Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto 4

Favourite/funny wats you have died in GTA IV

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
nicko 9000 Posted at: 10:37 May11 2008 Post ID: 2235650
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Originally in the San andreas forum, I've decided to make one here.

so, post ways you have died on GTA IV, and noy just 'I got shot' or 'I fell', make sure its either funny, strange, unlucky etc.

I'll start.

next time you are in playboy X's mansion, go outside and stand next to the red gas canister under the barbecue. then shoot it. :D:D
sXe

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Animefreak Posted at: 14:30 May11 2008 Post ID: 2235905
Animefreak
The Doctor
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Going up in a helicopter, jumped out, hit Niko's groin on a fence, then bounced onto a nearby parked car.

In an alley.
Yes.
koolkid24 Posted at: 19:27 May11 2008 Post ID: 2236418
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Jump out of a car and with face first into a cop car and landed on a pole with his groin
I'm Back!!
Lycanthrope Posted at: 22:17 May11 2008 Post ID: 2236562
Lycanthrope
+
+
I got hit by the helicopters blades and went flying away and hit a speeding car head first and then I got run over by a mini van.
[center][b] Damn awesome tag by V-Gamer, thanks breh

The Word Alive - The Devil Inside
PannicC[/center][/b]
therapper Posted at: 06:48 May12 2008 Post ID: 2236745
therapper
+
+
^ that gota hurt (happened to me)

ok i was in a car and hit a super jump full speed in to a cop chopper blew us both but my car whent flyin' in to a big plie of capcar behind me (i had a 6* wonted level)

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
nicko 9000 Posted at: 10:49 May12 2008 Post ID: 2236836
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
lol, I dont know wether i had little health or not, but I vaulted a bridge, and the fence hit me between the legs, and I died.

dont blame him either, must ahve hurt like hell, considering it was a pretty large drop.
sXe

superblobby Posted at: 11:26 May12 2008 Post ID: 2236866
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
It was approaching dark, and Mr. Bellic was wondering aimlessly around Hove beach, hysterically terminating the lives, of the innocent civilians that passed. As the night drained on, Niko became increasingly bored, and was tedius of seeing the soon to become lifeless corpses bounce off the bonet of his fancy, elegant Turismo.

It struck 10, and Niko pulled out the Cell Phone that bulged out of the right trouser pocket, which he'd bought from Russian's earlier that morning, with the money he earned from popping caps, in asses. The dial tnone sounded, as he called his cousin Roman, to see if he wanted to travel down to the strip club, to get abit of action.

Due to Niko's immense ability, along with the impeccible handling of the Turismo, he picked Roman up from his 'crib', and we headed on down. As they climbed out of the perfectly parked car, they were met, by the tough looking guard, dressed in black, who welcomed them into the club.

Walking around inside, aroused by the intense actoin going on inside, Roman went off on his own. Many, many sluts approached, but none suited the style, and standard expected, of the money he was wiling to pay, so he wondered, and finally, spotted the girl he wanted to watch get jiggy with it.

Basically, he walked up the stairs, was told to get out, killed some peeps, blew up some cars, got a few cuts, and died.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Gamerad Posted at: 12:45 May12 2008 Post ID: 2236942
Gamerad
+
+
A police car squished me :(

Shave ya Head Posted at: 09:22 May13 2008 Post ID: 2238070
Shave ya Head
+
+
i was in the star junction race and on the last lap at the begining of the course and i had to turn a tight slight less than hairpin turn, i was about to drift round it when 2nd place over took me, so i thought im going to shoot you, he over shot the corner by quite a bit so i pressed L1, unluckily i had a grenade, but i threw it out just as i skidded round, but as i was skidding the other 4 racers crashed into me and we all ended up in a pile, and well id dropped the grenade, it was in the middle of us, and i think you know what happend next

« Last edited by Shave ya Head on May 13th 2008 »

Credit to Pity for Awsome Sig
superblobby Posted at: 09:46 May13 2008 Post ID: 2238080
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Nope. Thrill me.
England; time setters for the entire world.
therapper Posted at: 06:51 May15 2008 Post ID: 2240519
therapper
+
+
On 13-May-2008 Shave ya Head said:i was in the star junction race and on the last lap at the begining of the course and i had to turn a tight slight less than hairpin turn, i was about to drift round it when 2nd place over took me, so i thought im going to shoot you, he over shot the corner by quite a bit so i pressed L1, unluckily i had a grenade, but i threw it out just as i skidded round, but as i was skidding the other 4 racers crashed into me and we all ended up in a pile, and well id dropped the grenade, it was in the middle of us, and i think you know what happend next
errrmm a guess a big bang???

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Shave ya Head Posted at: 17:22 May15 2008 Post ID: 2241044
Shave ya Head
+
+
Kaboom, it killed me so i failed the race, but i won it the next time, problem is i havent had a race since, every time i phone brucie he says theres not one going on, so i threw him off a building in anger.

Credit to Pity for Awsome Sig
kylito1 Posted at: 17:57 May15 2008 Post ID: 2241093
kylito1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got two
1. I was in a police helicoptor and was flying through algonquin, My blades hit a building once and broke, this happens alot with no damage to Niko so I thought nothing of it, but my chopper did a nose dive and exploded, right in the middle of rushhour traffic.
2. I was in a fight with four star cops, They were approximately ten feet away, I thought I had my pistol out, but it was a grenade. I tried to take a quick shot but I dropped a grenade instead. When I realized this I tried to run but something was blocking me on all sides,I am guessing you know what happened to Niko.The blast didn't even take out a single cop :(

mr.cheater556 Posted at: 21:27 May16 2008 Post ID: 2242309
mr.cheater556
+
+
i ran away from the cops and had a little bit of heath left. and i decided to start a fist fight with a guy on the street and he punched me and i died
ShadowsTM Posted at: 11:01 May20 2008 Post ID: 2246901
ShadowsTM
+
+
ohh yay, finally i found atopic to say it, I climbed on a bus stop being silly and said to my step dad look suicide messing around jumped off and before i landed a car took me out

Jordan

Nitrodude Posted at: 11:58 May20 2008 Post ID: 2246934
Nitrodude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i gwan fe jacobs place an an old pimp dat looked like badman smacked I an I aroond da head mon. rhaatid.
ShadowsTM Posted at: 13:11 May20 2008 Post ID: 2247008
ShadowsTM
+
+
^ pardon

Also, i thought like san andreas you would jump and live in water so i did it off the bridge and died :(

Jordan

Fuck it! Posted at: 09:38 May22 2008 Post ID: 2249566
Fuck it!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i woz in a helicopter flying around and i hit a building and the tail broke off!!! so i jumped out had a bit of health left then a cop car ran me over :(
ShadowsTM Posted at: 09:42 May22 2008 Post ID: 2249570
ShadowsTM
+
+
I hate it when people run you ove ive died many times like that

Jordan

Fuck it! Posted at: 11:47 May22 2008 Post ID: 2249663
Fuck it!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
justtryed to land on the statue of happiness...jumped out,landed then the rotor blades sent me flying!
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close