225739
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Need help with your horse? How about your goat or cow? Having trouble? You've come to the right place! If you need help, just post your problem or question here. I am on everyday. If you are having troubles with your pet cat or dog, go to my other cat and dog forum. I know everything about the animals you own, just post it in my appropriate forum and I can get back to you in less than a day.

Thanx,
girly91632
I luv helping peoplez.....so if ya need help on any animals on Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, just go to my thread. I can help you with any problem. I am an expert on the animals.
DarknessRules Posted at: 17:15 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 226112
DarknessRules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Did you know that your chickens don't mind being left outside all night as long as it isn't raining? I got tired of moving my 6 chickens and 2 ducks out every morning and in every night so I left them out for a cupple of days to start with. Then I decided to leve them out for one sesson and they still layed golden eggs. So now I jest leave them out untill it starts raining. Come rain or shine its a busy life. Atleast theres alwas something to do. But you more than likely alredy new that. 7 monthe of resurch thats alot. Did you atleast have fun doing it? Heres a question for you. In what chapter was the first time one of your animals got sick?
girly91632 Posted at: 17:53 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 226154
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea, I just wanted to know a lot about animals so I could raise them properly, and help people on here who needed help with their animals Smile.Actually, none of any of my animals have gotten sick yet. Although, I was messing around and didn't save one time, because I was just not taking care of my animals and kept going to sleep so I could get to a certain holiday. This happened to me in chapter 3.
I luv helping peoplez.....so if ya need help on any animals on Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, just go to my thread. I can help you with any problem. I am an expert on the animals.
girly91632 Posted at: 17:57 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 226161
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh and also, I get sick of taking my animals inside and out too, and I hate putting them in the cow pasture, because I can't find them in the tall grass. I want to cut it all, but then my cows would have nothing to eat! I guess I just can't win, so I just keep my chickens in front of the chicken coop. They don't walk that far away from it, so it's still easy and money-conserving.
DarknessRules Posted at: 19:32 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 226232
DarknessRules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Seeing as I know a great deal about cairing for animals I could help out. If natsume requests ideas for their next game I'll suggest that they put a bell in your chicken coop so you don't have to move them by hand.
girly91632 Posted at: 09:03 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 226748
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea, that would be a good idea so then I don't have to worry about those darned chickens!
DarknessRules Posted at: 16:30 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227461
DarknessRules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What you should be able to do is you should be able to hire someone to help out around the farm like moving animals and stuff. Natsume could make an awsome new version on Harvest Moon with ower ideas.

I like to keep one space free in the chicken coop for a very profetable bird to sell.
girly91632 Posted at: 10:37 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228321
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol I have 1 rooster and the rest are filled with chickens. I have another idea for the next game. You should also be able to to have a bike or a car or something. I mean, you already have the horse but, that's not........hmmm.....well............i guess its tiring to feed him all the time because he hates that fodder, so i just feed him all the apples off my tree and it makes me so mad......
puppylover2090 Posted at: 13:41 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232380
puppylover2090
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you close threads is it closed for good?
Go Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life!! as of now I have beaten this game 8 times and I'm allmost done with the 9th!! Smile
girly91632 Posted at: 11:17 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239419
girly91632
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, because you opened this thread.......somehow.........HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!
DarknessRules Posted at: 03:03 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243445
DarknessRules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This one wasn't closed. I haven't posted in here because I've been busy. I haven't had time to play very much so I'm not much further. I have however advansed on HMFoMT. And people on AWL tell me that I take good care of my animals. Its easy to keep your animals happy in both games.
mac cell skip Posted at: 08:00 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250502
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well if you are a mod then you can close and reopen threads. if you still want i can close this thread for you untill you ask for it to be opend so thats how. its just some power a mod can do
numnum4k Posted at: 17:13 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 251292
numnum4k
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How long is your cow pregnant for before she gives birth?
DarknessRules Posted at: 18:15 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 251427
DarknessRules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It takes about 40 days so keep lots of cows. And if you don't have a male cow its cheaper to buy one then it is to get MP.

And mac she's a mod now so if she wants it closed she'll do it. And becides I'm still here and I said I'd help out with this so thats what I'm doing. I'll take care of the place while shes gone.
Shucksmart Posted at: 15:24 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258143
Shucksmart
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My horse doesn't like me. The only time he shows a happy symbol (like the heart or song note) is when I brush or wash him. He doesn't respond well to me "talking" to him or "Nuzzeling" him he just kinda grunts at me. I've tried everything like feeding him good fodder and i show him all my fruits and vegtables but wont eat any of them. Please help me with my horsey problems!
Shucksmart Posted at: 15:28 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258154
Shucksmart
Forum GuestMember
+
+
One other thing: I bought a star cow and a star bull and i'm just wondering how old they have to be to become pregnant and be able to impregnate others. I bought them in chapter 2 and now im in the middle of chapter 4 it seems like forever! Now I'm wondering if it was all just a big fat waste!?!
MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 13:40 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262918
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey mac, cool rey rey picture. im a fan of rey mysterio, undertaker, jon cena, booker t, chris benoit, NOT EDDIE OR CHAVO GUERRERO!!!!!!
paul london, batista, and Big Show!! btw, how do i get all the pets???
Wtch Out for ICHIGO!!!He's a Death God and will slash you in two with his Soul Slayer!!!!!
mac cell skip Posted at: 17:09 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263457
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jul-2005 MasterMind_Matt123 said:hey mac, cool rey rey picture. im a fan of rey mysterio, undertaker, jon cena, booker t, chris benoit, NOT EDDIE OR CHAVO GUERRERO!!!!!!
paul london, batista, and Big Show!! btw, how do i get all the pets???
ya i defeneltly HATE Eddi he sucks and Kerwin Wright(Chavo) but i like the other wrestlers besides booker t but thanks i am glad you like my avatar!! ^_^ ya! but how to get all the pets i only know a few but

Raccon-befriend vesta or marlin but i suggest you get become friends with celia so it will be easyer to get the raccon

Lizard- befriend(or i should say become friends) with moffuffu you know the snow dude u see in winter and give him fish everyday in winter!

cat-befriend Ramona

horse-take good care of your farm

glad i could help!!
^_^ mac cell skip biggest Rey Mysterio fan in the world
Aeshma Posted at: 17:14 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263462
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 30-Jun-2005 girly91632 said:Aeshma please close this thread too, I don't know how and I would really like if you closed this one also, as I am going on vacation like I said on my other thread. Thanx Aeshma.

girly91632
I have overlooked your request, but I will close this now ;)

-closed-
mac cell skip Posted at: 19:13 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263629
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
+
who opend this thread i thought it was closed? but aeshama she is done with her vacation
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 366319

Post Top
Click to close