Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09: Maniacal Mayhem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Next
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 15:38 Nov09 2008 Post ID: 2474857
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay, if you want to be a wrestler please choose one by asking in a post, you can't take a wrestler who is already chosen. Match cards will be any day on Random in a week.

[color=red]Raw:
[b][color=red]
Mr.Darkside-* Chris Jericho
CenaFan478-* Batista
DegenerationHardyz-* CM Punk
* Cody Roark
* Cody Rhodes
* JBL
Cyberneticinine* John Cena
KingJamie56-John Morrison
* JTG
Killer45* Kane
Aether13-* Kofi Kingston
Kooka-# Mr. Kennedy
* Mr. McMahon
ACB-* Randy Orton
Homie013* Rey Mysterio
* Shad
ShadowStriker64- * Shawn Michaels
[/b][/color][/color]

Smackdown:
[b][color=blue]# Big Daddy V
milotic_charizard# Big Show
# Carlito
# Curt Hawkins
* dx_hbk- Edge
# Festus
# The Great Khali
PokemanGen-# Jeff Hardy
# Jesse
# Jimmy Wang Yang
# MVP
# Ric Flair
GuyInOakland-# Shelton Benjamin
# Trevor Murdoch
GTA4-# Triple H
# Umaga
Mr.Cheater-# The Undertaker
# Zack Ryder[/b][/color]

ECW:
# The Boogeyman
# Chavo Guerrero
* Chuck Palumbo
* Hardcore Holly
# Elijah Burke
# Finlay
Aether13-Kofi Kingston
# Mark Henry
WWEChamp-# Matt Hardy
Shrimp-# The Miz
# Tazz
Liberate Your Mind-# Tommy Dreamer
* Lance Cade
* Snitsky
* William Regal
Da Corbster-# Brian Kendrick

Champions:

Raw:
World Heavyweight:Batista

Number 1 Contender: Orton/Cena/Jericho
Intercontinental:The Miz
Number 1 Contender: Cody Roark
World Tag Team:The Legacy
Number 1 Contenders: CM Punk/Rey Mysterio

*NOTE*All Smackdown Titles besides the WWE Title can be up for grabs by ECW Superstars as well.

Smackdown:
WWE:The Undertaker

United States: Greg Marziney
WWE Tag Team: Vacant

ECW:
ECW World:Matt Hardy
European Title:The Boogeyman

So have fun and enjoy this, If you would like to work on the Smackdown or ECW cards ask me in the Mod Member Meeting Topic!

« Last edited by agent Cody Bauer on Mar 20th 2009 »
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Aether13 Posted at: 17:05 Nov09 2008 Post ID: 2474916
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I want to be kofi

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 17:48 Nov09 2008 Post ID: 2474948
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
You are Kofi! Thanks for joining.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 22:51 Nov09 2008 Post ID: 2475081
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
hey can i be Shwan Michaels

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 23:00 Nov09 2008 Post ID: 2475090
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
On 09-Nov-2008 agent Cody Bauer said:You are Kofi! Thanks for joining.
[b]Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to our first edition of Forces Colliding 2009: Maniacal Mayhem! Tonight we are brought to you by 24 Redemption: On Fox November 23rd!
[color=red]
JR: What a lineup we have for you here tonight ladies and gentlemen...
King: We Have Cody Roark taking on William Regal for the IC Title
A 6 Woman Battle Royal for the Women's Title.
A 6 Man Battle Royal for the World Title.
Chuck Palumbo vs Paul London
Cryme Tyme vs Rhodes/Holly for World Tag Titles.
Lance Cade vs Kofi Kingston[/b]

[b]Lets kick it off with Todd Grisham in the back with Batista!

Todd: Thanks JR and Jerry my guest at this moment is "The Animal" Batista
Todd: Batista how are you feeling entering this Battle Royal for the World Title Tonight?
Batista: I'm excited but I'm nervous because you have to watch your Back, there's Orton who will take you out with that RKO, Cena how will always be one step ahead of you, Rey who is a lot faster then me, and HBK who has charisma, and Y2J who is sneaky. But I've got pure power and that is my advantage, now if you excuse me I need to make a phone call.

