Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
pokefan96 Posted: 16:06 Dec16 2008 Post ID: 2501288
pokefan96
Post Likes: 0
+
well i have never really played the older games the oldest game i have is ruby
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:41 Dec16 2008 Post ID: 2501523
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Right. Well, Digimon never really did anything great in terms of games, (Apart from the surprisingly addictive digivices that you shake to walk) Pokemon changed very little from game to game. They pretty much remade the same game over and over. The big differences were: New Region, New Pokemon, New Moves, and occasionally new features (Organized Bag, Pokemon Contests [Which I should remind you all, really got the shaft in Diamond and Pearl], Berries, import pokemon form old game by cating them in a safari-zone-like place, exc.). My favorite place of all the pokemon games was Glitch City. My friends tricked me into going there without a flying pokemon, so I had to restart my game, but it was an awesome city. It was like a city of mimes, with you often crashing into random invisible walls, and you got to swim through Land. Like land fish.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
pokefan96 Posted: 05:01 Dec17 2008 Post ID: 2501544
pokefan96
+
wow in what game was the glitch city in
imaloony8.0 Posted: 06:58 Dec17 2008 Post ID: 2501551
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Red and Blue. Maybe Yellow. As the name implied, it was a glitch and you had to do some stuff in the safari zone to get it, and it was the oddest glitch I'd ever seen, but it was pretty fun. If you had a pokemon who could use Fly, you could leave, but my friends tricked me, so to play some more, I had to restart my game.

pokefreak in qatar Posted: 09:17 Dec17 2008 Post ID: 2501576
pokefreak in qatar
Forum GuestMember
+
POKEMON 4 EVA
I've watched digi and I liked it but then I got bored of the new ones and junk
POKEMON
is the best
pokefan96 Posted: 14:31 Dec17 2008 Post ID: 2501643
pokefan96
+
On 17-Dec-2008 imaloony8.0 said:Red and Blue. Maybe Yellow. As the name implied, it was a glitch and you had to do some stuff in the safari zone to get it, and it was the oddest glitch I'd ever seen, but it was pretty fun. If you had a pokemon who could use Fly, you could leave, but my friends tricked me, so to play some more, I had to restart my game.
ok then thanks

i feel the same pokefreak i love pokemon and nothin will ever change that
hatershateme Posted: 01:23 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2538961
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
i like both
digimon had better looking creatures

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:39 Feb10 2009 Post ID: 2540877
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Don't bump old topics hatershateme. If it's over a month old, let it die.

Because this is a popular topic, I'll leave it open, but if it's bumped in the future, it will be closed.

zoids.com Posted: 15:45 Feb11 2009 Post ID: 2541838
zoids.com
Post Likes: 1
+
I would go with Digimon.
dalaslusk Posted: 22:55 Mar20 2009 Post ID: 2577907
dalaslusk
+
Lol. Easy. It's Pokemon. Who likes Digimon anymore, anyways? It used to be really popular, alongside with MedaBots..
Pokemon is from the same company as Digimon, I'm guessing. Both have ''mon'' at the end.
Digimon has ''mon'' at the end of the name of each creature. And some names are sad, such as
''candlemon''...
So definitely Pokemon, has a larger range of creatures, more appropriate plot (well, at least to me), and better characters Cool

Click here to level up my card!

Join TGT! Free Cheats And Tips No One Else Can Get!
Free Games at Roblox.com! Check out the new updates!

jose22_1986 Posted: 07:46 Mar26 2009 Post ID: 2582168
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
Yeah thats pretty annoying that they all end in mon but its also pretty annoying that Pokemon only say they're name and that whole Digivelution thing is annoying however Pokemons kinda way too predictable.
02 Dissociative. Posted: 21:30 Mar31 2009 Post ID: 2586857
02 Dissociative.
+
On 20-Mar-2009 dalaslusk said:Lol. Easy. It's Pokemon. Who likes Digimon anymore, anyways? It used to be really popular, alongside with MedaBots..
Pokemon is from the same company as Digimon, I'm guessing. Both have ''mon'' at the end.
Digimon has ''mon'' at the end of the name of each creature. And some names are sad, such as
''candlemon''...
So definitely Pokemon, has a larger range of creatures, more appropriate plot (well, at least to me), and better characters Cool
They aren't made by the same people... at all.

Signature by Vasco.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:53 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587145
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Do not bump old topics. I'll allow this to slide, as it's a fairly popular topic, but that's strike two, the next one makes this get closed.

And at least Digimon mixed it up with the plot. Pokemon's plot has been playing like a broken record even since it began.

And who likes digimon anymore? Well, I still consider the first and second seasons of Digimon to be a million times better than any pokemon season if that answers your question. And I still consider the characters in pokemon to be some of the most annoying characters in all of anime history, while the digimon characters were actually likable.

MOS 6581 Posted: 15:25 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2588139
MOS 6581
+
Digimon had the superior Anime; Even though the dub wasn't as good as the original, it was still *pretty good.

Pokemon has the superior games.

This is pretty much all I have to say on this.

*fixed.

« Last edited by MOS 6581 on Apr 2nd 2009 »
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 20:30 Apr03 2009 Post ID: 2589074
Flareon Dude_
+
-_-

Please remember to read a majority of the posts in the thread, or at least towards the end. Ir efer, of course, to my comrade's post, imaloony's right above yours.

CLOSED

And damn, does it feel good to be able to say that, again....
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
I'm gone...
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 421099

Post Top
Click to close