Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Empress and Emperor of FLAMES

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 02:57 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297315
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, as u knw, i hav da difficulty in handling eldr dragons +_+ do any of u knw how is da easiest to defeat Lunastra and Teostra? If there's no easy way, then jst giv me any way as long it works ^-^

can u tell me wht type of weapon to use (how many damage to dealt on them?) and wht armour to use? right now i'm wearing a cmplete set of Rathalos armour and Wyvern Blade "Blood" , is it okay 4 me?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Predian991 Posted at: 03:07 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297321
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found a guide for longsword on youtube a while ago when i needed help with them, i cant remember where it is, but i dont think it would take u long to find.
As for the weapon.. use something more effective against them, like a drag attrib weapon, or if you cant get a drag attrib weapon, get a water one for lunastra, and an ice one for teostra.
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 05:09 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297333
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how about my armour? is it fyn to face them with it? or should i mke other armour 2 use?
Predian991 Posted at: 06:25 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297355
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I had exactly the same armour at this point, aslong as theyre not G rank elders, then rathalos will do fine, i had all pieces with around 54 def each and did just fine. so yeah should be good, also its skills are very useful
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 06:54 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297364
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hehe...I thought i hav 2 mke other armour hee...Thnx! Now tym 2 kick them off!
Jaxjake Posted at: 23:07 Jun26 2008 Post ID: 2299801
Jaxjake
+
+
Actually both are weak against ice more than water. Use water if you don't have ice but do not use a fire weapon. Dragon is your best bet. And here is a link to a Lunastra longsword guide. Possibly the one Predian mentioned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b4b_CM9ptw
Predian991 Posted at: 03:38 Jun27 2008 Post ID: 2299973
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah thats the guide Thumbs Up i found this one really helped because i didnt know there was time to attack when she turns around, but after knowing so, its so easy to break horns
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 07:21 Jun27 2008 Post ID: 2300055
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thnx for da link guys...Can i use Blango DEcimaTor to kill them? Or mybe Daimyo Warbow 2? anyway wht weapon did u guys use 2 defeat them? tell me the name of da weapon tht both of u use k? plz = )
Silver_rajang21 Posted at: 13:05 Jun28 2008 Post ID: 2301637
Silver_rajang21
+
+
Sweet guide, i needed the help to.
[color=blue][/center][size=12][center][color=brown]()xxxxxx[|][/color]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::>[/center][/size][size=12][color=blue][center]<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::[/color][color=brown][|]xxxxxx()[/center][/color][/size]
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 20:05 Jun28 2008 Post ID: 2302276
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
Yo Dark, try to find my Hint about Lunastra. I talk about what weapon i used and what armor to use, and also what the best fighting tactic, and also on items. It should help. Good luck anyways buddy
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 06:02 Jun29 2008 Post ID: 2302499
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Damn it...I almost kill it! It's just i'm out of poition so i failed...But i'll try again! Neway...What's ur tactics, JohnBloodhawk? tell me if u want to only...I jst wnt 2 kill it even once then tht will mke me happy +_+
D_Otaku Posted at: 09:06 Jun29 2008 Post ID: 2302562
D_Otaku
+
+
i kill em using eternal strife,no tactic, just strike em while they using flame thrower
NB.watch the flamy smoke brightness,it shows the range of the granade attack
avy by Rj
sig by me

Predian991 Posted at: 10:21 Jun29 2008 Post ID: 2302583
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah the flame thrower is a great opportunity to attack. If you have a strong dragon attrib weapon try to smash them on the face when they jump around as 1-2 hits directly to the face makes them fall down for a little while (free hits) also, do this enough and you will break their horns.

btw kaoru, i used fire dragonsword. Now when i fight them i use smolder dragonsword as it wipes the floor with them. I can kill one now in under 10 mins with smolder, if you can get it, i would advise it
DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 02:37 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303536
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whoa! 10 mins!? Awesome! Err da SmOLDeR Dragonswrd is da improved Fire Dragonswrd, ryt? Well i used Flaming Pairs 2 defeat her =D it's not easy for me though...I played around with her about 14 mins ^-^ but u hav da high timing 2 beat her than me =p but i'll try 2 defeat ur time hahaha! anywy u guys are ryt, lunastra is 2 beat!
JohnBloodhawk Posted at: 03:26 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303557
JohnBloodhawk
+
+
Anyway, Kaoru, its a long fight and it doesn't kill Lunastra the first time, but it weakens her quite a bit, but my hint was made for people who have the money to make "whatever" but not the skill to get "whatever is better then already in front of them", get my drift? My hint was made for the partially retarded and stupid...mainly newbs to the game or just lazy people...plus I'm wasting time on here so that explains a lot on why I'm doing so bad right now Thumbs Up
D_Otaku Posted at: 04:11 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303577
D_Otaku
+
+
JBH,please no double posting,use edit instead of re-posting deleted the uhh.. 1st post since its have less point than the second
avy by Rj
sig by me

DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 09:38 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303734
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dn't worry i can alwys mke my money high if i want to...N i'm not a lazy person who just get one quest and then mve 2 another...I like 2 do one quest repeatedly and also i like 2 collect materials...My item invntory is always full as i alwys like 2 collect materials(never gets fewer n empty...Always full ^_^ ) and i hav tons of weapons and armours...Btw i'm not a newbie 2 MonstrHnter -_-
watkins577 Posted at: 12:46 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303942
watkins577
+
+
i still havent killed any elder dragons solo... except for kirin (does it count?)... and guess what... im HR6. Lol. i have pretty good armor, but im universally weapon friendly so im not very good with any except for SNS, I used Deathprize to make Lunastra on flee

« Last edited by watkins577 on Jun 30th 2008 »
D_Otaku Posted at: 19:23 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2304503
D_Otaku
+
+
get azure ogre sword or eternal strife or high sandman's pike

three super SnS,kill any elder dragon is uhh... less hard using one of em

if you use sandman's pike, bomb the wyvern while he'she sleeps,you'll inflict more damage
avy by Rj
sig by me

DaRk_KaOrU Posted at: 03:59 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2304789
DaRk_KaOrU
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For me I use dual blde(Flaming Pairs) and Lngsword (Fire Drgonswrd) 2 kill Lunastra...I'm not expert in SnS +_+ but usinG SnS can giv u mre advntage i think = ) well anyway...How about TEOSTRA? since we only discuss bout Lunastra alrdy, i also wnt 2 try 2 beat Teostra...Should i use da sme tactics on Teostra as what i had done 2 Lunastra?
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close