Cade vs Kingston:
Cade starts it off with a spinning arm lock hold. Kofi retaliates and kicks Cade but Cade reverses and hits a DDT. Cade Irish whips Kofi to the ropes and back and hits him with a Samoan Drop. Kofi mounts an offense and manages to hit his Finishing Kick Maneuver. But Cade kicks out at 2. Cade his an inverted atomic drop. Cade grabs Kofi up in a UCM Backbreaker and hits a Swing Bottom. Cade picks up Kofi and hits a Double Arm DDT! Kofi reverses a submission hold by Cade and he runs and hits Cade with a running spinning heel kick. Cade catches Kofi off Guard and hits Kofi with a Spinebuster. Cade picks up Kofi and hits the Cade Bomb out of nowhere and that was all she wrote. 1-2-3!
Winner: Lance Cade!

-ATM-

Cade celebrated and went into the back!

-Orton on his cell-
Orton: No I got it, don't worry about me I'll be fine...
*CM Punk interrupts Orton and hangs up his cell*
Orton: Who the hell do you think you are Punk?
CM: I'm your problem, I want my revenge and you better bet I'm getting it soon enough.
Orton: Seriously why don't you save yourself the embarrassment that I ended your World Title Run at Unforgiven... I took you out and there was nothing and is nothing you can do about it, now I've got a big match to prepare for and I don't need to be getting worked up over an overrated second rate superstar.

-Commercial Break-

Cryme Tyme vs Rhode/Holly World Tag Titles:

Shad started the match out with Rhodes. Shad hit two big boots. Rhodes went for a clothesline but Shad reversed and hit a Protoplex on Cody. Shad hit a fallaway slam on Rhodes.. Rhodes went to tag Holly but was tackled with a Shoulder Block. Rhode built up a hot tag and tagged Holly who hit Shad down but went to hit JTG off the apron but was hit with a guillotine neck slingshot. Shad went to pick up Holly but Holly hit a low blow on Shad. Holly hits a clothesline on Shad. Rhodes came in and hit JTG with a neckbreaker right after Holly hit Shad with an Alabama Slamma for the 3 count!
Winners: Rhodes/Holly!

-Backstage Fight-

London was seen getting coffee when Palumbo walks up to him and shoves him making him spill his coffee on him. London attacked Palumbo viciously and smashed a Melon over his head. London ran out to the ring with Palumbo in pursuit.

London vs Palumbo:
Palumbo starts it off with a running clothesline. Chuck takes London to the ropes and does the nut romp. London hits a dropkick but to his luck Palumbo comes back with a lariat. London reverses an attempt and sends Chuck out of the ring. Chuck gets back in. London runs and hits a hurricanrana on Palumbo. London goes up top but is thrown off by Chuck. Chuck and London trade punches until Chuck hits a Samoan Drop. Palumbo picks up a groggy London and hits the Full Throttle for the win.
-Winner: Chuck Palumbo-

-After the Match-

Chuck goes to Spear London through the crowd barrier but London jumps over him and Chuck crashes through it head first. London takes Chucks Cycle and drives out of the arena. EMT's checked on Palumbo.

-Commercial Break-

-In Shane's Office-

Shane O Mac is seen organizing a bookshelf when Kane comes into his office.
Shane: You need something Kane?
Kane: HaHaHaHa Shane, Yes I do, I want CM Punk in an Inferno match at the PPV...
Shane: Why?
Kane: Because I wanna set him ablaze, watch him burn and suffer, like I have my entire life... I want him to feel the pain.
Shane: I'm not gonna do it just so you can set someone on fire, you already set JR on fire, and yourself, and MVP, but I tell you this, if you want this match so bad next week you will face Batista in a Table match, if you win you get your match against Punk.
Kane: If you say so Shane...
*Kane walks out*
Shane: That guy really needs help!

Roark vs Regal IC Title:
Roark hits a running Clothesline. Then Roark slams Regal with a German Suplex. Regal hits a low blow on Roark. Roark runs to the ropes and towards Regal and hits a Victory Roll Pin for only a two count. Roark goes up top but is knocked off by Regal. Roark is hit with a series of knee thrusts and a running knee lift by Regal. Regal hits Roark with a T Bone Suplex. Roark counters Regal and hits a Swing Bottom. Roark hits a UCM Chokeslam. Roark has full momentum and hits Regal with the Phenomenon(Mic Check) for the 1-2-3!
-Winner: Cody Roark: IC Champ-

-After the Match-[/color]
Regal attacks Roark and hits him with Brass Knucks leaving him in a pool of his own blood.

-Commercial Break-

-Cena Backstage with Maria-

Maria: John Can I have a minute?
John: Sure beautiful.
Maria: Thanks, but how do you feel about your chances in tonights World Title Battle Royal?
John: Hmm? Chances, are slim but I always overcome the impossible and shock the world, that is what I plan on doing, but I have to go talk to Shane Maria but we'll talk later okay!
Maria: Okay!

