Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

how do i unlock the mystic forest and meet celebi

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

xkazzax Posted at: 03:24 Aug20 2008 Post ID: 2388987
xkazzax
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how do i unlock the mystic forest and meet celebi as i am clueless and it is the only pokemon i have only got him to go any help would be appreciated also what happens when you complete the marine resort.

im back yay (long silence). anyway heres a cool game link to pokemon indigo please join pokefans if you like crater you will like this more http://oslavany.pokemonindigo.com/member_panel.php#

nhahtdh Posted at: 23:13 Aug20 2008 Post ID: 2390339
nhahtdh
+
+
Mystifying Forest will be unlocked automatically after you have beaten the first part of the game (credit rolls).

To meet Celebi, you will need Secret Slab/Mystery Part in your bag to trigger Celebi to appear at 10F Mystifying Forest. If you play Darkness, you will need one more step before you can see it there.
xkazzax Posted at: 10:36 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2390605
xkazzax
+
+
oh thanks im dumb it was there all along

im back yay (long silence). anyway heres a cool game link to pokemon indigo please join pokefans if you like crater you will like this more http://oslavany.pokemonindigo.com/member_panel.php#

mega mew Posted at: 06:01 Sep21 2008 Post ID: 2431258
mega mew
+
+
You will go there with Grovile.
Credit to TP For This Sig

CyndaquilGuy64 Posted at: 16:42 Oct13 2008 Post ID: 2453826
CyndaquilGuy64
+
+
To go to mystic forest u need to beat dialga and prevent teh planet's paralyses. after u do that ur main pokemon will disappear and reappear a few months later. then go to the guild and u will have a chance to graduate. u wil be sent to mystic forest to do ur test and u find luminous spring.
Mudkipgal timelord Posted at: 22:32 Aug27 2010 Post ID: 2891379
Mudkipgal timelord
+
+
I have a mystery part in my bag but there, celebi isn't there. And yes, i am aware it is time version only, and i have time version.
Is there something i need to do first?
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 00:00 Aug28 2010 Post ID: 2891410
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
This thread is 2 years old. Try not to post in threads that haven't seen posts in over 45 days, if you could. Welcome to the site though, hope you enjoy your stay here on SuperCheats.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close