Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Team Phazon Head Office

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Metal Madness Posted: 14:32 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40193
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Ed and his brother Al were............(long pause) you might want to ask Raikou I didn't see the first few episodes.
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Raikou Posted: 16:09 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40223
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Ed and Al's mother died of a sickness, they tried to rencarnate her but they mussed up. Ed has a machanical right arm and lg and his little brother Al is in a suit of armor
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:53 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40233
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
ORANGE PHAZON RULZ!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Metal Madness Posted: 16:55 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40235
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
I've never heard of that what's it about?
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Raikou Posted: 19:07 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40325
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
You don't know what orange Phazon is? Wow you are deprived.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 19:40 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40353
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
What's Phazon?
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Metal Madness Posted: 20:54 Dec13 2004 Post ID: 40389
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
I've never heard of it.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:40 Dec15 2004 Post ID: 41066
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
ORANGE PHAZON IS COOLIO! It's an extremely toxic substance that is highly radioactive with incredible levels of mutagen and possesses darkness attributes...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Raikou Posted: 19:39 Dec15 2004 Post ID: 41158
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
WHOHO!!! WHAT DB SAID!!! GO PHAZON!!!!!
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:11 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41382
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
It also makes a strange gurgling noise, unless that was part of the music when you encounter it... I do know that it makes horrendous, thick extraterrestrial sound that I cannot explain by voice... I know that the noise goes up, then down, like a police car siren but it is much deeper and slower... Still, I like the gurgling sound, I think I'll consider it to be part of the orange Phazon's sounds...

joslifer1 Posted: 17:48 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41426
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
So...what is phazon?
champ of games Posted: 08:01 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41612
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
erm what Db said
joslifer1 Posted: 23:19 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41821
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
TELL ME WHAT PHAZON IS RIGHT NOW OR SUFFER MY WRATH!!!!
darkboarder_77 Posted: 14:41 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42027
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
...I-its an extremely toxic substance in Metroid Prime 1 and 2 and it comes in two colors; blue and orange. The blue kind is pure, and is cancerous. It either kills or if it is infused it can mutate the victim. Orange Phazon is 3 times as powerful and is also cancerous, and it is the radioactive biproduct of blue Phazon. Both contain Mutagen, but orange Phazon has 86% more than blue, which is a HUGE amount. Blue phazon makes a high-pitched whirring noise that sounds like the engine of a freezer unit in one of those walk-through freezers. Orange Phazon makes an up and down thick whirring noise that sounds extraterrestrial (I can't explain it, it's really scary)and makes a very scary gurgling noise, although I think the gurgling is part of the music when you encounter it. It is slow and low-pitched. Both contain darkness attributes.

joslifer1 Posted: 22:23 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42123
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
OK...anything else?
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:40 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42246
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Ask Raikou and see if I missed anything.

Raikou Posted: 18:18 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42347
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
You missed that Zebes was once expose to blue phazon and that was one of Samus's missions was to kill all life forms on the planet.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:52 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42356
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
No, It wasn't Zebes. It was Tallon 4. Zebes never had Phazon on it. It was the Metroids the Space Pirates were after.

Metal Madness Posted: 14:35 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42604
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok I'm still confused what is phazon? TELL ME IN A WAY THAT ISN'T SO CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joslifer1 Posted: 17:06 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42668
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
It's basically a radioactive substance that exists only in "Metroid" games. Both blue and orange are cancerous, and orange is the by-product of blue. Actually, it's more like the 'waste' of it.
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close