Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

M.U.G.E.N

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 20:56 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2148107
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
Post Likes: 0
+
Just wondering if any one on SC had this too? Its pretty much a 2D fighting engine you download where you can make and/or download other characters other people made and add your own MP3 music to the stages ect ect ect. I myself have a MUGEN filled with Samurai Shodown and Last Blade characters and stages, you know so I don't have to run back and forth between my Dream Cast and Xbox to play xD Plus I get all my fav characters in one game. Some times I have to tweak the A.I. Nothing is worse than finding that one character you always wanted and finding out they can't put up a fight with sqwat.

So, if any one has a good MUGEN set up, what is yours like xD
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Shadowfox81 Posted: 14:57 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150508
Shadowfox81
+
Sounds interesting. But I need to know, where do you download these other characters?
I have been knighted! (Account switched to Sir Knight)
Blademaster55 Posted: 20:19 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150806
Blademaster55
+
Where do you download this entire thing?

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Sir Knight Posted: 16:06 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151351
Sir Knight
+
BM55: Here you go

Also: I'm having a problem getting downloaded characters onto mugen. I do all the necessary things and yet, they're not appearing in the game.
cheating-is-good Posted: 12:11 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152083
cheating-is-go
od
+
The game is awesome, you can get characters from pretty much any show, or game, and put them up against each other.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Zaltias Posted: 14:51 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152195
Zaltias
+
I used to have this, but got bored after a while.

It is pretty fun though, but some characters are uber inbalanced =P

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
Sir Knight Posted: 19:33 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152715
Sir Knight
+
On 11-Mar-2008 cheating-is-good said:The game is awesome, you can get characters from pretty much any show, or game, and put them up against each other.
I know, you could have Homer Simpson fight Sub-Zero. It's awesome.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 15:06 Mar12 2008 Post ID: 2153337
Ark_Knight_Elm
dore
+
My bad for not posting in my own topic lol

To get character in the game, after you download them with winrap or what ever it is make sure you put the files in a folder (Some characters already come in a folder so you don't have to make another) with the character's name and put it in the Chars folder. Than go to data and open up select and scroll down to where it has "Add characters here". You should have kfm already there, so put the name of the folder the char is in under him to add them to the game. For example the Mina I have is in a folder named MINA, so I'd put MINA in the select folder.

You can download MUGEN at Random Select, and I find the best place to get characters is esnip. Just type MUGEN than the character you want in the search box. Its hard to get rare characters on the esnip though because a file can only be downloaded so many times in one day.

Also about unbalanced characters. Its quite easy to fix this really. Open up the characters folder and open up the CNS files. The computer will ask you to select a program to run it under, make sure to make it run as Word or Notepad. When it opens up it will have all the stats for that character that you can edit (Some people add overwrite codes that you have to find first though, but most people avoid this). One of the CNS files should have the characters HP, Attack, Defense, ect. That you can change. For example when I download God Athena she could pretty much 1 shot every one in my roaster so I had to tune down all her stats. This is also a good way to make boss characters. My Shin Akuma and God Rugal have boosted HP and DEF stats so they put up a even harder fight.

« Last edited by Ark_Knight_Elmdore on Mar 12th 2008 »
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
cheating-is-good Posted: 17:40 Mar13 2008 Post ID: 2154523
cheating-is-go
od
+
I have some FF characters, along with some DBZ, samurai champloo, DC, marvel characters. I have some others as well.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close