Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter

Ratholos

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

The DemonSlayer Posted at: 17:04 Nov15 2008 Post ID: 2478917
The DemonSlayer
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I cannot seem to kill a rathalos(For second time) i believe I just got lucky on the first time because I was using a very weak regular poison axe. What are the best weapons for this wyvern? My weps are Spike hammer, vile serpentblade, poison battleaxe, bone broadaxe, viper bite+ and bone scythe+
P.S. I am trying to kill him for gradios dual swords Brick Wall

« Last edited by The DemonSlayer on Nov 15th 2008 »
The DemonSlayer Posted at: 17:05 Nov15 2008 Post ID: 2478918
The DemonSlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol my smiley didnt work
StarDust shall live Posted at: 17:23 Nov15 2008 Post ID: 2478924
StarDust shall live
Post Likes: 1
+
+
dude there is a magic button called edit/ i would suppose you start using it. take out the spaces from the smilie
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

�Deathsycthe21� Posted at: 04:52 Jan02 2010 Post ID: 2780863
�Deathsycthe21�
+
+
i think u should upgrade your vile serpent blade if u are having problems about how to get the requirements just kill some kut ku to get 2 med monster bones, kill velocidromes to get 4 velocidrome claw, and get a lightcrystal by breaking the crystal on the head of a gypceros and that great serpentblade is powerful enough to kill a rathalos.. i kill a rathalos in fifteen minutes by just using war mace 520 raw damage
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 491323

Post Top
Click to close