-Candice vs Michelle vs Ashley vs Victoria vs Kelly Kelly vs Mickie: Women's Title:
Order of Elimination:

Kelly Kelly after Victoria's Standing Moonsault.
Mickie after Ashley's Hurricanrana Pin!
Michelle after Victoria's Widow's Peak.
Candice after Victoria's Widow's Peak.
Victoria after Ashley's Spear!
Winner: Ashley: Women's Champ.

-ATM-

Mickie attacks Ashley... Mickie grabs the belt and clocks Ashley in the skull with it. Mickie then hits her Mickie T onto the belt!

-Commercial Break-

World Title Battle Royal: Orton vs Batista vs Y2J vs HBK vs Rey vs Cena:

Orton hit Rey with the Punt but didn't get the pin.
Rey hit Batista with the 619 but didn't get the pin.
HBK hit Sweet Chin Music on Y2J but didn't get the pin.

Mysterio was busted open after another Orton Punt.
Batista was busted open after a DDT by Cena.
Cena was busted open after a Wheel Kick by Rey
Orton was bleeding after a SCM.

Order of Elimination:
Batista was eliminated after tapping out to the STFU by John Cena.
Y2J after receiving a deadly Punt by Orton, HBK with the cover.
Cena after a roll up by HBK.
Rey after Sweet Chin Music by HBK.
Orton kicked out of a possum pin by HBK.
HBK was eliminated after falling prey to an Orton RKO.
-Winner:Orton: World Heavyweight Champion-

-After the Match-

HBK stalks Orton and gives the new champion a Super Kick while confetti is falling. HBK takes the World Title and leaves with it.

JR: What is Michaels doing King?
Jerry: I Don't Know but Orton will want his title back once he realizes its gone.
JR: That's it for tonight ladies and gentlemen tune in next week to see what the situation of the World Title will be.[/b]

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:23 Nov09 2008 Post ID: 2475097
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
woohoo i may not have won but i stole the title and eliminated 4 people

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:30 Nov10 2008 Post ID: 2475111
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Nice card man :D

Give me John Morrison please :D

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:44 Nov10 2008 Post ID: 2475120
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
i meant 3

hey just a question is cody roark a Caw??

king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:46 Nov10 2008 Post ID: 2475124
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Yeah he is, its a CAW of ACB

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:48 Nov10 2008 Post ID: 2475126
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
oh ok then

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:52 Nov10 2008 Post ID: 2475252
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Yeah its my guys CAW... But I'm working Up a HBK/RKO Feud for the WHC! Shadow it'll be alright if you can get the card in around Friday! Works for me.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 13:45 Nov10 2008 Post ID: 2475296
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ummmm well okay then sure if u mean the Raw card

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 17:28 Nov10 2008 Post ID: 2475487
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Aether is the ECW GM and Shadow you if you want are the SD GM..

*NOTE* ECW GM may use SD superstars in their shows and SD GM may use ECW Stars in their shows...

If your a GM I want you to do cutscenes and make your own storylines for your base brand. It makes them more fun to read. Do like backstage attacks or interviews and what not, be creative and most of all have fun!

Aether13 Posted at: 18:53 Nov10 2008 Post ID: 2475539
Aether13
+
+
;-; I lost to Cade.
Anyways I am already starting to work on the ECW card so i won't be so rushed to do it tommrow.

kooka Posted at: 00:36 Nov11 2008 Post ID: 2475716
kooka
+
+
hey i'll take Mr.Kennedy
"]

Heh Heh ... ALRIGHT!!!!!
Quagmire FTW!
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:43 Nov11 2008 Post ID: 2475734
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ok sure man i am smackdown GM i will make the card now tell me wat day it is over there so i can post it on friday

also my annoucers will be cole and coach

also aether can i borrow miz+morrison so they can win the titles and tommy dreamer so he can beat carlito in a tables

also who is the smackdown interveiwer person

« Last edited by ShadowStriker64 on Nov 11th 2008 »

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 13:41 Nov11 2008 Post ID: 2475924
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Just note Shadow you don't choose who wins you watch the matches and take note.

For SD announcer just use Josh Matthews.

Edit: Today is Tuesday in the U.S

« Last edited by agent Cody Bauer on Nov 11th 2008 »

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 16:27 Nov11 2008 Post ID: 2476093
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
On 11-Nov-2008 kooka said:hey i'll take Mr.Kennedy
*NOTE* This is the Raw Card for Next Week Since I won't be on next Monday...

