Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

What is your luckiest escape?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Megadude561 Posted at: 19:29 Sep24 2008 Post ID: 2435659
Megadude561
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Mine is when my gallardo landed on the left side of the car. I was able to continue and the cops behind got stopped by the roadblock and i got away.Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sacred_Light Posted at: 23:51 Sep24 2008 Post ID: 2435890
Sacred_Light
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Well the cops boxed me but the kept pushing me along a wall until it ended and I turned the corner and drove off.
[center]I am now known as Divinity
mantium Posted at: 20:52 Dec24 2008 Post ID: 2505883
mantium
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I took a jump, and ended up stuck on a rhino.Forunately, I got unstuck and got away
kavven Posted at: 11:39 Dec29 2008 Post ID: 2508115
kavven
+
+
my luckiest escape is actually in a chalenge. the challenge with the cement truck(i forgot the number)is the one. i did the trick where u slow speed and u roll over when u turn. well, i did that but i landed on a police car!!!<:( i almost got busted!1% left of escaping.i got that chance and kept acelerating. then i rolled over and made sure i didn't do a total flip. it reseted without getting busted. i got busted on his attempt but ae it later on. i'm also stuck with the mercedes benz sl or clk 500.help me wih the pursuit!
akk2934 Posted at: 14:24 Dec30 2008 Post ID: 2509610
akk2934
+
+
well my luckies escape is when i did the bus station glitch my car heat was level 5 and one of the police came and pushed me down and i noticed before that that my busted meter is going to red zone when i looked back there was a police car standing behind me i tried to push him but i thought i had no chance i quickly jumed but unfortunatly my speed was not that muck than the cops start it to push me right to the bus luckily i had nitrous when i put nitrous my car went from the middle but was still kind of stuck when those heavy suvs came to ram me from behind my car was unstuck and there was an other heavy suv come to ram me on the head i dodged it and the suv by accident hit all the police cars and i escaped luckily there was gas station near which did not had a hidding spot but i managed to hide behind it.I had a corvette that time

« Last edited by akk2934 on Dec 30th 2008 »
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
Charizone Posted at: 19:47 Jan21 2009 Post ID: 2527455
Charizone
+
+
i tried the gas station pursuit breaker and got stuck with 7 Pontiac GTO POLICE CARS AND it tok me 2 minutes to get out
mantium Posted at: 14:22 Mar07 2009 Post ID: 2566191
mantium
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, if you have finished this game, I'm sure that you'll agree with me that the final purcuit is the hairest one of the game. But the good thing is that eventually, the will only be ONE final outcome. And if you get busted (especially as many times as I did- 45 attepmts every 1.5 hours)- well you know what happens if you have finished the game; I don't want to spoil it for the ones that haven't.
maximus43 Posted at: 07:29 Jan30 2010 Post ID: 2795104
maximus43
+
+
i was on pursuit level 5 and the cops managed to box me in BUT luckly i was near a pursuit breaker so i went for it with my nitro and hit it all the cop cars died and i managed to escape

WON'T BE SO LUCKY NEXT TIMEPray
TOO PRO 4 YOU

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close