Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Getting Lunatone on Pokemon Emerald HELP!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Joshweiser Posted at: 19:55 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2308461
Joshweiser
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need help! I need to get a Lunatone in my Pokemon Emerald but i've heard that you can't get get him. Can you get him in Ruby or Sapphire and then trade? The reason I am determend to get him is because I saw a cheat that if you put a Solrock in the Pokemon Day Care and a Lunatone of the oppisite gender in the day care as well they will have a baby and it's a Solatone. (Not Lunarock, Solatone)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nhahtdh Posted at: 20:07 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2308478
nhahtdh
+
+
I cannot answer the first question b/c I played it a long time ago and don't remember the details.

But about the cheat to get "Solatone", it's completely bogus. There's no such Pokemon w/ that name. And please note that Solrock and Lunatone are genderless, so they cannot breed whatsoever.
Joshweiser Posted at: 21:09 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2308630
Joshweiser
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I also know that it is not a real pokemon but if it's a cheat there might be a slim chance that they could breed because after all it is a cheat. Plus I have descovered that the only way to get him is with an action replay so you can close this topic if you want or wait a day to see if I am wrong. Also about my quiz topic that I made I want to know where is the Quiz part of this Forum part of super cheats so I can make my quiz, do you know where it is?

« Last edited by Joshweiser on Jul 2nd 2008 »
nhahtdh Posted at: 00:31 Jul03 2008 Post ID: 2308784
nhahtdh
+
+
I'm 100% sure that they cannot breed w/ each other whatsoever. The person that submit the cheat just wants to spread something he made up.

To get Lunatone, if it cannot be found in Emerald, it can be traded from Ruby or Sapphire (I don't quite remember which).

Quiz topic for this forum

This topic won't be closed.

« Last edited by nhahtdh on Jul 3rd 2008 »
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:07 Jul03 2008 Post ID: 2308886
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
u can find lunatone in meteor falls in sapphire.solatone is just made up like would u believe it if someone said laios and latias make a lati.its bougs dont listen do people.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

your average kid Posted at: 09:21 Jul03 2008 Post ID: 2309532
your average kid
+
+
There is no such thing as Solatone. It is a bogus cheat that will disapoint you and is a waste of time.
[center]
^Creds for the ownage sig go to .Impact^
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
[size=12]If your a supporter of "END THE LEAVING WAVE" add this to your Sig
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close