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Forces Colliding Raw, tonight we are going to have a spectacular event, last week's first Raw of 2009 was explosive and we saw Orton win the World Title, and HBK stole the belt from him and left at the end of the show. We Saw a new Women's Champion Crowned, along with Tag Team Champs and Intercontinental Champ. Tonight Ashley will defend her Women's Title against Mickie James. Cody Roark locks up with Paul London, Kofi Kingston will take on Lance Cade in a Grudge match after losing to him last week! Batista will take on Kane in a Table Match, and Randy Orton will take on CM Punk!!!

-Pyro and Fireworks Blaze as we start the show-

JR: Now Ladies and Gentlemen lets take a look back at last week in this video after Orton beat 5 other superstars to become the World Champion.
*Video Shows Orton hit HBK with an RKO and gets the Pin 1-2-3. Orton holds up the belt and confetti falls, Orton turns around into Sweet Chin Music... Michaels grabs the belt and leaves with it.*

King: Now JR I don't know about you but I think Orton is one angry man... Let's take it to the back with Todd Grisham with "The Legend Killer"

*In the Back with Orton*
Orton: Get that mic outta my face now Todd, as a matter of fact why don't you leave and I'll address the world of this current situation.
Orton: Shawn Michaels, you think you can cheapshot me after I beat you? After I went through you and five other superstars to become the World Heavyweight Champion once again... Who the hell do you think you are Shawn...
Orton: If you wanted to hold the title so bad, I'll give you a chance at Survivor Series, how about "The Legend Killer" vs "The Heartbreak Kid" in a Ladder Match for the World Title? If you want the match so bad you will show up in the ring tonight for the Contract Signing, it's either you or someone else who wants the shot. Orton tosses the mic and leaves.

-Commercial Break-

JR: Welcome Back Ladies and Gentlemen, Orton's given Shawn an Ultimatum will HBK answer it?
King: But up next folks Y2J vs John Cena!

-John Cena vs Chris Jericho-
Cena starts it out with a gut kick. Cena hits a double shoulder bump. Jericho rakes Cena's eyes and tosses him into the Turnbuckle. Cena dodges a clothesline and hits a UCM Neckbreaker. Cena picks up Y2J and hits a backbreaker. Jericho goes out of the ring and Cena follows him. Cena hits a Throwback outside and picks up Jericho and hits an FU on Jericho on the outside of the ring. Cena picks up Jericho and Irish Whips him back into the ring. Cena hits Jericho with a UCM Suplex. Jericho retaliates with a drop kick, but to Jericho's luck he is caught with a Throw Back by John and is pinned 1-2-3.
-Winner: John Cena-

-After the Match-

Jericho attacks Cena with a chair, Jericho clocks Cena in the skull twice with the chair and hits the chair over Cena's back several times. Cena is groggy as Jericho throws the Chair to Cena, Cena catches the Chair, Jericho runs and catches both Cena and the chair with a Chair Codebreaker. Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho on an unconscious Cena who is bleeding badly out of his forehead... Security Runs down and stops it before more damage is done.

-Commercial Break-

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen John Cena has just been taken to a local hospital to undergo a few tests indicating if he has a concussion, we will update you once we get one.

King: Hopefully Cena's okay but we got to keep going...

-Kane vs Batista: Table Match-
Kane hits a running DDT. Batista reverses a grab and hits a Club to the Back. Kane fires away with a series of punches and kicks. Kane runs to Batista but Batista hits a Back Body Drop. Batista gets up only to be knocked down by a Big Boot. Kane lifts Batista up and hits him with a Sidewalk Slam. Kane hits a free fall drop on Batista. Kane hits Batista with his signature Powerslam. Kane picks up Batista and hits his Tombstone Piledriver. Kane goes out of the ring and grabs a table and throws it in the ring. Batista hits a Running DDT and sets up the Table in the Corner Turnbuckle. Kane catches Batista off guard with an Uppercut Jab. Kane sends Batista into the Table where Kane hits a Catapult finisher through it to win.
-Winner: Kane-

-After the Match-

Shane McMahon appears on screen via satellite and announces Kane vs CM Punk in an Inferno Match this Sunday at Survivor Series.

