Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Problem (yes its a girl)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
coachcline Posted: 23:26 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2149832
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
Well, as most girl trouble threads go; there's this girl I like but I ain' sure if she likes me back. She's not to bad lookin' either. We're a lot alike; we like tha same music, Star Wars, an' all kinds of other useless crap. But there's some, a lot of problems.

1. She likes some other dude that she calls Wal-Mart (Don't ask why. Its a nickname or somethin')
2. She kinda has a bad rep among my friends cause she can't keep a b/f fer too long an' she's never been kissed. They also hate her fer reasons unknown.
3. We're kinda good friends. My buddy (who's like her best friend) dated her last year, but only fer like 3 freakin' days. She said it felt weird.
4. I have no classes with her an' don't get ta talk to her much.
5. I have trouble talkin' to girls (I'm shy).

How can I get this Wal-Mart dude outta tha picture, I don't know who he is, he lives a long way away, an' they ain't datin'(yet)? But then again, they could only last like a week or somethin'. What would my friends say (don't really care that much)? Would I be doomed to tha same fate as my friend? How could I talk to her more? How could I tell her how I feel?Eh

Gah! I dunno what ta do! I can't stand tha thought of 'er bein' with another dude cause I start thinkin' bout 'em kissin' then makin' out then other stuff that would tear my heart out if it was with someone other than me.): Wiseguy I so confused! This is tha first time in my life that I wish Wal-Mart would burn to tha ground, lol!Evil Any advice?

« Last edited by coachcline on Mar 8th 2008 »

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
giski84 Posted: 23:47 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2149842
giski84
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
First off my friend it sounds like you have it bad for this girl. Now she has a bad rep in the dating scene, so this could cause a problem for you. Lets say you guys start dating and she wants to break it off for some reason you will be devastated, because you like her way to much. There is a thin line between love and lust, and right now you might think its love but make sure you can control your feelings, because it leaves room for weakness. Now this wal-mart fellow might be a tough guy or have a car or he could just have a way with the ladies. Dont worry about him go for yours. If you stand back he might just get her, be confident and sweep her off her feet. Think of talking to the ladies as a new videogame you get better at it as you do it more, if this thing does not work out with her at least you could say you tried and not live the rest of your life wondering what if. Good luck and keep me posted.
coachcline Posted: 23:50 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2149845
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Goodness, does it really seem like I'm head over heels that much? I ain't in love with 'er. Hell, I'll admit it, it probably is lust, but I ain't like kill a guy over 'er bad. I just like 'er quite a bit.

An' tha only real problem with that is that we're friends. If I were to ask 'er out an' she rejects or if we do go out an' it gets broke off, I don't want it ta ruin our friendship.

« Last edited by coachcline on Mar 8th 2008 »

giski84 Posted: 23:53 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2149846
giski84
Forum GuestMember
+
Well thats good so then you should have no problem talking to her and if it doesnt work go on to the next one.
giski84 Posted: 23:59 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2149849
giski84
Forum GuestMember
+
Well if your that worried about your friendship with this girl then you should not ask her out. However you like her more than a friend. Answer this question did you become friends with her because you liked her or because she was cool to hang out with? because if you liked her before you were friends then you should ask her because when she gets a boyfriend your gonna be jealous and if your jealous then you cant be friends trust me
Cataclysm Posted: 03:28 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2149895
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
There is nothing wrong with three day relationships... nothing!
Oh wait... you want commitment?

Now, before anyone can come in and say "Do a Barrel Roll!" I have to say that you shouldn't. Really, it's dangerous, and only wins the girls over if done right.
Honestly, if anyone comes here and says that they will be slapped, with a fish. It doesn't help, whereas my advice does.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted: 04:34 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2149917
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
Start slow. If you really want to 'take out' Wal-Mart, start as her friend. Talk to her at recess and lunch. Get to know her as a friend. Eventually get her mobile number and text her a bit. You don't have to ask her out straight away. Maybe she'll like you back in the end.

