Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Most Embarrasing Moment Ever!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
bjdj24 Posted: 17:54 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113353
bjdj24
Post Likes: 0
+
My moment happened on halloween it was really dark and I was like 8 so I was really excited. I was running to get candy and I was running to this house that looked like it had a hill of grass, turns out it only had a little grass and there was a briwckwall in front of it. I ran straight into the wall busting my knee open, lol laugh at me

thanks .Impact for the awesome sig and neko for the avy
I'm just a wolf inside a lion suit, a shark shirt, panther pants, piranha hat and tiger shoes...
I HAVE WHITE 2 :O
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tbug2007 Posted: 19:45 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113533
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
nice going. I remember one halloween...

I was going to a house that had a strobe light and was purple and all that, and there was a curtain. I went behind it, and the guy handing out candy was dressed in a Reaper costume. I told him on accident "Merry Christmas", and his reply was "Maybe next month..."

Yeah not my brightest idea.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Darklightness1 Posted: 20:01 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113552
Darklightness1
+
Well I did have one time when i was embarrased
I was like 10-11 and I was watching pokemon and i screamed at the top of my lungs You no good son of a..(well you know) how could you beat ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was looking at me (my friends i mean) like I was possesed (cause im the nice one of the group). Then they were all like OMG at the same time. Then I was like Cory how could you say that (he's my best friend), and they all turned there heads sideways and started beating me up, until I had a black eye, a bloody nose, a sprained wrist, and absolutely no dignity at all. the next day everyone of my friends called me said they were sorry and also said something about coming to the hospital to see how i was doing other than that i dont really remember. Well now that i think about it, its more cruel than embarrasingAnxious
tbug2007 Posted: 20:09 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113564
tbug2007
Da Bug
+
Well, in a way it was desevered, in another not so much. That hurt.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Darklightness1 Posted: 20:11 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113567
Darklightness1
+
Whydid I deserve it. Its not like i meant to say that it was an accident *frowns, cries, becomes emo*
SleepzakaBlackBender Posted: 20:31 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113619
SleepzakaBlack
Bender
+
my most embarrasing moment ever happen two months ago
i was taking a shower and while taking this my sister invited some of here friends over.i got out the shower without knowing that there were 6 teen girls in the house.so i walk up into the living naked to get me a towel and you can guess what happen after that
Kurotenshi Posted: 20:34 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113627
Kurotenshi
+
My most embarassing moment was in Wal-Mart, I was walking in and the door slammed shut (Remember, it's automatic), and I got stuck! *Like this: -> i i<- and THEN, lil.* Ow, ;(
Darklightness1 Posted: 20:35 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113630
Darklightness1
+
OMG that is embarrasing now i feel bad for you*frowns*
Man i feel to sad now.
SleepzakaBlackBender Posted: 20:38 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113635
SleepzakaBlack
Bender
+
Kurotenshi that had to hurt
darkness who moment are you talking about
Darklightness1 Posted: 20:40 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113637
Darklightness1
+
Im talking about Kurotenshi, gosh i cant imagine that, how it felt, man just thinking about makes me feel emo.
Pooly Posted: 20:40 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113639
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
On 09-Feb-2008 Darklightness1 said:Well I did have one time when i was embarrased
I was like 10-11 and I was watching pokemon and i screamed at the top of my lungs You no good son of a..(well you know) how could you beat ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was looking at me (my friends i mean) like I was possesed (cause im the nice one of the group). Then they were all like OMG at the same time. Then I was like Cory how could you say that (he's my best friend), and they all turned there heads sideways and started beating me up, until I had a black eye, a bloody nose, a sprained wrist, and absolutely no dignity at all. the next day everyone of my friends called me said they were sorry and also said something about coming to the hospital to see how i was doing other than that i dont really remember. Well now that i think about it, its more cruel than embarrasingAnxious
No offence, but I doubt they did that to you because you shouted at a cartoon character >_>
Embarrasing moment....Um let's see.
I was playing runout(basically tag, with teams, catchers and runners), I started running from somebody and didn't notice where I was going, ran straight into a tree, and my new white socks got splattered with strawberries, making them look really bloody.
Plus, I looked like ab idiot for running into the tree of course.

« Last edited by Pooly on Feb 9th 2008 »

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Darklightness1 Posted: 20:43 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113644
Darklightness1
+
Ouch *cries* that's embarrasing.
Kurotenshi Posted: 20:53 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113651
Kurotenshi
+
It hurt alot, Darklightness, and then doors came back for another round!
*Off topic* I agree, Darklightness, I LOVE Hinata, and SHY GIRLS! (Don't know why)
Darklightness1 Posted: 20:58 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113661
Darklightness1
+
Thats mean, walmart is evil *cries*
*off-topic* I feel sad that Hinata isn't real and I can't break her from her sadness and shyness. *cries* I can't believe she gets over it by trying to impress naruto by basically draining herslf of chakra, killing a bunch of giant wasps. *cries more*
Sheimi X Posted: 21:39 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113808
Sheimi X
+
I got a nice long list =D
1.K big school foot ball tournemnt and I'm the reicever so im booking it down the field ready for the catch and i turn around to catch it and i got pegged in the face by a football the was flying very fast. It hurt and everyone saw.

2.Trick or treating! Me and all ym friends were going up trick or treating to this big house with ltos of steps that lead to the door and on my wya down i missed a step and slid down on my ***...it hurt and i was thhe last one down so everyone saw.

3.FAMILY REUNINON YAY! Ok so we are chulling having a good time all like 62 of us and i go inside to go get the big buckets of Icecream cuz ppl wanted some...when i was inside getting the ice cream someone closed the screen door and i was running back with the ice cream and SMACK!and the ice cream was every where like this---> Me---> + Screen door-->|
-----+| POW!
sig by Me!
Darklightness1 Posted: 21:42 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2113823
Darklightness1
+
Thats terrible, *cries* I feel so sad now.
v-gamer Posted: 22:56 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2114045
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
I can relate to your football incident, Sheimi. Me and my friends were playing football, and the sun was so bright I couldn't see anything, and the football was coming straight at me... It hit my forehead and knocked me down.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
.Impact Posted: 23:08 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2114058
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
I kept calling the name of my friend at a person who looks alot like her, then I realized she's inside.

latiasfinder Posted: 00:04 Feb10 2008 Post ID: 2114083
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
1. I sprained the same finger three times in basketball. Everyone started HOWLING when these happened instead of helping me. =/

2. It wasn't really embarrassing for me, but: This kid was leaning in his chair (like reclining back as we all do at one point) and I was really mad with him. So I kicked a back leg and made him fall down. x3 It was very funny. Evil, but fun.

3. Not embarrassing either, but one day I started laughing loudly when our class was silent for no reason.

Not much embarrassments for me, unless you count my mom cranking her crappy music up in the car when the windows are down and it makes people stare. =x

Sig and Avy by Me ~
mighty spartan army Posted: 02:13 Feb10 2008 Post ID: 2114154
mighty spartan
army
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok, back in 2006, i was in a playground with a alot of kids of the age 9-10, it was bright, so i just take off running really fast for no reason, and smack ball first into a metal pole. i just yelled out "****" REALLY loud.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close