-Kofi Kingston vs Lance Cade-
Cade starts the match off with a running clothesline. Cade goes for a Spinebuster but Kofi catches him off guard with a Buzzaw type kick to the temple. Kofi goes up top and hits a Diving Leg Drop. Kofi hits a hurricanrana on Cade. Cade counters Kofi and hits a Spinebuster. Cade goes up top but is thrown off by Kofi who goes up Top and hits a Moonsault. Kofi lifts up Cade and hits Trouble in Paradise and gets the win against Cade!
-Winner: Kofi Kingston-

-Commercial Break-

JR: Welcome Back from break all, we just got word John Cena has a second degree concussion, he'll be out for 4 to 6 weeks.

King: During our break we were told that Shane has announced Chris Jericho against Rey Mysterio at Survivor Series.

-Cody Roark vs Paul London-
Roark takes London to the TB and hits three chops until he got reversed by London who then followed it up with five chops. London hits a Spin Kick catching Roark square in the temple. Roark fights back and hits a Full Nelson Face Buster. Roark locks in a Boston Crab but London manages to get out of it. Roark connects a Big Boot to London. Roark locks in a Camel Clutch on London who gets the Rope Break. Roark lifts up London and picks up London and puts him groin first on the ropes for the nad-shaker. Roark is countered by London, and is Irish Whipped into the TB. London goes for a Cross Body attack into the TB on Roark but Roark moves causing London to crash into the TB Corner. Roark later on connects on his finisher Chaos Theory(Cradle DDT) and gets the pinfall.
-Winner: Cody Roark-

-After the Match-

Chuck Palumbo runs down and beats down London. Palumbo goes to hit the Full Throttle on London but Roark comes in and hits a Spin Kick to the face of Palumbo. Roark picks up Palumbo and hits the Chaos Theory. Roark picks up London and raises his hand and then Roark leaves the ring.

-Backstage with Roark after his match-
Todd: Now Cody we just saw you beat London, and after the match Chuck Palumbo attacked him, why'd you attack Palumbo?
Cody: Well Paul is a great competitor but he fell short against me tonight, I have enough respect for London to have his back. Palumbo thinks he's all that just because he has Rocker hair and is a Bik--
*Chuck attacks Roark*
*Chuck takes a Pipe and hits Roark in the stomach and then in the back of the head. Palumbo then puts Roark through a table backstage.

JR: Oh come on this is sick, Palumbo hasn't shown respect to any star here in the WWE, he attacks London backstage last week and attacks him this week, Roark stops him and Roark ends up paying the price for it, this is ridiculous.

King: Oh JR just stop, Roark deserved it, he stuck his nose into Palumbo's business and paid the price for it. Leave it at that.

JR: Well our next match coming up is the Women's Title Match, Let's take you back to a video of last week.
*Video shows Ashley hitting a Spear on Victoria to win the 6 Diva Battle Royal. Ashley is celebrating and Mickie runs in with Ashley's belt and act's like she is gonna hand it to her but clocks her in the head with it. Ashley has a concussion but she is forced tonight to defend her title against Mickie.

-Commercial Break-

-Mickie James vs Ashley: Women's Championship Match-

Mickie starts it off with quick kicks. Mickie hits knees to the back of Ashley. Ashley comes back with a UCM Samoan Drop but it is reversed. Mickie then hits a top rope elbow drop. Mickie picks up Ashley and hits her Kiss-Kick Finisher. Ashley kicks out at a late 2. Ashley takes down Mickie with a Neckbreaker. Ashley goes up top but is knocked off by Mickie. Mickie hits Ashley with a Powerbomb. Ashley is up and goes to run at Mickie but is caught with a spinebuster. Mickie lifts up Ashley and hits The Mickie-T to get the win.
-Winner: Mickie James: New Women's Champion-

