Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Stop! You can't hit a girl!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
super craig Posted: 15:29 Oct10 2008 Post ID: 2451109
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
On 09-Oct-2008 Kingkiadman said:its not that i think girls are defenseless, trust me i know that girls could beat the crap out of a person when it came down to it, i just think that is in good manners not to hit a girl unless under extenuating circumstances .... and i am just saoin that you shouldnt go around hitting girls and you can hit a girl in self defence jus so you know
So its good manners to whack a bloke without sufficient reason? It does sound quite a bit like you say that its therefore ok to go around hitting lads.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Youkou Posted: 15:47 Oct10 2008 Post ID: 2451126
Youkou
C:\Program Files
Post Likes: 1
+
A guy shouldn't hit a girl for the same reasons a girl shouldn't hit a guy, it's simple...you just don't.

People want world peace, but what kind of crap is that if two individual people of different sex event can't get along?
Kingkiadman Posted: 00:06 Oct11 2008 Post ID: 2451603
Kingkiadman
Post Likes: 0
+
On 10-Oct-2008 super craig said:So its good manners to whack a bloke without sufficient reason? It does sound quite a bit like you say that its therefore ok to go around hitting lads.
no thats not what im saying, what im saying is that its not right to go around hitting girls for no reason, or guys either.... in fact there is no reason to be hitting anything at all around for no reason. what i am saying is that its not ok for guys to go around hitting girls or vice versa unless as i put it earlier its under extenuating circumstances.
[center]*Hey I am Back!... *My Place!
Smile
Credit to PhilXZ for the magnificent Avy
Signature by myself!
Cross Stinger Posted: 21:52 Oct19 2008 Post ID: 2458451
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Whoever strikes first gets the assault rap. That's how it's always been and that's really how it still is. There was a dispute down the road from me last week and both the male and female got carted off.
Flareon Dude_ Posted: 22:12 Oct19 2008 Post ID: 2458476
Flareon Dude_
+
it's not quite the same for me. Yes, it is the law, but when a fight breaks out in school (m/m, f/f, m/f), then both people are persecuted for their actions.
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
I'm gone...
ShadowsTM Posted: 01:50 Oct21 2008 Post ID: 2459188
ShadowsTM
+
Well about g/b fights I can't comment becasuse I go to an all boy school ( no I'm not,, you know) but anyway, I don't really think men should hit women or in reverse, but it's just somthing that happens and I doubt it will stop anytime soon.

Jordan

Nashdar Posted: 20:08 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491298
Nashdar
+
I think the whole "boys can't hit girls thing" came into existence when nice guys came around and now it seen as common knowledge. I try to treat guys and girls equally. Technically, the rule can, and should, be taken both ways seriously, because fights towards anyone from hate and anger and pointless to their relationshiops and can damage the course of someones life. I disprove of "boys hitting girls" as I do with "girls hitting boys".

If you only follow "boys can't hit girls", then you are just giving one sex more power than another which to me = sexist.

« Last edited by Nashdar on Nov 29th 2008 »

Gift from Becky, don't look at it too long, beauty might blind you!

Older Account is "Gamesubmitter" Stats Below
Brandon 2006 Posted: 00:45 Nov30 2008 Post ID: 2491425
Brandon 2006
+
You hit me, I hit you. That's how I see it. With women though it's different. You hit me once, I'll tell you not to, 2nd time you hit me I **** the hammer, 3rd time, I just straight unload and pop you in the eye.

^Created by Austinanymous

[email protected]
^add me on msn
Xeta Posted: 09:54 Dec01 2008 Post ID: 2492390
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
On 08-Oct-2008 imaloony8.0 said:"Morally wrong"?

How is it that hitting a girl is worse than hitting a guy? Please explain, because the only difference between the two in my opinion is voice pitch, the downstairs area, and the bulginess of the chest.
Everyone has different morals, what may be right for you is wrong for him.

But I do agree, woman say all about equality, but then they make up excuses like this. I still wouldn't want to get in a fight with a girl though, it's a lose-lose situation. It's, wow you beat a a girl, or wow, you got beat up by a girl. (some TV show told me that)

Come to think of it, I don't want to get in any fights. It's sad how human beings have to act to violence when words can solve most problems.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
nicko 9000 Posted: 12:55 Dec03 2008 Post ID: 2493767
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
If a girl hits me, or one of my family members, I hit them back.

Same applies with men.

Women are not special creatures, they get the same treatment.
sXe

imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:21 Dec04 2008 Post ID: 2494507
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Here's the interesting fact:

This whole, "Women are weak and need to be protected" thing only showed up because of a piece of clothing.

