Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

help in Mephistos Realm

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bempoo Posted at: 11:36 Apr13 2008 Post ID: 2197197
bempoo
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hi, i really need help on how to get from blackheart to Mephisto safely and kill Mephisto himself.
please respond asap!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
lytnin Posted at: 19:00 Apr19 2008 Post ID: 2207501
lytnin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its hard, i didnt find blackheart too difficult, just pick up the halberd thingy nearby and smash all the glass tubes, cos he can regenerate in them, then once there all gone, just pound him with all your special attacks and just overwhelm him with power, its the easiest thing to do

while your breaking the glass he will try to shoot you with energy beams n stuff, best do it quickly

this is the part where you choose to free an x-man, you can only free one no mater what, and it doesnt change the way the game is made no matter which one you pick, it just makes a different cutscene at the end

then you will need to cross a bridge (if i remember right) it might be behind a barrier thats only unlocked by beating blackheart. then the next bit i found very confusing, its a series of graveyards all covered with constantly regenerating monsters, and only by doing certain things can you unlock the portal. just smash through all the monsters and you should be making it, but remember to keep moving forawrd cos you might get swmaped by them. you need the portal to grow about 3 times before its big enough to get in

when you go through, a short chat-scene will lead you to fighting mephisto, theres not much i can say about that. he regenerates the x-man you killed, and it chases you, just dont bother with it cos he keeps regenerating him when he loses health, just keep hitting mephisto.

you have to pound meph until he gets a giant blade out, press square to disarm him and then run over and smash one of the statues on the pentogram

repeat until all statues are gone
ok now just pound mephisto with all you got, its pretty hard cos ehs strong and a good spell caster, watch out for his energy shiel, his energy blast, and a fear ray that makes you run away like a headless chicken. i used ghost rider, wolverine, thor and deadpool for this, you might like to use different.

when you beat him a short cutscene will take you back to base, the fights over... for now...

hope i helped Thumbs Up

« Last edited by lytnin on Apr 19th 2008 »
bempoo Posted at: 06:26 May11 2008 Post ID: 2235542
bempoo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cheers dude!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close