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
Shadowcheater Posted: 05:37 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2149947
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
+
Start slow, yep. Same as SOTE says.
And giski84, no double posting.

Should this be at Suggestions and Problems? =P

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
Pooly Posted: 05:53 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2149956
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
I have the perfect solution.
Threesome with her and this Wal-mart guy.

=P Just kidding, though you can do that if you want.
Seriously though just try talking to her and asking her out or whatever, worst she can say is no.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 06:48 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2149984
Kenny 2x4
+
There are ways to find out.
If you are having a conversation with her and she stars saying stuff like "You are so...[insert complimentary word here]" then she's for sure hooked to you because they think there may be some chemistry between you two. You sort of also automatically tell from this if she means it or not.
If she says: "That's so funny!" then not quite so...
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
patatoface Posted: 07:27 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150019
patatoface
Forum GuestMember
+
well i can't exactly say6 i understand the female mind but does she say hi or stuff to you or viseversa if you say the firs thing a lot she will think you like her but if she says stuff to you first she might like you (this information is based on a girl i like and i never usuly say stuff first but were not friends but were not enimies either so next year i'll be devistated coz i'll be in highschool (yes thats right i'm 12 freakin years old) so i hope somthin happens between us oh god i've just rambled on about my own problems havent i sorry
Shadowcheater Posted: 07:45 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150027
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
+
And if you can, make funny jokes to her.
This will be effective if you have a strange sense of humor. xD

patatoface: OMG, 12 years old!? This forum is only for use for 13 years and up.

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
Youkou Posted: 07:46 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150028
Youkou
C:\Program Files
+
When you are 12, then you can't understand a bit yet about the "female mind"

And also: when you are 12, then you are not allowed to have a registered account on www.supercheats.com

13+ only or you need your parental permission being send to the SC administration.
Mr.Clueless Posted: 11:59 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150250
Mr.Clueless
+
On 09-Mar-2008 SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH said:Start slow. If you really want to 'take out' Wal-Mart, start as her friend. Talk to her at recess and lunch. Get to know her as a friend. Eventually get her mobile number and text her a bit. You don't have to ask her out straight away. Maybe she'll like you back in the end.
Recess? O_o How old are you...?
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
up my Ash Posted: 12:45 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150337
up my Ash
Cow Lover
+
by recess he might mean time in between classes. and go for it, its not that bad. And as for talking to girls it isn't hard when you think of them as a human being
Xtreme gamer said:up My Ash is a man of sense and reason.

Qwertyuio said:up My Ash is way cooler than me and I wish I was him.
rsaccount Posted: 18:23 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150730
rsaccount
+
do a crate spin!!!

ya i said it!
coachcline Posted: 07:09 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151017
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Thanks you peoples, I'll try tha gradual method. No need ta rush. Besides, if she dates this Wal-Mart dude, she'll probably dump him before long.

Cataclysm Posted: 08:14 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151038
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Or wind up marrying him later on in life.

Take a risk and get in there now. If she's not bad then no doubt there will be other people planning on snapping her up just like you are.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

problemsolver Posted: 10:05 Mar10 2008 Post ID: 2151080
problemsolver
+
On 09-Mar-2008 Kenny 2x4 said:There are ways to find out.
If you are having a conversation with her and she stars saying stuff like "You are so...[insert complimentary word here]" then she's for sure hooked to you because they think there may be some chemistry between you two. You sort of also automatically tell from this if she means it or not.
If she says: "That's so funny!" then not quite so...
Girls give me compliments all the time... I don't think it means anything. Besides, when half of them aren't true, it gets kind of old.

My advice is to go for it. With a nickname like Wal-Mart how good can he be? Besides, if she just says no, then chances are as long as you don't feel too weird it won't ruin your friendship. Girls are odd like that.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

ozzo Posted: 11:35 Mar11 2008 Post ID: 2152049
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
first, take wal mart away in a plasic bag

then, slap this girl around the head for been silly

then ask her to be your sweetheart

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close