Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 4

The Matrix Has You!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

teembyrd Posted at: 15:27 Apr01 2008 Post ID: 2179747
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
{"Let Me Tell You Why You're Here. You're Here Because You Know Something...What You Know You Can't Explain But You Feel It. You've Felt It You're Entire Life. That There's Something Wrong With The World, You Don't Know What It Is But It's There; Like A Splinter In Your Mind, Driving You Mad. It Is This Feeling That Has Brought You To Me ...................Do You Know What I'm Talking About??"}.
This is a Quote from my favorite movie of all time, THE MATRIX. Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburn) meething Neo (Keanu Reeves) for the first time. This particular part made my hairs stand up & my mouth drop into my lap as I slowly moved closer & closer to the TV screen as Morpheus spoke the words above. I was bolted to my seat from that point-on & could hardly blink for the remainder of the movie. It was (maybe just to me) a spectular way of describing much of the way I've felt about the world for most of my life.
Now, for those of you who've seen the movie, did any of you experience anything.........even remotely simular to my experience? What did it mean to you, if anything? Do any of you feel like the world is not exactly what most of us think it is? I know - it's strange. Anxious {Thanks for replying}
"You don't know what you know until you know what you don't know".
'TeemByrd'
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
teembyrd Posted at: 15:30 Apr01 2008 Post ID: 2179758
teembyrd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ooop. I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum. My sceen kicked me out & when I returned I was not in General Topics but Gran Turismo.........sorry. Can This be moved to the right forum?Shame
"You don't know what you know until you know what you don't know".
'TeemByrd'
boofaGT Posted at: 03:16 Aug15 2010 Post ID: 2885791
boofaGT
+
+
wierd
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close