Women used to wear Corsets, very tight clothing to be worn on the torso to make them look thinner and more "elegant" I suppose. But these corsets were very tight, and because of this, women fainted in public often due to lack of oxygen, so the whole "Women faint a lot" and "Women are weak" thing all come from there, long ago. Corsets still exist today, but they're not worn nearly as tightly, so women don't faint from them anymore. However, the fiction of weak women still exists today.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
So AmAzIn!!!. Posted: 13:56 Dec04 2008 Post ID: 2494515
So AmAzIn!!!.
+
lol ok .... punch her in the face if it make's you happy

Seriosly Ya'll Are Talking About Beating Up Girl's Over Tha Net .... Because they Slapped You .... Wowwww ... Big Deal .... Grow Up, Guy's ARE more resistant .... maybe not all ... there are exceptions .... but you still shoudn't hit 1 smh .... that isn't being sexist ... most girl's can't take as much as ah guy ... don't beleive me? ... sock all the girl's that 'slap you' in tha face as much as you want .... you can find out the had way

Real Talk, 1

« Last edited by So AmAzIn!!!. on Dec 4th 2008 »
One image max
g33k Posted: 16:14 Dec04 2008 Post ID: 2494564
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
On 04-Dec-2008 So AmAzIn!!!. said:lol ok .... punch her in the face if it make's you happy

Seriosly Ya'll Are Talking About Beating Up Girl's Over Tha Net .... Because they Slapped You .... Wowwww ... Big Deal .... Grow Up, Guy's ARE more resistant .... maybe not all ... there are exceptions .... but you still shoudn't hit 1 smh .... that isn't being sexist ... most girl's can't take as much as ah guy ... don't beleive me? ... sock all the girl's that 'slap you' in tha face as much as you want .... you can find out the had way

Real Talk, 1
I can't not understand your post completely. Please if you are going to post in D&D again then read the D&D rules and type in plain English.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:07 Dec04 2008 Post ID: 2494623
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
On 04-Dec-2008 So AmAzIn!!!. said:lol ok .... punch her in the face if it make's you happy

Real Talk, 1
You just contradicted yourself. You said that guys are more resilient than girls, and then you said don't hit them, because they'll kick your ***. Which is it?

Girls = Guys in fighting. Don't give me any other crap, girls will kick anyone's bum if you give them a good reason. Same goes with guys, they will too. Don't hit either, but if you're attacked by EITHER ONE, you can defend yourself. Just don't break any bones or kill them, and hopefully neither of you will walk away hurt too bad, and whoever started the fight will get the beef for it.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Nashdar Posted: 19:12 Dec04 2008 Post ID: 2494685
Nashdar
+
What I hate the most is how girls want it both ways. They want to be treated equally and fairly as of men and they see being hit as a big thing. I know this has already probably been said, but it is really annoying. This doesn't apply to all girls in general, only some.

Gift from Becky, don't look at it too long, beauty might blind you!

Older Account is "Gamesubmitter" Stats Below
Princess X Posted: 14:31 Dec05 2008 Post ID: 2495194
Princess X
+
Boys can't hit girls, final! Any gentleman should respect women. girls are allowed to hit boys, that's because girls wouldn't create too much damage... I think.

Join Shadows Unite!
I'm Amy. Elena's dead.
g33k Posted: 16:14 Dec05 2008 Post ID: 2495257
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
So AmAzIn you post is deleted. My and Ralph ("Shadow_Lord") have reviewed it and find it breaking the first rule in the D&D specific rules so please try again. And don't insult other people).

Also it is g33k not Geek. And don't insult me again or I will write a report against you.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
So AmAzIn!!!. Posted: 16:41 Dec05 2008 Post ID: 2495271
So AmAzIn!!!.
+
lol @ a report ... go ahead & get me banned off a gamesite's forums lol!!! .... & geek isn't a insult if it's your name lol ..... you guy's really acting like this is ah real life job huh .... internet moderation .... lmao go write tha report, tha fact is i'm normal in tha real world.. you aren't ... a report aint changing that .... nope
One image max
So AmAzIn!!!. Posted: 16:44 Dec05 2008 Post ID: 2495273
So AmAzIn!!!.
+
internet nerds is so violent to girls verbally over the net where they'll never see what ya'll saying lmaoo ..... ya'll scared or something ... talking about beating up girl's over the net but wont do it in real life? lmao wow ..... *Shocked* =O
One image max
tbug2007 Posted: 17:53 Dec05 2008 Post ID: 2495296
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
I bet you wouldn't either. Walk the talk.

My opinion is that it's purely common courtesy among people. Women being typically less aggressive and willing to fight, it isn't right to just out of nowhere hit a girl. At the same time, however, in self-defense or a planned fight (lol) it's quite alright. I'm not scared to hit someone if they did something to me. That's what you learn to spar for. But not without plausible reason.

« Last edited by tbug2007 on Dec 5th 2008 »

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close