-Backstage it shows Orton walking out towards the arena as we go to commercial-

-Commercial Break-

*Voices blazes the arena as Orton walks out with a mad look on his face. Orton steps in the ring that has a table with red carpet lining over it with a clipboard with papers in the middle of it and two microphones. Orton grabs the mic.
Orton: Cut the music...
Orton: Alright Shawn I'm not waiting any longer for you to come out here and hand me my belt and sign the contract if you want a match.
Orton: It's either you want the shot or you don't.
*HBK's Music Plays as he comes out and walks to the ring holding Orton's World Title*
Orton: Give me My...
HBK: Shut up Randy.
Orton: You can't tell me what to do around here Michaels I run things, I'm the World Champion.
HBK: Yeah Yeah Yeah, whatever, lets get this signing over with I have to do something.
Orton: What could be more important then you wanting a title match Shawn?
HBK: Um, nothing that concerns you, at Survivor Series you will find out.
*HBK signs the contract and waits for Orton*
*Orton signs it*
Orton: Now give me back my belt.
HBK: I'm afraid I can't Randy.
*Vince McMahon's music plays as he is introduced via satellite*
Vince: Shawn I saw what you did last week, you stole his belt, your not the champion he is. He won it and you did not, so as Chairman of the Board I'm demanding you give Orton his belt back.
*Michaels hands Orton the belt and turns away getting ready to leave*
*The Cameraman in the ring hits Shawn with the camera. The Cameraman pulls off a disguise proving to be Batista who hits Michaels with the Batista Bomb.*
*Orton asks Batista to lift Michaels up, Orton runs and clocks HBK in the skull with the title. Orton motions for Batista to lift up HBK again, Batista punches HBK and HBK turns around motionless into an RKO. Batista sets up HBK for another Batista Bomb, Orton watches with a smirk on his face. Batista lifts HBK up and Powers him down through the table with a Batista Bomb. Orton and Batista shake hands.
Orton: Shawn, looks like I had more of a surprise then you did, as of now I introduce to you the rebirth of Evolution, Re-Evolution.
Orton and Batista raise hands.

JR: Oh My God King what have we just witnessed here, a bombshell announcement made by Re-Evolution.

King: Join us this Sunday for Survivor Series Ladies and Gentlemen.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:25 Nov11 2008 Post ID: 2476411
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ok then about josh matthews and i meant can i use them for my matches i wanna build up like a carlito vs dreamer thingy

Aether13 Posted at: 15:30 Nov12 2008 Post ID: 2476706
Aether13
+
+
Welcome all Wrestling Fans to the 1st Edition on ECW Forces Colliding 2009 and remember to tune into 24 Redemption: On Fox November 23rd

Tazz:Boy do we have many things going on tonight including a Last man Standing Match for the ECW title!!! Know may I introduce my special guest partner on the mic for tonight Mick Foley
Foley: Oh Tazz it is good to be back in a WWE ring, but I don't think i have ever been in one this EXTREME!!!

General Longs annoucment
GM Long: Hello extreme fans and welcome to ECW know as I get started I remember saying the fact that there is going to be a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH TONIGHT!!! and know i will reveal those two competitors which are..... JEFF HARDY AND FINLAY!!! SO LETS GET THE SHOW GOING.

Evan Bourne vs Elijah Burke
Bourne started out the match pretty well against Elijah they went back and forth which is surprising since Bourne is a low CAW but Elijah won using his finisher the Elijah express
ATM

After his win against Evan Bourne, Elijah Burke is interviewed by our special interviewer for tonight Maria
Maria:So Elijah how does it feel to have won the first match of ECW:FC edition 09?
Elijah:Oh it feels great Maria to be back in the ring and you know what Maria? This win is a new start for Elijah Burke this is the start of a NEW GENERATION from here on out I will refuse to back down until i get my hands on the ECW world title and you know what is going to happen after that? I will take my ECW title and DEMAND to be drafted to Raw were I will win the WHC and be the first person to hold both titles at once.
Elijah walks away after that statement.

Commercial Break

Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy EXTREME MATCH
Alot of this match was them going back in forth between chairs because that was all that they used but when Hardy got a chair shot to the head of Shelton and then the Twist of Fate

PROMO

Next week on ECW.
What will be the outcome of the Last Man Standing match?
Possible ECW Champoin Jeff Hardy will team up with his Brother Matt Hardy to take on the duo of Miz and John Morrison.
How is Elijah Burke planning to control ECW?
And a sexy diva Dance off

Last Man Standing Match for ECW World Title Jeff Hardy vs FinlayFinlay hit the Celtic Cross early on to gain the lead which didn't help to much since Jeff got up at 6. Then Jeff got out of the ring and Finlay followed but got by a Hurricarana by Hardy, who pulled him back in the ring and followed up by a Swanton Bomb which only tooks Finlay down for the 9 count then all of the sudden from the crowds comes Elijah Burke. He grabs the title and hits both competitors with it making the match a tie and nobody becomes the champion. Elijah looks down on the 2 fallen competitors and walks out of the ring with the belt which is taken by manager Long later.

Tazz:Mick did you just see..
Foley: Yes I did Tazz, and I don't know what business Elijah Burke had with that match since he was in no way part of it.
Tazz: Well i guess he couldn't wait to get his hands on the title
Foley:Well Tazz we will have to find out on nexts weeks edition of ECW

« Last edited by Aether13 on Nov 12th 2008 »

Displaying Page 1 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close