Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: You're your favorite TV character

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Raikou Posted: 19:18 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34802
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"I uhh... was just...uh... guessing that's all!"
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 19:19 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34805
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yeah right. You snuck into my room and read it, didn't you!?"
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Raikou Posted: 19:20 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34807
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"No!!! CYBORG DID IT!!!!!!"
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 19:21 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34809
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"And you sent him to do it."
Raikou Posted: 19:26 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34824
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"Now why would I do that? We played video games all day!"
joslifer1 Posted: 19:29 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34832
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"So why'd he go in? You told him to go in like a spy and report. How long have you been doing it?"
Raikou Posted: 19:31 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34836
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"NO I DIDN"T!!!!!" he yelled and everybody looked at him.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:35 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34845
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Raven was trying to hold back her laughter at BB's stupidity. "You shouldn't do that if you don't want to be noticed."
Raikou Posted: 16:13 Dec01 2004 Post ID: 35185
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
BB head grew and he growled loudly. everyone turned around quickly and BB sat back down, "STAR DID OK??? SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!"
joslifer1 Posted: 18:29 Dec01 2004 Post ID: 35243
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Raven's brow furrowed. "Star? Why does she have to invade my privacy!?"
Raikou Posted: 07:48 Dec02 2004 Post ID: 35284
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
BB calmed down a bit, "Look, she was worried, you always lock yourself up in your room and.." he cut himself off looking down at the floor, "Look I'll just shut up now."
joslifer1 Posted: 21:37 Dec02 2004 Post ID: 35471
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"No, no, please share."
Raikou Posted: 07:52 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35542
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"Why do you even care?" He yelled at her, "You don't know what you have Raven! You have friends and you seclude yourself from them. All you do is be this, `oh life sucks Gothy chick` and you wouldn't care if Star, Cyborg, or I even cared about you!! I am the one who sent Star and Cyborg in ok? I was worried FOR YOU! But do you even care? NO! You have to throw it up in my face like I never wanted to be your friend!" BB said getting up and pushing poeple out of his way and storming out the door.
joslifer1 Posted: 07:59 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35545
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"...Well, at least he admitted it..."
Raikou Posted: 16:23 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35773
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"ughh! I can't believe her!" BB said to himself, "AH! She might be the only one I care about... and she doesn't care!"
joslifer1 Posted: 10:32 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36083
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Raven got up and followed BB. He was obviously going back to the Tower, and she had to go home anyway.
Raikou Posted: 19:30 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36454
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
BB walked into an alley, "If she thinks it will be that easy to find me she's wrong!" BB mumbled to himself turning into a dog and entering a cardboard box.
gamenerd Posted: 20:08 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36495
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Bob
Show: Bob the Builder
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
joslifer1 Posted: 20:09 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36496
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
When Raven got back to Titan's Tower, BB wasn't there.
"What do you mean he never came home!?" Raven yelled at Robin, Cyborg, and StarFire.
Raikou Posted: 20:09 Dec04 2004 Post ID: 36499
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
"I don't need them!" BB said to himself while lying down in the box. It started to rain.
Displaying Page 4 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 169930

Post Top
Click to close